Sunday, March 29, 2026

๐•ƒ๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•Ž๐•–๐•–๐•œ ๐• ๐•— ๐•„๐•’๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™ ๐•„๐•’๐•œ๐•– & โ„‚๐• *๐••๐•– .˚๐ŸŒฟ๐“ข˖˚๐Ÿงบ๐ŸŒผ๐“ข˖˚


Shalom! ๐ŸŒด.⋆ Today is a special day & it is almost Easter ◝(แต”แ—œแต”)◜ I even forgot that today was Palm Sunday ๐Ÿ˜ณ I was already aware of Holy Week coming close by but not Palm Sunday, hehehehe ๐Ÿ˜… my mind was all over from the couple of few days from before w/o me even knowing that Easter is almost near, www. Today too isn't that bad since the temperature was the slightest of below 0°, & I done a gyaru look inspired by one if my favourite ex/former gal models ๐Ÿ˜ Today temperature isn't as that bad & I'm hoping by the next couple of days it'll get warmer eventually ˙แต•˙ I was excited to try out this makeup tutorial from her but at the same time I wasn't since I done this kind of gyaru makeup from the mid-2000's hundred's of times as you guys may already see (;´∀`) but either way, I still done the look for today & I even like how it turned out even though I've done it differently, & it is good to challenge yourself to try something new (●'◡'●) 


Today's Make ♡


Another thing I've been noticing about myself is as I keep on being consistent of my gyaru makeup by practicing it time and time again is that I suddently start getting better at it by improving on it (เซญ 。•̀ แต• •́。 )เซญ I'm so happy to notice it since how I do my gyaru makeup would look completely different of how I've done it 11 months ago from last year. Sure, I do make mistakes every time & do need some feedback from others, but on a postive note I am so happy that I have the mindset to keep on trying & how the Lord blessed me with that, cuz from before I didn't have that kind of mindset & always listen to the lies from the enemy by getting frustrated & giving up easily (´。• ◡ •。`) ♡ ever since I have a good small group of gal mutrals online, I feel so confindent in being in gal & also being a daughter of the King ๐Ÿ‘ ♱ most people would agree that the makeup would be the main thing to practice on when it comes to gal, but as I keep on staying consistent by wearing it as often as I can, I can achieve on applying it on quickly (w/o rushing of course!) than before the first time I've tried it on with the proper application. Cuz at the end of the day as someome told me, practice doesn't make perfect, it makes improvement, & Phillipians 4:13 even speaks about this too and having a positive yet confindent mindset the Lord has given to us 


I blended in 3-4 shades of blue eyeshadow lightly this time (・∀・)

Today's Eye Make ♡




The dress pants I am wearing for today's co*de was given to me by my older sister since it didn't fir her. She given me this with other stacks of dress pants too & surprisingly enough, it fits me perfectly fine เดฆ്เดฆി ( แต” แ—œ แต” ) I didn't have to do any adjsutments which made me so happy (˶ห†แ—œห†˵) I even did paired it with this black and white button shirt except what I did is that I tucked it in the pants since the hemline was long but it was way longer at the back, www ₍₍⚞(˶>แ—œ<˶)⚟⁾⁾ I do love the whole outfit of how it turned out, and I even paired it with some black kitty-heels my mother gave to me a while ago. It has a 1920 Mary Jane-style to it with the strap of both heels being velcrow which is what I love about them, & maybe someday I would pair them with a future outfit later on the future แต”แต•แต”


Today's Co*de ♡



Full body shot of my co*de 



Today I went to Mass & there was a lot of people for the Palm Sunday celebreation  'ใ……' i even forgot to pick up a palm leaf cuz #1: I thought I didn't need one as soon as I got in the church & #2: it was a bit too crowded where people were picking them up since I hated going to places where it's crowded & I didn't want to go running for one since I was already inside the church (◞‸◟;) but it's whatever sinceit would've ran out by now since there was a lot of people who took some already, maybe sometime next year I'll make sure to grab one of my own, ww (´∀`) but overall today's Mass was super nice as we are getting closer to Holy Week. I don't know if I'll be going back to church later on the week since I have a break on Friday, but we'll see (´ฮต`;) 




Makeup Inspo from Tsubasa Masuwaka from this EGG Scan ุฃ‿ุฃ I am going to do this makeup tutorial again one day ๐Ÿ˜Œ 

And for those aren't already aware of the news I've announced on my Instagram stories, I decided to create another seperate blog based on my art account on Instagram. I decided to create one just for me to have it mimick as a little art gallery of mine for others to see ( ˶ห†แ—œห†˵ ) at first I didn't really want to make one at first since I would mostly post on my other account for others to see, but instead I decided to make one a couple of days ago for other people online can see my artwork externally since it would always be nice for others to see on there in case if they don't go on Instagram or use social media in general or whatnot. Plus not to mention too is that there is going to be a time where social media would shut down completely or go extinct, which is why I decided on creating a backup platform soley for me to display my own art. In case if you guys are curious, by art gallery/blog's name is ใฟใ‚†ใ‚“ใด•ๅƒ / Art by Miyunpi, & please feel free to support me by following my art account & my art blog too to keep yourself up to date of my new art peices & projects I do  if you are interested on Christian art (⸝⸝> แด—•⸝⸝)








Okie, since Lent is almost to the end & Holy Week is coming close by, I want to talk about the following scriptures which are Joel 2:12-13 & James 4:8. Both of these verses do have the connection to Lent & overall the whole peperation of Jesus altogether. Joel 2:13-13 talks about how God wants us to truly change & self-deny outselves for him by giving up on things for Him. It also means too that we should rend out hearts to be as honest and sincere inside by fasting on something that is stunting out growth of our relationship of Him. For me, my Lenten promises was to reduce the use of social media by using it less and less each day alongside reducing my screen time & my spending altogether. Those are the 3 things in which I do get hooked up on, especially for the fact how I am on my device for too long or spending my money on things I don't need because it is trending or that it was appealing to my eyes the second I took a glance at it. Social media isn't exempt into this too since I always have FOMO & constantly keep on doomscrolling every single day. It was hard at first when Lent has started & I always regress/relapse back into the promises I've given up to the Lord, but I do always remember to go back & pray to Him to get me focus & on track to keep up with the promises I allowed Him to take up the the cross. When I am always on my devices, I always had on a app timer where I setted up on a certain time & once I used it up it locks me out of my phone. When I go inside stores, I always don't bring my wallet or my cash with me but rather save my money & leave it inside another place so I don't end up spending it irresponsibly despite how I have a shopping addiction & constantly buy stuff out of inconvience & not if I only needed that object. I didn't relapsed/regress on the shopping one, but it was mostly the digital one since my brain always wants something to hook up on whenever I'm bored, upset, etc, kinda like a pacifier. I've seen a video a while ago of some man talking about that people who spend less time or deleting social media on their phones feel calm, confindent, and all those positive emotions. I know it is a hard thing to do for me personally which is why I decided to set up an app timer on my phone whenever I use those apps. Thing is really when the app timer goes off, I use the remaining time I have to spend some time with God or with different hobbies I have. The thing is I didn't done all those things to make myself feel better than the other people who didn't do anything in the Lenten journey or were still using social media or on their screen, but rather I done it as a sacrifice for myself to bring less noise of what's going on in the world online & in real life for me to hear God more & to also get less distracted & to focus more on Him, which if I'm being honest that is what I struggle on the most (แต”‿แต” ") I also feel that too when I use it less and less often, I find myself that I can't focus and get my thing done when I get overstimulated on being online for too much, and sadly that is what social media is designed for is to make us feel overstimulated by having out attention spans get shorter and shorter by the short-videos we watch on our feeds. The verse can apply too when I had people from before & just recently who did upset me when I act kind and patient to them at times instead of getting agressive & rude back to them, again this is another one I do struggle on the most & I know God is working on me with this one. Every morning too before & after I'm done using social media, I always go and pray to the rosary reflecting on the mysteries along me praying to the Chaplet of Divine Mercy, yes those prayers do feel intentional & are powerful, & does help me too by getting more closer to the Lord by sacrificing my time I had for Him. Again, I didn't done all those things for my own self-improvement  or to look very religious (even though I am ☆⌒(ใ‚。∂), not in the Pharisee level), but rather carry my own cross as He did for me mainly to have my heart stay honest & intentional for Him & overall have my focus on Him as well, which is what this whole verse Joel 2:12-13 is extacly talking about.

James 4:8 talks about how simply that talking a small step or to be still is a simple way for you to get closer to God. How you may ask? An example of me would be how whenever each time I put down the phone and take a break off from social media by choosing silence & rest, I allow myself to be avaialble for God to be  intimate with me. This does apply to prayer as well especially when I meditate on the rosary & pray to the Chaplet of Divine Mercy to pray to the Lord to give us mercy (which is the whole point of the prayer, is to ask God to show us His mercy lol!) Another example I can provide is me talking my steps back to be still to show gratitude on the smallest things that are performed in my life to show how I am thankful for God not just only thoughout my whole day, but for how He's in my life. At first I didn't think of God being intimate to us in small simple ways until I am here reflecting on this scripture right now, hehehe ๊‰‚(˵˃ แ—œ ˂˵) But anyways, this just shows how God is such an amazing and gentle God and how I am so thankful to invite Him more into my daily rituals & routines in my life, even during through this Lenten season all the way to Holy Week. And an interesting observation I've noticed is that this verse does have a connection to Psalm 46:10 which I did mentioned and spoken about previously from my other post, so feel free to read that one to understand the context of this verse. The thing about this psalm verse is that it beautifally talks how being still is what makes God draw nearer to you when you are reminded of who He is, which reflecting back on it, when I stay still by not buying anything & spending less time on social media and screen time, I felt the calmness my body has been yearning for a long time by allowing myself to be available to God to stay as imtimate to Him by also prioritizing on Him as well. It did also had me to sense His presence when I choose to detach myself from all those materialistic objects, which is me taking the initititave to take one simple step to draw closer to Him. Funny thing is many people (even I included) always think we need to do big ambitious steps to have a relationship with Jesus, but the truth is God only wants us to do simple  & small acts & baby steps though self-denial and sacrifice to the things in our lives for Him to strenghten our bonds with Him, which is exactly what James 4:8 is talking about. 

There were a couple of things I did for this Lenten season which did had a transformation though my heart thanks the the Holy Spirit, however I was wrestling though the fact how constantly break the promises I made with Him. The good thing is that I am so thankful I made those sacrifices & carry my own cross not for myself, but for my Father alone ♡ I would be making these sacrfices again for next year once Lent begins again as my body & soul does yearn more for God more than anything else in this world (˶◜แต•◝˶)





Anywho with that being said, happy Palm Sunday to you all and I'll see you guys on the next post ( ⸝⸝ > ∀ < ⸝⸝ ) ๏พ‰ ๐ŸŒด.⋆ God Bless everyone & have a nice day! Goodbye (´∀`)ใƒŽ~♡


No comments:

Post a Comment