Monday, December 1, 2025

๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ•ฏ️

Hi again! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿพ Yesterday it snowed again however it was a few centermeters of snow (O.O)->(-.-) my mom was debating if we'll go in that weather but weve ended up going anyway.

I did decided to go with my gal make and if I'm being honest so far, I like the way how Ive done my eye make ⸜(。˃ แต• ˂ )⸝♡ it even looks cuter w/o the top and bottom lashes. I mean it'll still look good with those too but I like it how I've worn mascara for this one ๐Ÿ™‚‍↕️๐Ÿ˜™

I love the result of how it turned out ☆⸜(。˃ แต• ˂ )⸝☆



This picture is one of my favourites ๐Ÿ˜†






I even liked how my whole make had turned out, it reminds me so much of 2007 makeup from Egg ⌃‿⌃ I was so happy of how I've did it to the point that it looks almost identical to the make tutorial here from this scan ๐Ÿ˜…

Ive looked at this scan as I'm writing right now and I guess you can say this was the inspo from vol. 125 EGG Magazine (;´∀`)


Yesterday's Coord ๐Ÿ˜Š



I did took so much pictures of this look I've done, lol ๊‰‚๊‰‚(แต”แ—œแต”*) So yeah anyways, that's enough photo dump for now from me, www ๊‰‚ (´∀`)สฑยชสฑยชสฑยช 

See you guys later ! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿพ


No comments:

Post a Comment