Sunday, March 22, 2026

๐•Š๐•  ๐•–๐•ฉ๐•”๐•š๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ ๐”ผ๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ˚˖๐“ขִ໋๐Ÿงš๐Ÿป₊๐Ÿ‡.⋆♱˚สš ๐Ÿชท ₊˚

 

(*´∇`)๏พ‰ ใ“ใ‚“ใฐใ‚“ใฏ~ ! I'm so happy that today is finally spring ูฉ(^แ—œ^ )ูˆ ´- today temperature was above 0° however it was pouring super heavy o(╥﹏╥)o on the positive note, I am so happy that winter is finally over and how the rain is doing it's work by melting some of the snow away. 2 days ago though it was a mix of both rain and snow and I took the bus to my aunt's house and got dropped off at the wrong bus and shortly after I've witness 2 cars crashed into each other when I crossed the sidewalk to reach another traffic light ( • แด– • 。) it gave me so much anxiety since peices were flying everywhere with cars honking loudy which has made me experienced a sensory overload due to me being neurodivergent.  I did told my aunt and my mom of what happened after I quickly left & how the bus driver dropped me at the wrong bus stop- & thank God He protected me & how I didn't got hurt and no one had in the accindent & I hope & pray that they are safe now and get their repairs done. It also gives me a reason too why I refuse to drive & own a car in the future and rather just stick to being a passenger's princess ฮต-(´・`) ๏พŒ But anyways on the lighter note, I am now happy that spring is finally here with the temperature being slightly warm for me to wear more spring coords, cuz I have a lot of outfit ideas I somewhat do have planned in mind ♡(เฉญ´͈ แœ `͈)เฉญ 

Today's Eye Make 



₊˚.๐ŸŒน⋆⁺₊
 

Today I decided to do one of the gyaru looks based off the previous scans I've done from the past, and this time I did something completely different on both bottom creases at the corner of the eyes, that is me adding golden eyeshadow slightly blended in with the creamy-matte eyeshadow. It's kind of hard to see the matte shadow since the golden colour is dominating the other, however I did try to replicate it of the one how the model done her's on the magazine scan, except doing so just for me to make it suitable for my own eye shape and skin tone/facial features ·͜·♡ I even forgot to mention from the beginning how I am super excited for Easter to come even though how Lent is slowly coming to an end this year. The reasonas to why I  am so happy because I want everyone around the world (both Christian or not) to know about Christ's suffering for our own transgressions/sins & how he ressurected from the dead to be up in Heaven with God the Father. It's interesting but also very sad to see how in this modern secular world, many people from different faith's or non-believers in general would think of Easter of chocolate eggs or the bunny, which I do love seeing 100% and what does bring me joy- but really it's truly the season too to reflect on Christ's suffering for everyone and I hope one day people can come to the realization (Christian or not) that Easter isn't really about the bunny, how much chocolate we eat, or eggs, but rather it was cenetered to Christ alone and from the beginning after He was crucified, resurrected, & ascended to Heaven ♱ 



 
Today's Make ⋆。‧˚สš๐ŸŒนษž˚‧。⋆
 
 
๐Ÿ˜ฒ




Today's co*de I decided to wear my knitted cardigan once again with my red dress that has somewhat os an emperess waist underneath the bust area, & had a long hemline that makes the skirt has almost of a bubble shape ห†꒳ห† The band which was stitched on for the hemline is like some kind of strechy fabric for those who are wondering, just that I do not know the kind of material หŠแต•ห‹ The dress did paired well with my drown fleece tights & my brown ankle boots which is what I was worried about from the beginning of the dress itself not pairing well with the cardigan, but now it did match quite perfectly well

 

Makeup Inspo from Haruka Saitoh แด–.แด– this one is going to be one of my go-to gyaru makeup for now on with the others ^^
  

 

This morning was pouring super heavy since last night. I always do love rainy days because of how it makes the rest of the day somehow relaxing & cozy for me, however today I didn't like how rainy it was since it was in a church morning ๊ƒ‹แด–๊ƒ‹ thankfully the setting spray I've used was 100% waterproof and it didn't ruined my whole enire makeup (◡ ‿ ◡ .)  I did make sure to run in super quickly go as in I was Speedy Gonzales, hahahahaha ๊‰‚(≧▽≦) it was still raining once after Mass has ended, and I stayed inside the church  to pray and sing along for the bit since I don't like being hurlded with the crowd in a small place (๐–ฆน﹏๐–ฆน;) I did took selfies obviously before I left to go home ̤̮

