
Hi everyone! |˶˙แต˙ )๏พ๏พ Sadly today was a colder day (︶︹︺) good thing it wasn't under 0°, rather it was 2°, www.. ( ̄  ̄|||) still is cold but chilly & it snowed again where I live, but it's whatever... ( ̄ใ ̄) today I decided to do gal makeup once again except I did use the other Ranzuki tutorials as my inspiration for today (ฮธ‿ฮธ) I didn't go as extreme of my look since I'm having acne breakouts, so instead I ended up skipping some of my products I usually use and tried to apply less on certain areas on my face so it doesn't trigger the acne ( ̄ใผ ̄(_ _( I done my eye makeup quite differently than the tutorial I was following, but honestly that's ok since I like how it turned out & how it almost goes with my co*de I've worn today (*´∀`*)
 |
| Today's Make |
 |
| I blended in 3 shades of brown eyeshadow to match my skin tone which is why it's hard to see in the photo ( ̄ฯ ̄) |
 |
| Today's Eye Make, I even like I did my puppyliner (✩ ์ แด ์✩) |
 |
| Right eye gyaru make |

For today's co*de, I decide to wear one of my favourite floral dresses my mom bought for me since lasy year in April (..◜แด◝..) she bought it from the stores called Winners when I went with her to find new dresses long time ago („• แด •„) I don't know, I feel like there is something that I like about this dress- how it has a vintage sillouette which has a nice empire sillouette & has a vibe of a 1970's boho-prairie style (ใ
´ ˘ `) however the way I coordinated it looks more of a classic sillouette of that era and it me so happy that I felt that way (..◜แด◝..) my favourite part of this dress isn't only the fabric pattern of the flowers, but also how it has pockets sewn inside & how it has almost of an empire waist ⸜(。˃ แต ˂ )⸝♡ the fun & interesting part of it is how I paired this look with mid-2000's gyaru makeup & a early Liz Lisa vibe which almost you guys can say I lean more into roma-gyaru/himekaji & the cottagecore look for this whole coord (˶แต แต แต˶) this makes me want to own more floral and gingaham/plaid dresses similiar to this one so then I can do more classical & more himekaji looks ๐ฅน and yes!- I paired it with my mantillia veil I've sewn on my own a while ago & I 've clipped on to my hair and the ends with both safety and bobby pins (⌒ฯ⌒) I did paired my outfit with creamy-yellow ballet flats I've own instead of pairing them with kitty heels or platforms ๐

 |
| Today's Co*de |
 |
| Most dresses from the 1970's (Dress B for example) would have an Empire waist, where the waistline of the dress is rest underneath the breasts to make it have an empress look, sort of similiar to the dress I had on for my coord (⌒ฯ⌒) |
 |
|

When I left Mass after it was over, some guy handed me a flyer and told me how he like my whole look (*^^*)♡ it makes me so happy when someone gives me a compliment when it comes to my outfit, hair, or my makeup, ww.. it makes me so happy how I can comfortably dress modestly and femninime publicly by gaining more confindence in myself (〃 ฯ 〃) oh and also speaking of modesty and femninity, I'm planning on releasing a whole seperate blog post where I explore the whole topic of femninity and modesty in a bibicial and a worldview perspective of my own (˶′◡‵˶)And no, it's not going to be a lecture post, but rather it is going to be a self-reflection & a faith-based discussion of what scripture & Church teachings say about those two topics and why it is important for women to emphazise these things. It's still in WIP, however I figured most of my blog readers are all women so I though it would be nice to let everyone here know of a small project of mine I'll be releasing next month somewhere around in May ^^ so if you are interested- stay tuned cuz I will let you guys know when I'm done(*^^*)
 |
| Picture of the church's altar I'm in every Mass |
Later on the day, I was on the gyaru subreddit where I found these lovely resources of a gyaru guide someone has posted, but it was in a Google Doc, lol. It's not somwhere where I found it from Gal Revo or on Chogongal, just simply a document where it has tutorials of how to do gyaru makeup & style gyaru hair (which I would skip since I have highly-textured hair and I would definetly not over-manipulate to the point it get's severely damaged.) I even had lunch today where I had kenkey, sausages, fried egg, and blended hot pepper with onions (or moco in my native tougue)๐ I even had other foods I've ate from yesterday that my aunt, sister, and I had made, nonetheless they were sooooo good (*´・ฯ)oๆฆ~┏┓
 |
| Fried (yellow) plaintain, spring rolls, and spinach stew |
 |
| Foccacia bread, sasauges, white rice w/ yellow onions & green pepper w/ blended hot pepper (@ ̄ฯ ̄@) |
 |
| My lunch I had today! ใฝ(เน╹ฺก╹เน)๏พ |
Anywho, thank you so much for you guys to take your time reading from the beginning and i wish you guys have a wonderful day! (*´∇`)ใ bye everyone, and have a nice day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment