Sunday, November 9, 2025

๐•Š๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•จ ๐”ป๐•’๐•ช ๐ŸŒจ️

Hey guys ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ I woke up this morning with it already be snowing outsite (´。• ฯ‰ •。`) I heard from one of my friends last week was a weather warning for the snow fall this week but either way it was beautiful outside regardless despite how it snowed this early in November๐Ÿ™‚

This morning I've went to church today in gal and wore this co*de there. I felt like it's been a while I was in gyaru, and I kinda did had a weird feeling from it ┐( ˘_˘ )┌ it was -1 degrees outside so thankfully I did dress appropriately for the weather.

Today's Coord

Today's coord was somewhat basic, I had this white fleece sweater in my closet so I decided to style it with my coord by wearing it over my dress ( แต” ⩊ แต” ) it was so nice outside since it was still snowing once I've exited out the church ❄️

Snowfall ❄️
On my way home, I got sweet corn from the Flea Market and later got KFC๐Ÿ˜‹ the corn taste so good ( แต” ⩊ แต” ) it was slightly warm and made fresh which was the best part ๐Ÿ™‚ After that I went home with my aunt and ate the rest of the food.
Sweet Corn ใƒพ(´¬`)๏พ‰
So yeah that's what it for today and I'll see you guys later, bye bye ( ´ ▽ ` )๏พ‰


No comments:

Post a Comment