˃แด—˂


  
๐Ÿ˜ฒ
 
๐Ÿ•Š️๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ™⛪


Comparison of me with and w/o gyaru makeup on

Fast forward to now, my aunt did my hair once again and this time I got a combo of both flat twists & twist but this time it's more in like a mohawk style ‾◡◝ Truth is, I've never had this kind of hairstyle with my natural hair before which I even find super interesting ^แต•^ shocking enough is that my hair even grew a bit more longer than the past couple of months from before (。แต• °ใ…° ).แŸ.แŸ.แŸ I do retain my length as well as taking seasonal trims to cut off any split ends whenever the temperature and the humidity is changing and by next month on April I'll be taking another trim since spring has now begun. it's mostly my back of my hair in which gets the longest- but overall I was so shocked how my hair surpass that length since I've been always focusing on hair retention and moisture for my hair care routine !?! (ะ”๏พŸ≡๏พŸะ”๏พŸ) ?!!  


My new hairstyle 




My back of my hair  ̂แด—̂ 



Yesterday I tried an attempt of creating dumplings since I was eager to learn how to make them  ̂แด—̂  I've made the filling and the dumpling dough out of scratch since I was using whatever ingredients I have in the kitchen. It obviously didn't turn out to be as perfect since it was my first try cooking them, but it did ended up tatsing so good to the point I ended up having it as a side dish with the white bread & salad mixed with hard-boiled eggs for dinner ˙แต•˙ it didn't come off as perfect for the first try, but as I keep on trying and getting better at it, then I know I'll improve on making them. Cuz' at the end of the day, practice doesn't make perfect, but rather it makes improvement 

My dinner from last night ♡






Anyways, not that's all out of the way of discussion, I really want to step back & talk about these 2 verses of ๏ผ’Timothy 2:24-26 & Proverbs 27:5-6. It did reminded me of this video from a Christian podcaster I was watching another day when she was discussing about something different & brought up a verse from the book of 2 Timothy that I thought of connecting to Proverbs 27:5-6 based on how they both connect to each other. So starting by 2 Timothy 2:24-26, the whole meaning of the verse exactly is to correct others not out of bitterness & aggression, but out of love, patience, gentleness, & care. As for me, I am no different to this cuz when I saw this verse being pulled out from this woman's podcast, I felt that God wants me to evaluate on myself of the times of how I harshly correct others of the thought I was being honest and caring but really half or I should say most of the time I wasn't. Sometimes I don't even realize that until someone gently has to tell me that I wasn't saying it in kindness but rather though the opposite. It's no different too when I am confronting someone though their own sins by telling them what their doing is wrong and why it isn't pleasing to God in a condesending way, but not out of love and patience. I do also observe this to other people online and irl not just on myself who does this, where they correct or confront other people though their haugtiness/pride but not in the intention that comes with good faith of kindness and being caring. There's this other day when I was telling my friend though text messages to stop with his bad habit and explained to him why it isn't good for you by sending him a video on Youtube that gives a better explination, and it somehow excalated into me being rude when in my head I though I was being gentle and caring. Even sometimes when I say the truth of what the Church teaches & what's in scripture online on my Instagram, on my blog, or on anywhere online or in real life gently as a reminder, I ended up losing followers or having people blocking me, or even having people stop being around  or talking to me or just shutting me down not because I say it in a manner that is harsh (which for some people they may percieve it that way depending on what faith level or where they are spritually), but instead I said it in the way how God's truth challenges societal standards and people's beliefs, for example of how I always spoken for the behalf of the unborn and why I am pro-life, how I oppose femnisism and talk about how God's design should be in tradtional gender roles, marriage & love, homosexuality/LGBTQ+ & sexual immorality, and & the list goes on and on. Yes, mentioning those topics which does contradicts God's Own Word & the Church's teachings  based on what society praises & normalizes in real life and online would more than likely risk people to unfollow or block me or even someone brave enough to try to bash me online in today's world, but I do have to take responsibility of the things I say out of gentleness, true genuine love, & kindness, which is what exactly Christ has done when He was preaching and speaking the truth to other people. Now this example can apply too to Proverbs 27:5-6 which I would get into in a moment later. Society had unfortunately condictioned us for a long time that being harsh means were being truthful and we are in the right, but in reality, that goes aganist the opposite of what Christ wants us to represent Him because being harsh or judgemental by it being blended in hiddenly as we are correcting others can lead in to wrath & also a spirit of pride. And this is something I am still am working on ever since I've self-examined myself though this verse because this is what 2 Timothy 2:24-26 is what is talking about is that when we are correcting others- we should do it in a way that is gentle, loving, kind, and caring, not though agression, judegment, and though bitterness.

