(*´∇`)๏พ ใใใฐใใฏ~ I did a look yesterday that I was so proud of c(>ฯ<)ใ I was inspired by a look from EGG around 2003-2005??? ๐ The thing is I do not know which year and volume of the magazine, but nevertheless I was inspired from a look from Karou Watanabe (´ฯ
`) Yesterday was also the Day of the Epiphany (and tomorrow in some places) which is the day when the Magi brought baby Jesus gifts when they've heard that He would be the King of Jews and also the event of Jesus being baptized ๐ not to mention too that the Jubilee Year is coming to an end in the next day as the doors are already closed.
| Yesterday's Make ♡ |
Yesterday's look was so cool, I even chose a nice yellow blazer that I was holding onto for a while ₍แต•แด•แต₎ I paired it with the grey-checkered dress pants. I wish I would have the picture to share with you guys except I've taken it on my digital camera that I've got just recently, except the only problem there are technical issues going on with my SD card (◞‸◟)๐ง I'm going to share the photos most likely another day once I get the situation all sorted out.
What I like about today's look is how I did a nice smokey-eye look ๐ I used the black eyeshawdow first and then I coloured in the droop with liquid eyeliner. I went as dramatic because if I add little shawdow for the droop, it won't look gyaru-like at all based from the inspo I was going for. The thing is too I did not went as too crazy on the colour shawdow since that would throw off my look and I feared it would make my co*de look incohesive. I did however blended in 4 shades of blue (which it is hard to see in the photos), but didnt go too crazy on it this time.
![]() |
| Kaoru Watanabe Make Inspo from this EGG scan |
Someone at my church given me this nice vanilla-scented dry deorderant spray ꒰。- แด - 。꒱ แถปzแถปzแถปz﹒﹒๐ค I spray it to see what it smelt like and oh boy- it smelled soooo good! ๐ the scent even lasts longer than my other deorderant sprays I've own ๐ป thus I do have another one that has the same scent but its from a different brand, ww. I even realized too that my nails even matches my blazer and my make ๐บ its a shame that I don'[t have the photos of my whole coord because of the situation ๐ฟ I'm might be able to show them next week or two depending how things go that is.
But anyways, thank you for sticking along reading this post and I'll see you guys later (*´-`*)๏พ 【ใใใฐใใใ】
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment