Saturday, November 1, 2025

๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• ๐••๐•ฆ๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ๐ŸŒผ

Hello!(●’◡’●)๏พ‰ Most of you guys would know me as Miyu or my JP name ใฟใ‚†ใ‚“ใดใŸใ‚“、and for those who are reading and are meeting me for the first time, welcome to my blog! ๐Ÿ˜„

I am a 17 year old Heisei Gyaru who loves the mid 1990’s to late 2000’s era of fashion and makeup and also loves 1950’s-1970’s vintage fashion and lifestyle. My favourite brands are Alba Rosa, Roxy, (older) Guess, Golds Infinity, d.i.a, ROCO Nails, COCOLULU, MA*RS, RADY, and Liz Lisa. My hobbies and interests are old technology, crafting, sewing, gardening & plants, art, plushies, accessories, makeup, fashion, cooking, baking, antique items, & nail art. I am a God-fearing woman who is devoted to my faith and also wants to share the gospel to everyone of the Lord Jesus Christ & would like to talk to people who are like-minded in the faith  ˙แต•˙ My favourite gal magazines are EGG Magazine, Ranzuki, EGO SYSTEM, Koakuma Ageha, & Popteen, and my fave gal models for inspo are Satomin, Sakurina, Tsubasa Masuaka, Kanako Kawabata, Manya, Romihi, & Ka-Tan. And the inspo I take from old hollywood stars & vintage models are Twiggy, Dolly Parton, Cheyrl Tiegs, Sophia Loren, Rita Hayword, and some other actresses and models.

My Picture Day Photo แต” แต• แต”๐ŸŒบ

How I got myself into the gyaru fashion & subculture was during the pandemic when I remember watching a video on TikTok of someone putting together a kogal outfit, then it later got me interested in the makeup (specfifcally the eye makeup) (◡ ‿ ◡ .) Because of this, I instantly was interested to the point it made me fall in love in the gyaru fashion & the subculture. The reason I created this blog as a digital diary to my gal journey is because I want to connect more with other gals who are in the community as well as documenting my gal journey as my first year of being gal. I made this blog as well to help me improve my makeup and my coordinating skills as I'm still taking small baby steps to learn about the subculture. ( หŠแต•ห‹ )♡.°⑅

I don't know the time when I would start blogging but I'll keep you guys updated if I made new posts on my blog

See you guys later! (˶แต” แต• แต”˶)๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ

No comments:

Post a Comment