Hello my lovely people! Long time, no blog ♡ I'm finally am super happy that I now gotten the chance to blog once again given to the fact how I have lots of stuff going on + how I have 2 other blogs for me to draft up + editing photos and gifs for them both, www ^^; I do enjoy my time doing these things since I love blogging and old school media, but things gradually get busy for me this month which is why I'm trying my hardest to push out whatever I want to share on here God-willing of course. But now as I'm typing, I'm very thankful that I finally had time to type on here and talk directly to you guys, phew~ ฮต-(´・`) ๏พ it somewhat reminds me of one of my muturals talking about it on her own blog post I've just recently read, and I couldn't agree more to what she wrote (which shoutout to Ray by the way!) ∘ ∘ ∘ ( °ใฎ° ) ?
But since now that I'm here, I'm now ready to go straight to me talking about this blog and what I've done on this day based on this entry (˶แต แต แต˶)
![]() |
| Make of the Day |
This blog has taken place at the last few days of summer. There isn't much for me to say on this one since I done gal makeup once again as usual with my usual style that is hehehe~ (˶แต แต แต˶) during that day, it was super warm outside, and also very sunny too before the chilly air hit, brrrrrrrrr..
![]() |
| Eye Make of the Day |
It was such a shame now that summer has now closed it chapter, sigh.. ('''– ⌓ –)=๏ผ it's one of the fun & memorable seasons every year for me based on how days go much slower.. however on the lighter note- All Hallow's Eve & All Saint's Day is coming up next month, and for those who aren't aware what it is- it's the OG Catholic celebrations where Halloween got it's origin from way before it has gotten secularized as it is known globally across the world. Since I do not celebrate Halloween in a worldy sense with costumes and candy, I step away from those kinds of stuff and stick to the traditional celebration which is the day to celebrate all of the saints up in heaven equally. Every year there is always a debate about it both in real life & online through SNS, however just for simply clarification- Halloween (Oct 31) is Hallow's Eve & Nov 1 is All Saint's Day, which makes it the real OG Catholic celebration way before Halloween was commerically sold (˶แต แต แต˶)
And yes.. this time I didn't forget about the co*de which I had based on one of my last blogs, www. But anyway, I wore this nice floral dress that almost emulate late 1950's and early 1960's sillouette ูฉ(หแห*)ู I even wore my turvan style headbands with this look, and it does read more mid-century than me looking gyaru, ww. This dress is the one where I often wore out a lot whenever I got to church, and this time I guess I can say I was super happy I gotten myself the vision to style it than for me to just simply wear it ^^
![]() |
| My auntie gave me plaintain chips ๐ |
![]() |
| I found this on Pinterest as I was typing this, even through I planned on using this image as for reference, I think it might be cool to share it on here for whoever needs it too (˶ แต ̫ แต ˶) ♡ |
Throughout the whole day also, I was too busy crocheting a hat for myself since I recently picked up a new hobby of crocheting. I was super happy to see how my hat came to light & how I'm super excited to wear it for this season & next upcoming season of winter. It only took me 2 days for me to complete and I felt so proud than never before after I've completed making it (˶ แต ̫ แต ˶) ♡ now I'm making more crochet projects, and it makes me more happier whenever I do them~
![]() |
| The hat I've crocheted, and these photos were taken later on that day |
![]() |
| I sewed on the pom-pom on later on, so it wasn't originally on the hat on that day until later on as I'm now typing this |
I was even watch this video I saw on Youtube, and I thoght it was cute because it has little puppets on there, however what sucks is that they've used A.I in it which is what I'm completely am aganist when it comes with things that involve shows, art, or photohraphy. Thankfully it wasn't the full entire thing that was affected, it was rather just small amount of scenes. that were affected. I did watch the Flintstones for a bit before I fall into a nap and woke up after for me to head to bed right after.
![]() |
| the song that has been recently in looped for me the past few days |
I finally am super happy to publish this blog once again, but thank you so much for you guys who had a chnace to read through today's blog! See you guys later!~ ⸜(。˃ แต ˂ )⸝♡
















































































.gif)
Omg thankyou for the shout out, angel. ๐
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute hat you made, the yarn color is so pretty! Crochet is totally addictive once you start it wwww
it sure is! the best part about it is that it helps me to be focus and away from my devices ^^; thank you so much for the kind comment my dear (˶แต แต แต˶)
Delete