Thursday, January 22, 2026

𝕀 𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕠𝕨𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 !!! (*´∀`)つ========●ⅲⅲⅲ



 Hello beautiful people !!! (•◡•) / Today I went bowling for a school trip ╰(*´︶`*)╯ I was super happy I finally got the chanced to go again during this boring cold weather + I done a look inspired from a look around either 2003 or 2004 except this time it was from Ranzuki o(≧∇≦o)  today was under -10° outside and it did slightly snow outside. I did my inspired look differently of course but also done it as similiar as possible, www o(〃^▽^〃)o

Today's Make

Eye Make

I like the quality of this picture ^^





Make Inspo from Ranzuki scan except I don't know the year 🥲

I wore a top that I never worn before, it has lace that was already stringed onto the sleeves of the shirt (⌒ω⌒) I did have to wore a sweater on top since as you guys knew, it was super cold outside (இ﹏இ`。) I wore tights underneath but sadly they weren't the thermal tights since I do not own a pair 😔 but on one note I do like today's co*de and how I've coordinated it based on the colour scheme I've chose (。ᵕ °ㅁ° ).ᐟ.ᐟ.ᐟ

Today's co*de

❄️


Once me and my friends arrived to the bowling arena, I changed my boots into the bowling shoes for me to borrow and play along there for the rest of the time and I got multiple strikes \\\(۶•̀ᴗ•́)۶////  the shoes were in the right size however I don't like bowling shoes very much. The ones I wore were the 1950's saddle shoes which I did not even noticed up until now (っ º - º ς) I did got a couple of spares which even make things more fun, ww ✧。٩(ˊᗜˋ )و✧*。 now mind you this is my second time of me playing bowling since I started playing since last year, but overall this year was so much fun there since + it was also during the time that I was with everyone around me who was having fun ⸜(*ˊᗜˋ*)⸝


Me & my teammates scores 🙂





 Once after we got back to school from the bowling tortament, I was a bit drained out and was a bit hungry "( – ⌓ – ) we didn't continue for too long since the tortament only lasts for about a half-day til about noon. For the rest of the day, I relaxed, ate, and was chatting with my rest of my friends for a bit before it was time for me to go home ヽ( ´O`)ゞ overall I would say today was such a nice time + was overall fun, www 😊😁 I did took a couple of silly selfies on both my camera and my on my back to the school 😄

Ok now, thank you for taking your time for reading this post and I would see you guys on the next post  ̄O ̄)ノ God Bless & have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment