Hey guys (•◡•) / yesterday was a different day as usual. Yesterday the pink candle from the Advent wreath had lit up since it's Gaudete Sunday in other words the Shepard's candle ๐ฉท๐ฏ I did went to church and did a look from Rohimi which was inspired by 2006 EGG vol. 114 ๐
It did took me slighty longer as usual since I was trying out different makeup and application techniques, however I still like the overall look based on how it turned out ESPECIALLY how sometimes I look up to Rohimi for inspo ๐
| Today's Make |
I've used 3 shades of blue for the shimmer to make it as a liner almost. I didn't put the whole eyeshadow entirely on my eyelids but rather close to my lashline before I've drew on the black liner. And from there, I created a classic gyaru droop just using black eyeshadow and filled it in with a bit of black liquid and pencil liner on my waterline. I did tightline however on the wing on my eye to have the same effect.
![]() | |
|
Once the church service was over, I took takeaway food from the church since the people there were serving food (ใฃ˘ฺก˘ฯ) I didn't eat it right away since my mother took my brother and I to McDonalds as a celebration for her birthday ๐ which is today so because of this, I didn't want to risk myself overeating. I ordered a double beef burger and orange pokoe tea and my brother got himself a happy meal (except we did both share the fries together, ww)
| The stuff I had in there were noodles, fried rice, salad, and chicken (●´ฯ`●) |
| Double beef burger and orange pokoe tea |
I ended up keeping the cup since how cute the Grinch design is ๐๐ and yes I did rinse out the tea before I stored it. I do not know what I am going to do with it as I'm still figuring things out with it ๐ค...
The food was overall good, however my fave one is mostly the tea ๐ it was super cold outside yesterday which does explain it, www (´∀`)
| Yesterday's Coord |
Today is also the feast day of St. Virginia Centurione Barceilli. She is known to help out the poor and abandoned women based on serving the works from the Lord. Because of this, this is resonates of what this season is all about which is to help the needy and those who do not have a lot of stuff. Because of this, this is why today is the day of her feast day with her body being incorrupt even til' this day.
So yeah anywho, that is all I have to share & what happened yesterday and was super happy the Candle of Joy was lit up ๐
See you guys later ! ๐๐พ♀️

No comments:
Post a Comment