Shalom Shalom folks~ This blog was taken place from 2 weeks ago, so there will be a slight time lag for this one, sorry guys ╮(แต—แด—)╭ so be prepared if you guys will see future blog posts that will be in the narriative from the past tense since my life has been super busy... however I do have (some) things to share even through it's not really that interesting, www (แต • แด •) thankfully the weather was somewhat warm despite how it this has taken place before autumn had officially began (✿◡‿◡)
..but I'll go on ahead and just show you guys this blog entry anyway since I feel like wanting to get it out of the way (;´∀`)
 |
| Make of the Day |
I decided to do my gyaru make for my school photo once again! I did it last year in the month of September, and to be honest I throught on that day of doing it again because of how I want to look as glamourous and gyaru-fied for my school ID ( หแตห ) the look I was going for was a ganguro look anyway, somewhat I guess I can say it already being different than the one from last years, ww. On one note, at least the eye makeup was looking good, even how I used the golden shadow as the agyeosal since I didn't had my nude shades with me (ห•͈ ◡ •͈ห)
 |
| Eye Make of the Day |
Even to add into this blog, there wasn't anything interesting about school life for me to document about, so I didn't bother really taking as much photos (& plus how I'm not allowed to take pictures of the school randomly anyway.) But on the lighter note, I did got a couple of nice compliements about my makeup and there this one lady who asked me how I was able to done the droop, ww (*´▽`*)❀. at least this is the best part of me being gyaru in public is that I get to recieve the compliments by anyone, even strangers who are mostly are women, www เดฆ്เดฆി ( แต แ แต )
 |
| This was me outside before I left for school w/ my purple mid-century autumn coat |
 |
| My mood whenever I'm typing my entries + editing photos yet end up feeling tired after, www |
In fact.. after I got back from school, I headed out to a church meeting pretty much & for my co*de it was very simple and casual, ww. What I wore on that day was a plaid shirt and just jeans + a pink coat since it's chilly during the night time where I live. I was in the rush & haven't got time to shoot more co*de photos, so I only just took two, ww ๊(≧▽≦)
 |
| Co*de of the Day |
 |
| This was me at church since I came there super early, hahahaha |
 |
| This was taken when I was removing my makeup after the droop was erased |
 |
| Silly scowl starting.. |
There's isn't much interesting about this entry, but at least I did try to write up another one from weeks ago, hahaha~ But anywho, thank you for you guys for reading once again and I hope you have a wonderful day!~ Buh bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment