Sunday, November 23, 2025

โ„•๐•–๐•จ ๐•„๐•’๐•œ๐•– ๐•€๐•ง๐•– ๐•„๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–๐•• ๐•†๐•Ÿ ( เน‘‾̀◡‾́)✨

 Hello (˶แต” แต• แต”˶) today I went to church today since I didnt went last week. This morning I went there wearing Twiggy makeup from a video Ive seen on Instagram from last week (˶◜แต•◝˶) now mind you this was my 2nd attempt of doing 60's makeup and for this one I felt proud of how I done my make. 

My Twiggy Make


Eye Make

I was so proud of myself of the finishing result once I've finished applying it ( ∩´͈ แœ `͈∩) I look like today's version of Twiggy herself ๐Ÿ˜ the drawn on lashes faded off and drew them back on when I was applying mascara on my bottom lashes. Ive used a pencil liner to drawn on the eyelid to give it a shawdow-e effect. So far I guess I can say that thisis my favourite look I've done at the end of this year ๐Ÿ™‚ I would definetly try this look again ๐Ÿ˜
Today's Coord


The coord I've worn felt like I just came out from the 60's ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ“ป even though the clothes I had on were modern, it still looks like a nice mid 60's code ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ˜Œ I've nevered worn this dress ever so I thought of coordinating it for todays look I had on just for this (˶• แด— •˵) And not to mention to that today is the Solmenity of Jesus Christ which ic basically the celebration of the Feast of Christ as King (in heaven, not the world) ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘‘ Viva Cristo Rey!!

But yeah that is it from me today and I'll see you guys next time!

Bye bye!!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–


No comments:

Post a Comment