Sunday, February 15, 2026

๐“† ๐“†Ÿ ๐“†ž



Hello everyone !!! /แ  .แ†บ. แŸ\๏พ‰ today it gotten a bit warmer than a couple of weeks prior ( ◡ ◡  ♪ )  。 praise God that the temprature has gotten into -3° & throughtout the whole week it is cold but not as artic cold as it was last month & from couple of weeks of this month. I even tried out a inspired look from  a mid-00's EGG magazine scan & I did do a smokey-eye look since that's where I was going for for my today's look (◡ ‿ ◡ .)  I would say this is the kind of makeup in my opinion I think I would only wear w/ top spiky-manga lashes, but since I don't own any lash glue, I'm going to have to do this look again with it later on in the future (˵ •̀ แด— •́ ˵ ) ✧ it's a good thing I am investing my money right now and didn't spend it on anything since this is what I would need for my gyaru makeup (even tho you do not need it if your doing gal makeup in the early 90's-mid to late 00's, depending on what kind of makeup your doing from era.) The point I'm making here is that I would definetly try this look again with & w/o falsies (.◜◡◝)


Today's Make ♡


Today's Eye Make ♡♡


I've applied on a mix of grey & a bit of black eyeshadow & apply it on my top crease 


Make Inspo from this EGG model Chisato Oikawa แœŠ( ' ⩊ '๐–ฆน)แœŠ I like this look from her ◝(แต”แต•แต”)◜

Today since the weather got a bit nicer, I decided to wear my my striped-knitted black & white dress ever since I was planning out my outfit for my other H&M dress I have that has thinner stripes than the one I was wearing. It even does match & gives vibes of 2006-2007 EGG & Koakuma Ageha, I could be wrong on that one but that's how I felt when I coordinated this co*de with the larg black sunglasses I had on ( ˘͈ แต• ˘͈♡) I can see one of my gal  muturals pulling this look off, www ๊‰‚(˵˃ แ—œ ˂˵) now keep in mind that dress I wore for today's co*de isn't from H&M, it was from a brand name Selection or something like that, I'm not sure ╮ (. ❛ แด— ❛.) ╭

Today's co*de ♡♡



Once after the mass was over, I decide to take these 2 small old prayer cards off from the table where there are free old things the church keeps for a while before it is time to give it up to other people. I was so scared cuz I wasn't sure if they were free or not, but the lady who was setting them there told me in which they were ฮต-(´・`) ๏พŒ overall the prayerf cards look even pretty & they were even printed & laminated from Italy ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น one of them is the St. Jude prayer, an early martyr & apostle, & the other is another prayer for those who live alone (˶แต” แต• แต”˶)

Prayer cards ♡♡






Ok, so I want to use this time to talk about these 2 verses of Matthew 6:1 & 6:6 in which does reflect on this digital age of social media. So when I was looking at those 2 verses from the Bible not long ago, I was thinking of how social media made us think that everything in which we have to do is a performance & not out of authenticity & how something like silence & prayer which is a 1-on-1 ritual with the person & God now has to be up on  the public for everyone to see. Now I know I am alredady aware that there a re some people who do this are doing this for good faith/intentions however that is not for me to have that authority to judge, but when it gets to the point where it's gets performative & disingenuous, then thats where things start to get weird. I remember the other day a while ago I was watching this video from this Christian podcaster & she was talking about the same exact thing which I am talking about here based on those 2 scriptures. It's not only happening in Chirstian spaces, but unsurprigly it's been always happening in the secular world as well. Social media distorted the view of what is authentic & what is fake to the point no one can tell the difference anymore, & it does have the affect on me as well to some point in time. The reality about social media is it that it doesn't care about authenticity, rather, it only reacts to engangement & performance though likes, numbers, shares, etc, whenever if it's good or bad. Jesus Himself warned his own disciples & us now about this kind of behaviour when we only do good things for attention and praise, He didn't say to us not to share our faith publicly & perform good works to others in public, He telling us directly not to make the audience our own reward but rather let Him be our reward of eternal salvation. Social media also too condictioned us that everything has to be posted when something happens to us or how we always feel the need to display our opinions, when really that is NOT what Christ calls us to do, which is exactly why He said in His own words 'Let your light shine.' The thing that everyone needs to understand that not everything that happens in our lives we need to post on the internet, & overtime this would cause our faith to be filtered & how something like faith isn't something that is sacred anymore, but rather it's now seen as a attention-grab. Now I'm not here to say this to sound more supriror/make myself look better than others or saying not to share your faith publicly, but when it gets to the point where we make people as our audience or a performance & not doing for the glory of God, that is where things began to get murky (& I don't mean that in a good way spiritually btw.) Some people on social media would take scripture out of context intentionally or water it down to people's liking to get engangement on their platform to get enough likes or a following, or they turned their faith as an aesthetic or a brand to sell. Now again, I know that isn't the case for everyone, but overtime I do see the repetitive pattern & this is what Jesus Himself is warning us & directly talking about through those 2 scriptures. A lot of saints didn't do good works for human approval or validation, but rather they did it for God's approval cuz they knew that overtime God is going to reward them eternal salvation trough eternal life. The whole point I am talking about here is not everything that happens we should be quick to share on social media, there is nothing wrong however sharing your own testimony or faith to the general public, but we must be very mindful not to do it for human approval or validation (both social media or not) but rather God's approval, because what's from Him matters & not the world's , hence why I made this apart of my Lenten journey to spend less & less time on SNS each day for the next 40 days. And even as someone who doesn't care about being popular & getting the most likes. followers, & views on my social media, I feel like too this is also important for people to hear evevn if you have a low-profile like I do. Because when the world is screaming loudness & attention outside, God Himself is drawing Himself closer to you & wants us to be completly detached from the background noise of this secular world. This isn't me saying this to feel as prideful of myself, but rather I am saying this to myself & for other people who actually needed to be told this. 

Anyways, with all that being out of the way, thank you so much for those who read the whole blog post & I'll see you guys on the next one (˶แต”แ—œแต”˶)๏พ‰๏พž farewell & have a blessed day everyone !!!





No comments:

Post a Comment