
Hello my lovely readers! (˶แตแแต˶)๏พ๏พ Everything has been relaxing this past week since I had been working on a seperate blog post regarding about bibicial femninity for next month & how I've spent the last week gardening ฮต-(´・`) ๏พ I am close to being half-way done with me typing despite how I made it in a format where it's a faith-based discussion & self-reflection post since I thought of how it'll be nice for me to make that seperate blog post since one of my muturals had ask me about this topic. I also find it relaxing to use up the remaining time I had to work on it each day since I'm planning on releasing it to the public sometime around May, so I'm not sure what time or date it's going to be published until I finish typing it. So if you are interested of diving in the topic of femninity, stay tuned cuz I would let you guys know when it'll be published ูฉ(หแห*)ู ♡ Today was a bit chilly this morning, however the positive side to it is how it was bright and sunny outside which did help me to boost up my mood (˶◜แต◝˶) today's temperature was 9° which doesn't seem that bad for mid-spring weather ๐ But anyways since it's the final Sunday of April, I decided to do another gal make & look but this time the makeup is inspired from a different gyaru magazine, JELLY. I remember doing another look from a week ago and it turned out very nice on me, so I thought on experimenting another look again from a different scan but from same magazine (˶˃ แต ˂˶)
 |
| Today's Make |
One thing I like to point out is how I find today's look make me look a lot cleaner not only how I didn't use too much of my usual products, but rather how cohesive the eye makeup had turned out (เน'แต'เน)⸝* I'm also super happy how the eye makeup had suited my own eye shape since I had a hybrid of round & almond-shaped eyes (˶• แด •˵) because of this, this is going to be my main go-to gyaru makeup for now on with the other Ranzuki one and the one from ES POSHH! I don't know, but there's something about this one that I like about this look which made me so happy of how much I've achieve & accomplished as someone who's been doing gyaru for about a year ๐ I'm so happy for myself of how much I've made improvement (˶˃ แต ˂˶)
 |
| Today's Eye Make |
 |
| Fave photo of my eye make ๐ it looks identical to the Japanese gyaru model's make from the 00's |

Today's co*de I wore a modernized dress somewhere around the 2000's with a 1970's sillouette (´・แด・ ` ) it has an empress waist with a straight maxi shape & how it's almost resembles a nice bias-drape from the 1930's (cuz keep in mind, the 70's took it's main inspraition from the 1920's and 1930's for both hair, makeup, & fashion & the same can go for the 2000's for the 1960's & 1970's.) I styled it by wearing golden jewerly only for it to match & compliment the choco-brown striped colour of the dress by wearing my classic gold hoop earrings, my Hello Kitty pendant necklace and my rosary bracelet. I didn't wear my usual viel so instead I've worn my mom's headscarf since it would match mt whole outfit very well compared to my other lace one. Traditionally from the past before the second Vatican council, women back then would wear veils strictly based on these two colours of their martial status: black = married women & white = unmarried women. That was back then when people go to Latin Mass before the Norvos Ordo/New Order (which I want to go to Latin Mass one day with my future partner (*แด͈หฌแด͈)๊ค*.๏พ) but now vieiling is now seen as a option, women now get to choose which colour of viel they want to wear, however there are some women who choose to follow tradition like I do, but the only reason why I wore black as someone who isn't married is only to make my outfit look cohesive, ww. I did realized too that last week's code I've worn looks more like 1950's than 1970's because of the whole dress sillouette to it (;´∀`) it was my fault that I got it all wrong, lol.. if you guys don't know what I was talking about, it's from last weeks blog through here, www.. (•แด•،،) 
 |
| Today's Co*de |
 |
| OOOO I love this co*de so much! I'm definetly am going to wear it again ๐ฅบ |
 |
| My flats I've worn with my co*de |
 |
| My coord without the veil on |
%20(1).jpg) |
| Makeup Inspo from JELLY model Manami Takayanagi |

The thing about my whole look is how I like it how it matches with the kind of gyaru makeup I've worn today (˶หแห˵) it does have almost of a nice gothic-look to it which I feel is what the black veil is what;s giving it away, ww (แ﹆แข﹆แซ) I did like this look to the point I see myself wearing this again (˶แต แต แต˶) another thing I just recently learnt is that the New Year truly starts during spring time since it's the season of renewal and self-reflection, which explains why I've been evaulating on myself for some time now, even on the things that didn't come through my mind until the couple of days ago. It does back this up through srcripture of Deuteronomy 16:1 & Exodus 13:4 where it mentions about it ties back to the Passover which is the time where spring begins. Looking through it now, I start to learn why Easter and Lent happens during this time (well Lent happens before spring but you get the point) because of how it relfects on Christ's crucifixtion and ressurection happened during the Passover (..◜แด◝..) I don't know why modern calendar would set the New Year in winter, but spring to me is where the New Year begins since its the time of renewal & self-reflection & also a time where you get closer to the Lord which is the most beautiful part of this season which is why I love spring so much (♡ห͈ ꒳ ห͈)
 |
| Me once Mass has ended (..◜แด◝..) |
 |
| ๐ฟ๐ฐ๐ฝ† |

After I got back home from Mass, I decide to refresh myself by getting a new hairstyle once I left my hair braided temporary in 8 sections before trimming the ends the night before. I had my aunt do African threading on my hair so them I can retain length & moisture (เน•᎑•เน) when I was young, this is the hairstyle my mother styles for me all the time along with braids and twists with my natural hair. In Africa, particularly in West Africa where I'm from, this is one of the common hairstyles mothers and aunties would style their daughters and neices hair with before extentions and wigs came into the boom. And besides, Africian threading is one of the most oldest hairstyles done since centuries & it is still done til' this day ( หแตห )♡.°⑅ I don't know, but I thought of deciding on streching on my hair to see how much it grew mainly for the fact when it comes to my hair care routine, I always prioritize on length retention & moisture since highly-textured hair is known to dry super easily, and plus how I don't chemically process my hair and use minimal products. I just throught of starting this week by giving myself a new hairstyle even through it is the end of April (*´▽`*)
 |
| My current hairstyle ☆⌒(ใ。∂) |
 |
| Back of my Hair |
So with all that being said of my day- thank you so much for those who took your time reading from the beginning, and I wish you a bless and a wonderful day & I'll see you on my next blog post! Farewell (*´∇`)๏พ ใใใชใ~
No comments:
Post a Comment