Good day everyone~ (แต—แด—) today was supposed to rain but instead it was nice & warm outside ☀️ it's so nice & relaxing since today started off as slow once I woke up from bed (∗´เดฐ `∗) it's so interesting how I only have 10 days left before I turn 18 years old, ww. It's funny since we're at the middle of the year & times flies so fast... + how I am thankful for the slower days of my life sometimes, ww (;´∀`) ...I don't know if I should say I feel excited about that since I feel so much anxiety & fear even right now as I'm writing this blog.. but on one note I'll hand it over to the Lord for me to surrender & He knows my future down the road than I do & He has something setted up for my according to His will (=´แบ`=) because of how I've been praying to the Sacred Heart Novena & the rosary for the desires & my aspirations for my future, I feel very hopeful however I feel mostly anxious & fearful of the unknown & what the Lord has planned for me... (╥﹏╥) I don't know, but that's pretty much how I feel & I am really hoping there is beautiful warm summer weather on my birthday too, lol. anywho~ the temperature outside today was 24° & I like it how it turned out well based on the co*de & the make that I was wearing today (˶แต แต แต˶)
I made the choice to re-do one of my older looks from the past couple of months this year since I felt like wanting to continue on experimenting my own gyaru makeup & what works well for me (& what I mean by this, I meant my eye makeup!) (..◜แด◝..) even through it's been my first year being gyaru since April, I still want to navigate through my own makeup style despite how I only have limited gyaru muturals online ( ‘• ฯ • `)
![]() |
| Today's Make ‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚. |
Today's summer-y co*de is that I chose to wear a strapless dress which was given to me from someone a long time ago ✿ I didn't got the chance to wear it ago up until now, hahaha!~ The good part of this is that it does fit me very well & it didn't feel too tight or uncomfortable, ww ( ,แต•แด•) because the truth is- I don't like wearing dresses where they feel too tight. In fact- I did wore my small-thin cardigan because of the setting I was going in which was Mass- & I did of course wore my black veil with me there just for me to make my whole co*de look cohesive ‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚. overall I like this co*de I set up & I will definetly would re-wear this same outfit again in the future! (♡ห͈ ꒳ ห͈)
![]() |
| Today's Co*de °❀.࿔ |
![]() |
| เธ (•⩊ •ใ |
I even want to mention that this morning I had green plaintains my older sister made for herself except she've gave them to me, ww ๊(≧▽≦) it can be eaten with stew, but honestly I just chose to eat it by itself early in the morning before I did my make & left for Mass, ww แ( ՞ แ ՞ )แ I even forgot that today was Corpi Christi- a day where the Church celebrates the Eucharist ๐ฉธI didn't even realiuzed it until today, w.
![]() |
| Boiled Green Plaintains (ใฃ˘ฺก˘ฯ) |
Fast forward throughout the day, I went to the hardware store with my dad since he was looking for soemthing to ship to Africa since my mom and older sister will be going there to visit family. The garden center was finally open except I didn't went inside there at all to take a look ath the plants, lol. I didn't bought any of them since I didn't have enough space for me to plant them (แต—แด—) but on one note we didn't spend too much time there, we just went straight back home & I simply just relaxed throughout the day~
Ok guys.. that is it for my blog & I thank everyone who took their time to read through it from the beginning ใพ(^∇^) see you guys, and have a blessed & wonderful day everyone! (。・ฯ・)๏พ๏พ




















.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment