Sunday, March 8, 2026

.◞⏰☀️๐Ÿ‘’ ◟.



Hello my fellow reader ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿพ today was super relaxing today because of the temperature shift based on how the weather got slightly warmer (๏พ‰ ˃ห‹แ—œหŠ˂ )๏พ‰ this year's winter was a bit boring & was so sick of the cold temperatures just recently about 2 months ago (แ—œ _ แ—œ) & I did stated earlier that I'm not a winter person & how all the snow was melted since it just recently had rained not a while ago. Since spring is now close around the corner, now I can have the chance to do lots more things I wanted to do than before ๐“น‿๐“น HEH. I even wanted to mention that I had a bit of a jet lag sice today's hour where I lived was moved forward because of daylight saving's (⸝⸝แด—﹏แด—⸝⸝) แถป ๐—“ ๐ฐ I'm not sure how it works in other countries, but I did remember having one not too long ago before that where I live had an hour set back. But anyways, I was able to quickly adjust to it & did my go-to gyaru makeup today from a Ranzuki scan, except I do not remember which year & season it was published so there's that  ( • ̀ฯ‰•́ )✧


Today's Make





Eye Make 

Rosy-Pink Shimmer-y Eyeshadow blended with 3 shades •⩊•

  
My go-to gyaru makeup ( · ❛ ֊ ❛)


Today's co*de I chose to wear a knitted-dress for me to wear ^^ it's a good thing it was above 0° outside however during the morning it was 1-2° outside before it did began to warm up later on the day หŠแต•ห‹ I don't know- I'm just super thankful that God allowed the temperatures to get higher for a bit & how spring is coming closer by next week •แด—• that already shows how excited I am for spring to come ˃แด—˂ 

Today's co*de



After when today's mass has ended, I was talking to two women and one of them said to me how she likes the way I do my makeup เซฎ₍˶แต” แต• แต”˶ ₎แƒ hearing that compliment made my day & how it even boosted my confindence of me being in gal & the God-given beauty I have (˶แต” แต• แต”˶) I even given one of the women a compliment of her makeup, which even makes my day even better ☺ this world needs more kind people & positivity & overall how we need to be kind & love eachother just as Jesus expects from us all ♱ ๐Ÿฅฐ



Me before mass starts (‘. • แต• •. `)






Fast forward when mass has ended, I went with my dad to a couple of hardware stores because he wants to look for a chest refridgerator for him to buy. The garden aisles weren't open once we've both got there since it's too early, however I stumble across one cool thing whe I was in the stores with him. The two stores we've been to are Home Depot & RONA+, however I don't remember the other store of what is called (◔ใƒ˜◔) I did see some of the plants on the rack however neither of the plants are looking too healthy & the soil of each one were dry when I first took a glance at it . ‸ . some of the leaves from those plants needed to be pruned off, however I didn't end up buying it since I made a choice not to buy anything at this moment of Lent ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Faux Grass ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฑ๐Ÿƒ



๐ŸŒธ

Grass Cat ๐Ÿˆ




 So yeah, that's that about my day & how it was somewhat different (แต• • แด— •) so with all that being said, thank you so much for taking your time reading though this blog & I'll see you guys on the next post! ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿพ‍♀️ Bye bye & happy international women's day!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment