Greetings everyone!! ใพ(^∇^) I did not stay up for the New Year countdown since I was tired at that time + I do not like the sound of fireworks แถป ๐ ๐ฐ (ใฃ. -。) last year was pretty interesting and how I made it though my gal journey since April and how other amazing opportunities happened though God's works หแตห today I did ganguro makeup for the New Years and went to church this morning, the make inspo was from EGG 2003 vol. 83 except I done my eye make slightly differently to the one on the scan however. It didnt turn out the way I wanted which is ok, sometimes makeup doesn't look good and other days it does ๐คท๐พ♀️
Today I went to mass at my local church parish for the New Years ๐ I've gone to there this morning to (obviously) celebrate the New Year's and the Soleminity of Mother Mary. I've worn my favourite Guess shirt for today's coord + it's made out of 100% cotton which is what I like about the shirt (⸝⸝แตแดแต⸝⸝) perfect for today's weather since this morning was under -15°. Thankfully though I did bundled up by layering clothing underneath ๐ซก
![]() |
| I attempted this make from this model from 2003 EGG vol. 83 ˘แต˘ might re-attempt this again in the future |
Today's service was good, I saw beautiful prayer cards and statues in the lobby and such rosaries that are displayed on there ๐ from before I was feeling anxious, but then right after I've stepped my foot inside the church, I felt calm and relaxed ๐ Jesus was present in the tarbenacle and I was already protected from Him and all the angels in Heaven. It makes me always want to come back here each time, cuz doing so makes me even closer to God (◡ ‿ ◡ .) I've even read the verse of Jeremiah 29:11 and it reflects on how we should trust in God's plans he's preparing for us as this is a good verse to start off for the New Year ๐ this always shows though times of uncertaincy and confusion that we should always trust in His Divine works even though we don't have the things figured out yet or it take long for things to process. This is a verse that EVERYONE should read, cuz through God's timing He would reveal all the good works since He knows out future from now ๐๐
Once I came back from home from the church parish, I ate fried rice and chicken that my aunt had cooked (เนแต⤙แตเน)(เท˙แต˙เท)♡ I've never had it for a while + I even ate it again as my dinner but just with the rice alone (ห๐ทห) after that I obviously relaxed and enjoyed my rest of my day. I was super happy how I attended this mornings mass and how my day was as relaxed ๐
| Fried Rice & Chicken แต๐ทแต So yeah with all that being said, have a Happy New Year everyone and I wish you a blessed time (^ _ ^)/~~ farewell !!! |




No comments:
Post a Comment