Ok onto the next one! Proverbs 27:5-6 is very similiar to 2 Timothy 2:24-26 except it explicty talks about how the meaning of the verse is that we should allow someone to correct us in an honest way instead of us going down into a wrong path. I remember watching some video long time ago from this gorgeous lady and she was sharing a story of how her former friend was a Christian and there was a time where she was blaspheme the Lord's name by using Jesus' name as a curse word. So what happened is that she corrected her and what happened is that her friend told her to not to talk to her ever again and how she was being judgemental. In the verses she was referencing different scriptures but that's besides the point of how it does somehow connects to Proverbs 27:5-6, because she said that out of care not to see her friend go into a wrong path. I had people who are older than me & even my friends who even corrected me when I am doing something wrong or a habit that can lead me into a bad path, and they say that out of genuine care. There are some people unfortunately who are scared to correct or even confront someone they love like their friend or family memeber because they don't want it to escalete it into a fight or don't want to risk getting looked down upon, and believe it or not, I used to be one of those people who use to be scared to correct or confront someone the truth when they do something wrong (& I am still am recovering from til this day!) As for me, I would never stay silent if I see my friend or family memeber doing something that is harmful such as dating someone who is abusive that manipulates/controls them, or how they are hanging around with the wrong crowd of people that can lead them into a dark path. Instead what I am going to do is to gently and honestly tell them what their doing is wrong and why they shouldn't be hanging around with those group of people or be dating that person. The same thing can apply if someone I know has some sort of an addiction or doing something that is illegal. I used to hang around friends or even had a friend who was a bad influence to me and I had many other kids and even adults who are my authority figures to stay away and not be friends with those kinds of people. I did not listen during that time since I was very young and was in elementary school, but relfecting back on it now- I know those people were saying this out of good faith my helping me out of love and care & not want for me to end up being in a bad path where they might lead me to doing things that can risk me getting in trouble or worse- get myself killed. An example to this verse here would be how someone is posting things online publicly either on the comment sections, or on their page on SNS that can be misleading or even hurtful to themselves or to other people. Instead of staying silent afraid of being looked down upon or responding back to them negatively in the comment section or by video or whatever, instead it's always best to gently & honestly correct the person and to say to them why what their posting and saying online is very harmful and misleading & even try to understand why this person is doing this. truth is- I see this all the time happening in the gyaru community, vintage community, or in Christian online spaces too not to call anyone out, but rather based though my own observation. This does happen to other places too I may not be aware of, but you guys now get the point. And yes- sometimes the truth does hurt since many of us in the world doesn't like to hear it and always have our own ears covered when  it's being told to us, but it said out of care and gentleness not only to help us, but to save us in order for it to not escalate to serious & dangerous situtations that no one would get themselves tangled into. This is what Proverbs 27:5-6 is talking about, is that we should allow people or correct others with honesty and care instead of just staying silent and being too casual with it leading them or yourself into the wrong path. No one likes to hear the truth cuz yes, hearing the truth can be hard for us to bear & accept, but someone who truly is your friend and who loves and cares about you as your mentor, boyfriend/girlfriend,  husband/wife, or whatever kind of relationship you had with that person won't be afraid to tell you the truth that can help to protect you and shape you to be a better person spiritually. And this verse does speak to me in so many ways which is why I thought it would be so nice for me to discuss about this.

Catholic saints such as St. Therese of Lisieux, St. John Bosco, St. Monica, St. Catherine of Seina, & St. Francis de Sales were perfect examples of both of these 2 scriptures, because all of these 5 saints understood that showing real love and care shows truth, but they didn't do it in the way out of agression or bitterness as most of us would do, but rather they did in by saying it out of kindness, patience, gentleness, and love w/o showing any anger or pride. If you take your time to learn more about each one of the saint's stories, you'll get to see the connection why those scriptures are reflective to what their known for. And yes!, if you like- please feel free to share this blog or gospel with someone who really needs to hear this cuz not only it makes me happy to share the gospel to everyone in this world, but also it does plant seeds to lead people to Christ to shows us the eternal everlasting truth. Cuz the Holy Spirit does use blog posts and other online platforms from other people to communicate to us & to share the gospel to those who are left astray & to draw more people for those who don't know or rejected His Word more closer to Him ๐Ÿ•Š️˗หห‹ ✞ หŽหŠ˗

So with all that being said, thank you so much for those who took their time reading though this post from the beginning & reading the gospel & my own testimonies and I'll see you guys on the next one! ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿพ‍♀️ goodbye everyone and have a nice day!! (˘ แ—œ ˘)︵๐Ÿ’‹



No comments:

Post a Comment