I was planning of doing a gyaru look from a 2003 EGG magazine until I've changed my mind to do a 1960's Mod-look once I corrdinated my outfit („• ֊ •„)เฉญ and besides, it's been a while I've done a vintage look so I thought of not doing a gal look but instead did a mid 60's look instead ^^ I even worn one of my dresses I've altered roughly 4 months ago + the dress on it's own does have a vintage sillouette from the 1960's except it wasn't as straight down as a retangualr shape, but rather almost has a hourglass figure from the early 60's and late 50's. But nevertheless I've still worn it anyway and I managed to achieve my today's mid-century look หแตห
| Today's Look ^^ |
![]() |
| ๐ฅบ |
| Today's coord |
I did like how I did my eye make (which you know was inspired from Twiggy) เซฎ₍˶แต แต แต˶ ₎แ this time I did use my liquid eyeliner instead of my pencil liner for my fake crease line to make more of a shadow effect on my eyelids. It does smudge easily because it takes a couple of seconds for the liner to dry completely, which is better to use gel eyeliner because of it dries a lot faster than the liquid liner (i was wrong!, it was the opposite. liquid liners dries quickly) (=ใ
ใ
ใ
=) but thank God I do have Q-tips and quickly cleaned it up before I drew it the second time ฮต-(´・`) sometimes eyeliners can be forgiving when we make mistakes ('''– ⌓ –)=๏ผI also did waterline with a pencil liner but it wasnt all the way as I usually do for my gyaru makeup, rather it was only about an inch on the corner of my eye. It would be harder to see in my photos but if you look closely you guys would see what I mean แต̈
I got KFC once I left church (。แด ⤙ แด)๐◯๐ I only got fries and chicken from there however. I was good since I was feeling a bit hungry, www. I ate them on my way home once I ordered from the store, lol. The whole resturant itself does look it's from the 60's which makes it even more interesting ๊(≧▽≦)
Ok so now as we are moving on, I want to show you guys that I made a children's book based on how to be a good citizen for my school project based on the first millenial Catholic saint of the 21st century. I did it based on St. Carlo Acutis and I was so happy and proud of how it turns out, & how I find his story just overall interesting based on how he was known for serving the Lord and archiving all of the euchuaristic miracles around the world on his own website. He died from stage 4 leukemia on the year of 2006 when he was 15 & he was recently was canonized last year on September 7th. People knew him today as the Saint of the Intternet because of how he uses his own computer skills to document all of the miracles around the world & to provide the resources to those who didnt have acsess.
![]() |
| This one was my favortie cuz he didn't hold back when it comes to protecting the unborn and speaking aganist abortion, which is what I exactly like & what more Christians SHOULD be doing ๐๐๐พ |
![]() |
| Back cover w/ him, Jesus, & Our Lady |
Now during today's church service, the pastor brought up this verse when the service was going on. It does reflect on today's modern world of how people would try to bring you down by making up false accusations and rumours about you while still remaining faithful. This verse in particular talks about Daniel since people during that day were making false rumours and accusations about him that weren't true. Daniel did remain faithful based on how he remained spiritally strong and incorrupt though his intergity by staying faithful to the Lord. Now this often happens a lot often to Christians (even I included) because people hated how God portray us in this world which doesnt seem any different of how people would do whatever it takes to bring us down and to torment us. On this digital age to was no different cuz you'll see people creating scandals and drama alongside fighting with eaching on people's comment sections (& in real life as well,) even when they do not like someone. It's no different in every community either since the same pattern often happens a lot as well. St. Joan of Arc was in the same position as Daniel when she was being falsely accused of practicing witchcraft alongside heresy & cross-dressing as a man & was overall was having a hard time by people by just interrogating her. Though she didn't allowed it by staying faithful and true to the Lord by being convicted that the voices she was hearing was from God, even though it did lead to her being martyred. The same doesn reflect on St Carlo except for him he didn't got any involved on scandal and accusations even when he was using the internet. He didn't use the internet to torment others and to make them feel bad like other teenagers were doing around his age, rather he was using it for the good and was using it in which honors God. He wasn't up to showing himself off and grabbing other's attention, rather he was showing humility. He was so different than other teenagers around his own age because most teenagers wouldn've done what he did because he stayed faithful and true to the Lord again, though his own integrity. The reason as to who I use those 2 saints as an example of Daniel 6:4 is because we live in the world were there is constant negativity though bullying, harassment, and overall false information, and those 2 are very strong of how they didnt lash out of their own anger and feed on with the negativity like what most of us (including me) would do. They both remained humble, staying faithful, and were already spiritualy mature to know to have clarity and peace. Today we seen a lot of bullying happening in families, workplaces, schools, and other places you go to having people talking behind your back or trying to ruin your life. I hear too many stories of people creating deepfakes of others and spreading false rumours that did ruined people lives for sure, but even using the example of St. Carlo Acutis & St. Joan of Arc, this is a moral lesson that we should be spiritally strong and faithful. It is a very interesting verse to pull up and to share since every time each now and then, there always is something going on which is why we need to look up to Daniel alongside the other saints I've mentioned of how they've dealt with people when these things were going on or when they were in situations like this. And this can defiently happen to anyone, but we do needed to be reminded of this verse and the holy people who setted an example of this.
Now anywho with all that being said, thank you so much for having the time to read though today's post and I'll see you guys next time! Goodbye ๐๐พ



.jpg)













.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment