Sunday, March 15, 2026

๐•Š๐•–๐•’๐•ค๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐• ๐•— ๐•„๐•š๐••-๐•„๐•’๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™ .⋆๐ŸŒฌ️๐ŸŒจ️๐ŸŒบ⋆.



Greetings my fellow reader(s) !! ๐Ÿค— I'm finally super happy spring is finally is close by & I now have the whole week off from school ฮต-(´・`) ๏พŒ today I did learnt that Sunday is Laetrae Sunday, which just to put it more in simpler terms it means this week is the mid-point  or I shall say half-way of the Lenten season. This morning did snow again however it was light and isn't too much, however good thing is that it's going to rain tomorrow so that it can melt all the snow away (´▽`สƒฦช)♡ the thing is where I live is that March is the weird time for the weather & humidity since it always fluctuates 24/7, one day it rains nom-stop and the other day it snows ๐Ÿฅฒ today I did a similar look from a mid-2000's EGG magazine scan from Karou Watanabe, and surprisingly enough I like how it turned out and I feel like this is another look that can be my go-to since it also suits me ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ I even blended 3 shades of blue & a lilac-purple eyeshadow just to get the final result ๐Ÿชป⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ and one thing to know about me is that I love purple as my favourite colour & the lilac shade as my favourite kind of purple alongside pink. My favourite flowers like hydrangeas for example are the mix of both colours (.◜◡◝) it's also fun when I was doing the blending since I want it to match my whole outfit เดฆ്เดฆി◝ ⩊ ◜.แŸ

Today's Make 


Liliac-Purple Eyeshadow

Today's Eye Make 




Today's co*de I decided to go for a nice spring look with softer colours. I wore my purple dress again as I did last time with a nice knitted yarn cardigan I had inside of my closet (..◜แด—◝..) I was even happy of how it coordinated well with the dress, www. I also decided to wore my mantilla veil with the outfit and oh my goodness- it matches & flows so perfectly with my whole outfit coord หŠแต•ห‹ keep in mind that I sew the veil myself with a little bit of assistance out of leftover lace fabric scraps my aunt has given to me when she was sewing someone else's dress out of the same fabric, & I also did wore this one to previous mass last week once after I finished sewing it a day after ◠‿◠ for now on I'll be veiling each and every single time when I attend mass cuz scripture such as 1 Corinthians 11:2-16, specifically 1 Corinthians 11:5-6 talks about how women ( & men too!) should honour God through modesty, humility, reverence, respect, & to acknowledge God's order He setted up altogether. And no, this verse is not about misogyny and about men being better than women as most people would imagine it as, but rather it mainly talks about how both men and women are equal to honoring and respecting God's roles though reverence & modesty. But with all that- that is another topic for another day & I'll make sure to definetly bring up this scripture since it connects to this topic, because this discussion is important for everyone to have bibically & through Church's teachings & how the modern world also views this differently. But anyways, the point is I love how my first veil had turned out and I'll definetly be making more in different colours (commonly black & white mostly) once I get more lace fabric ◝(แต”แ—œแต”)◜modesty  & femininity to me is fun when you don't think of it as boring but rather if you make it stylish, especially when you are doing it for God only & not for other people's approval (˶แต” แต• แต”˶)

Today's Co*de


๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿชป₊⊹˚ ๐Ÿ’ท ˚₊⊹ ๐Ÿ’œྀི



The makeup I've done inspired from Karou Watanabe is going to be my another go-to gyaru makeup for now on ^v^



I woke up this morning with my background covered with snow again ⎚—⎚


0_o

เซฎ₍˶แต” แต• แต”˶ ₎แƒ




Nowwww- I want to use this time now to talk about this well-known verse of Psalm 46:10 and of how I want to make it a connection to myself & other people on the online world & real life, The whole verse itself have a powerful yet simple message which is about we should remind ourselves who God is and what He does for us & not be quick to panick & get stress by just surrendering to Him. The words 'be still & know that I am God,' is the Lord remidning all of us to stop panicking or stressing out & He is the one who will take care of the issue when we put our trust in Him. And no- don't think that Him saying to be still means you should freeze & stop what your doing, but what it gently means is to stop relying on ourselves when we are rushing or getting stressed. When we rely on ourselves and not allowing God to take care of everything in His own hands, that's how things would go sour and it would escalate on us giving more stress to the point it becomes unhealthy both emotionally & yes- spritually & mentally. Examples I can think of would be how someone has to hand in a huge project for their ordinary office job or at school or whereever and began to panick when you aren't close to getting it finish by the deadline (which that can cause a lot of stress to me since I don't like the feeling being rushed & don't react to stress very well in general, but that's besides the point!) A lot of people would experience burn out or completly would shut down when they are in situations like this, but instead of feeling stressful which I know yes that is a hard thing to do, instead this main part of this which is an important reminder being still is the way to cope & calm ourselves down & for us to be reminded that God sees how stress and nerve-wreck we are & He is happy for us to give it up to His hands. Obviously the same words of this scripture can be applied to anything like a job interview, a problem you don't have any control of, and the list can go on. Shockgingly- even social media can be added into this list too since many people online (even influencers & celeberties) are too worried of the post or the video they've published on there would get the most clicks, views, likes, and comments because how we constatntly check our notifications whenever our phones go on and off. Even something such as online arguments in the private messages or in someone elses comment sections under someone's post can get a lot of people online wind up, but again the gentle reminder that God has states of 'being still' is to step back, walk away, & to remind yourself that your self-worth doesn't reflect on social media alongside refreshing your feed and putting your phone away. When you do those things altogether, this is where you become still & know that God is in control. This can even apply too when someone insults you directly to you and yes- the natural reaction which can get you into the fuel is to get defesnive & bark at the person who said curel things to you which can escalate to a bigger situation that can cause the fire to get bigger on the mountians. Now that being still in that sutuation means you stop and think if responding back to that person would give them a reaction or not, and that discernment my fellow reader is what calm us down and be quick to anger & allow God to intervene & solve the problem for Himself. Scripture such as James 1:19 is directly showing this example of this senario but I can speak more about this one in depth for another time. Sadly in this world, a lot of people around the wolrd live in constant fear & anxiety based on things that are happening all around the world & online. I have a friend who would get upset when she hears something happening around the world like war or anything that is negative, me & other people gently sometimes have to remind her that we should always allow to put our own trust in God and there is nothing to be afraid of because we are protected from Him & how we should practiced being still. Even I myself I need to be reminded of this and it is still something I need to work on because I can sometimes get impatient & shut down when things do not go in my way or when I get anxious. That is why this simple powerful senetence 'be still & know that I am God,' is a gentle reminder to always be calm and not anxious & to stop worrying and to always trust in Him by just surrendering to Him. เซฎ₍˶แต” แต• แต”˶ ₎แƒ

So yeah, & with that being said, thank you so such for reading & staying on this blog from the beginning and I'll see you on another post ใƒพ( ´・ฯ‰・`) God Bless & have a nice day everyone!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment