Friday, December 19, 2025

โ„‚๐•™๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ž๐•’๐•ค ๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•ก๐•ก๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐”ป๐•’๐•ช ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ

Shalom ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿพ Yesterday was such a fun day since I went to a school trip to the mall center ๐Ÿ˜ I was waiting for this time to it to happened before the winter break. I did my gyaru makeup as always except this time it was slightly different since I went thick with the liner on my bottom crease & waterline, www (แต”́∀แต”̀)ะป̵hahahahaha

Yesterday's Make 
Eye Make


I've make sure to get myself bundled up because of how it's currently cold outside ((((゜ะด゜))) I did however made yesterday's coord stylish on one note though ๐Ÿ˜ถ‍๐ŸŒซ️ I did hand stitched the straps from the sleeves on the shirt-dress the night before just so I can make the neckline of it more higher. I marked it an inch apart the original and began hand stitching from there before trying it on. 

Yesterday's Coord
During that day, me and my friends went to a couple stores mainly just to browse around whats in there. I was mostly interested of going to these stores which are Miniso, the dollar store, and Claries (^▽^) I went into these stores because of how they didn't had the things I needed ๐Ÿ˜ž thankfully I did ended up reciving what I needed from all of these stores (・∀・) 

Me in front of the store of Miniso


Later on the day, I got food from a Chinese resturant for lunch ๐Ÿฒ(เน‘แต”⤙แต”เน‘) I did brought a small bowl of oranges in which I ate after I finished eating my whole lunch (✧﹃ ✧)
What I had in here were noodles, BBQ pork, sweet honey-garlic chicken, and bok choy ๐Ÿคค
My friend and I being silly ๐Ÿ˜‚

Before I was eating my lunch, I browse at the record store to look at some albums with my rest of my friends, and from ther I found 2 CD albums of The Beach Boys and Chuck Berry. I did see more albums from the 50's-70's along with some old movies inside the store ๐Ÿ™‚
At the end before I head off, a teacher was so nice to buy me bubble tea and I got pineapple slush w/ tapioca balls ๐Ÿ˜‹ Before that I continued to browse around the mall going to the M.A.C store alongside Guess. I did went inside other stores too before it was time for me to go.

Pineapple Slushie ๐Ÿ˜


These were the things I bought from those 3 stores I've mentioned earlier, the thing about the base and top coat of the nail polish is that they were both from 2 different stores which was Clarie's and Miniso, www ๊‰‚(≧▽≦) I was searching everywhere though each store until I finally found them. The thing I was mostly was so happy about the most was the liquid foundation ๐Ÿ˜Š thank God that it was in my shade + how I needed to get a new one ๐Ÿ™‚ now mind you the foundation I bought it from the dollar store which kind of explains how I got so lucky ๐Ÿ˜… the black and the purple nail polishes were both scented, one smells like lavendar and the other one smells like palo santo ๐ŸŒฟ but if I'm being honest, I like the lavendar one better ^^

So with all that being said, that is all I done yesterday even though it was such a fun and tiring day ๐Ÿ˜ฎ‍๐Ÿ’จ 

See you guys later !! ใƒพ(^∇^)



No comments:

Post a Comment