Sunday, December 28, 2025

โ„•๐•–๐•จ ๐•๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ ๐•„๐•’๐•œ๐•– & โ„‚๐• *๐••๐•– + โ„‚๐•–๐•๐•–๐•“๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿชฉ๐Ÿฅ‚

Hello ( ´ ▽ ` )๏พ‰ it was super cold today and it was under 0° outside (((^ฯ‰^))) it was somehow a fun and interesting day today not only cuz of how I done a look from 2001 vol. 61 EGG scan, but it's also cuz I've done other exciting things thoughout the day ๐Ÿ˜ this was the make I was even planning to do since 1-2 weeks ago and now I finally had done it  ˶หŠแœŠห‹˶

Today's Make
Eye Make 


Make Inspo from Rin-Chan from 2001 EGG vol. 61 scan



Today's Co*de






Later on the day once the church service was over, I ordered food from McDonalds and this time with my older sister and my younger brother & I've got myself Earl Grey tea w/ a fish burger ๐Ÿคค the fish burger was so good most cuz of how spicy it was, www ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm not much of a fan of the Earl Grey tea because of how bitter the tatse is even with the oatmeal beverage mixed with it ๐Ÿ˜– I won't be drinking it too often overall, but it was a good thing I did drank because of the cold rainy weather ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
Food I've ordered there ๐Ÿ˜‹

Fish Burger (♡﹃♡)
Earl Grey Tea



It was interesting that they were still playing Christmas music which made me super happy ๐Ÿ˜Š the world and businesses rushed into major traditions and view them as a one-day holiday rather than a seasonal tradition ( • แด– • 。) this is a reality when the world removes God out of the picture and forget the whole meaning of Christmas . ‸ . but though that, I was so happy to continue to celebrate this season and to know the true meaning of this time of season, and I wish people really knew that as well. 



Today is the feast day of the Holy Innocents, the male babies that were murdered/massacred under King Herod's rule in Judea under the Roman Empire, by his soilders right after Mother Mary given birth to Jesus. As you guys all know, the main motive as to why King Herod wanted to kill Jesus is because it was driven to fear when the news was heard that He would be the King of the Jews. So what ended up happening is that he sent his soilders to kill all the baby boys who were present in Bethlehem. The day is also known to be called the fourth day of Christmastide because of the feast day of the saints. This feast day reflects on how in todays world of how much babies are being aborted and how today's world do not value human life anymore, even newborn babies. Sadly, there are people til' this day dehumanize babies who are unborn and normalize the killing of the innocent by legalizing abortion. I like this feast day because of how it relfected on how this world is truly corrupt and how we should speak for the unborn and protect the innocent.

So yeah with all that being said, Merry Christmas everyone and I wish you guys a happy new year ( ˶ห†แ—œห†˵ ),ูฉ(หŠแ—œห‹*)ูˆ ♡




No comments:

Post a Comment