Thursday, May 28, 2026

โ„‚๐• ๐• ๐•œ ๐•†๐•ฆ๐•ฅ & โ„๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•Ž๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ☀️





Shalom everyone! ใƒพ(•̀ ใƒฎ <)ูˆ yesterday was such a nice relaxing day- phew!~ Yesterday was totally a nice & beautiful day + I was invited to go on a trip ^^ yesterday's weather was 26° outside I was super thankful I prepared myself to bring the stiff I needed, heh!  I was juggling between myself to either gyaru makeup & mid century vintage makeup, but then I decided to do the mid-century look instead since it's been a while + it was a perfect day for me to wear it  (^▽^)/ I just chose to wear something that is comfortable & wanted to do something different, cuz it is good to change up your style & not stay rigid to one category. I don't know, but that's how I like to see it & what's works best for me personally, even through I do love gyaru & mid-century fashion (˵ •̀ แด— •́ ˵ ) ✧ it was quick and simple, but I like how it turned out, ww.






Today's Make

◑.◑






It was very fun for me to finally going back doing TWIGGY-style makeup again  (^▽^) I didn't went too bold for myself for the makeup, but rather I just went super simple even for the eyeshadow, www ๐Ÿ˜€ I done a slight waterline where I drew the lashes on my bottom crease & apply mascara on my bottom lashes, ww. And yes!- I've done 2 eyeliners on my top crease- the eyelid eyeliner (which is what created a double shadow on my eyelid) & just a basic simple wing liner ๐Ÿ˜Š I did apply grey & black eyeshadow first on the top crease of my eyes before I carefully drew it on top with liquid eyeliner & was super careful not to get it SMUDGE แƒš(เฒ ็›Šเฒ แƒš) thank God it didn't happened however & I did apply the top mascara on my top lashes after before I was finished ๐Ÿ˜€ but overall- I was so happy that I got myuself to get back to doing 1960's makeup once again, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!~





TWIGGY-style Eye Make ♡





Yesterday's co*de I decided to go for a 1960's co*de ( ≖‿ ≖ ) honestly, the day before when I was preparing myself for the trip I've gone to, this was the clothes in which had came in my mind & how I've had an idea of how I'll be styling it ( ≖‿ ≖ ) you guys may recognized me wearing this dress before a couple months back since I worn this same dress during the winter time but styled differently ☺ I was going for a mod aesthetic of the mid-1960's look, and to be honest, I guess I can say how I'm glad how I've styled it based on how it has a nice simple rectangular-boxy sillouette- despite how this dress is from Old Navy, www (⭑•͈ ๐“ŽŸ •͈ ) the whole co*de itself is giving a vibe of Twiggy, which whats makes me even more happier, hahahaha!~ ๆ˜ญๅ’Œ็ณป↔ๅนณๆˆ็ณปใงใ‚ณใƒญใ‚ณใƒญ้›ฐๅ›ฒๆฐ—ๅค‰ใˆใ‚‹ใฎๆฅฝใ—ใ™ใŽใ‚‹๏ฝ—๏ฝ—๏ฝ—๊‰‚(≧▽≦)✨





Today's Co*de  ★ ☆





As we got to the trip which is a highschool, the tent was setted up & then shortly after there was a ceremony for the people who will be leaving highschool from the Black Student Allaince group.o( ˶^▾^˶ )o I wasn't called up at all because I wasn't apart of the club & was just invited to go to the trip, www („• ֊ •„) it was a bit long, but it was fun since different schools are calling each students up one by one (& they were doing long speeches about them too, ww.) („• ֊ •„)







I've also had forgot to say that prayer was done by a chaplin there before the speeches were done. Once the ceremony was over, everyone began to do some activities while me and my friend went to the ice cream truck and bought herself & I some ice cream, ww. The line was a bit long, but it was worth the wait since she got vanilla, and I got chocolate, ww (⭑•͈ ๐“ŽŸ •͈ ) I even forgot to say that as we arrived to the school, everyone got chips & juice (˶ แต” ̫ แต” ˶) ♡ I'm not a chip person at all, but I did got one which was simply just cheese puffs & I guess some fruit punch juice ☻after that, we got out food from the food station & I got a little bit of each food (‘. • แต• •. `)








Cheesie Puffs (∗˃̶ แต• ˂̶∗)

Choco Ice Cream ♡(เฉญ´͈ แœ `͈)เฉญ

African-Carribean Food (left) & Choco Cookie (right)


My friend's vanillia cookie (˶ แต” ̫ แต” ˶) 
 





One of the teachers at the trip said that they like how I've done my makeup (˶ แต” ̫ แต” ˶) ♡ it makes me so happy whenever I recieve compliments like this, ww o( ˶^▾^˶ )o I ended up seeing one of the girls who goes to my church  and I immediately recgonized her since she is the altar server there, hahahahahahahahahaha!~ We didn't talked much but had a short conversation about it, www (´∀`) I didn't talked to anyone else outside from my social bubble, rather me and my friend were just toegther since I was too shy & I really didn't like to interact with strangers or people who I'm not familiar with, ww (´∀`)



Food Station Line

Ice Cream Truck me and my friend both went to




After we were finished eating, me and my friend went to the jewerly station cuz that's the only one we want to go to, hahahahahahahahahahahaha!~ Also keep in mind that's the same area where I recognized the girl who goes to my church, www ( ˶ห†แ—œห†˵ )  and besides, thats the only thing that sparks my interest which is why I've picked that one ¯\_ (แต•—แด——)_/¯ we did helped out 1-2 people there for their jewerly, and I've made my friend some earrings except I didn't captured a photo of the pair I've made for her (แต•—แด——) after that, we left and the rest of the time we've walked around the feild before there was a dance battle happening there. We didn't take part of it since it was almost time for me to go, + I don't like to put myself on the spot where too many people there, lol ๊‰‚ (´∀`)สฑยชสฑยชสฑยช











Once that was over, we left the place & went inside the bus & I just simply relaxed inside ( `−ใ…ฟ−´) I was so exhasted so I just took a nap inside the bus while it was very chaotic (เน‘˃๊́‡ด˂̀เน‘) it wasn't like there was a large group of people who've came at my school, rather it was a small group which was so good since I get intimidated easily when travelling with large groups, www.. it was a fun and relaxing day, & I was so thankful that the Lord blessed us with beautiful weather (เน‘>؂•̀เน‘) once we headed back to school, we just walked towards our busses before we've left to go home. As soon as I got home, I began to notice how I got a mosquito bite on my right forearm “(ใƒŽ _ <,, ) after that, I just simply relaxed after my whole day being outside and enjoying my time ฮต-(´・`)



"( – ⌓ – )

Bye bye!~






It was long day & I was so thankful the Lord made it the pefect day for our trip (ใ……´ ˘ `) ok guys- thank you for those who took their time to read this blog, and have a nice & blessed day!~






No comments:

Post a Comment