Sunday, June 14, 2026

๐Ÿฆ‹⃟๐Ÿ’—᪲᪲᪲



ใŠใฏใฝใ‚ˆ!~ ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿพ Today was somehow of a gloomy day since it was a bit cloudly and rainy  (,,¬﹏¬,,) I don't mind it at all.. it's just that how I didn't enjoy the fact how it was slightly colder today being around the lowest being 9° and the temperature being 18° ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ‍♀️ I didn't knew the weather was supposed to be that cold since I thought it being super warm similiar to the weather yesterday ╮(แต•—แด——)╭ and to add this in, my birthday is coming up shortly in the next 3 days this week. I know it is coming close by and time is moving fast despite how I feel anxious and a little excited of reaching adulthood, www. You know the interesting thing is that I've learned that I was born in the month of the Sacred & Immaculate Heart + one of the feast days of the month is St. Anthony of Padua ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜„ I know I have the Lord & Mary looking after me with all the angels & saints, so there is nothing for me to worry about even through I do not know what the Lord has planned for me ahead (´∀`;) oh and yes by the way guys- please check out my recent blog I've published about bibical femninity. Most of it speak about it through my viewpoint and experiences of my life but also in the worldview through the modern age of social media. Please check it out as it gives many people encouragement to reflect on bibical femninity & share it to every Christian & non-Christian women who might be searching awnsers & don't forget to kindly share your own reflections and testimonies underneath the comment section! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜







So today's look I gone for something pretty simple & natural-looking. What I done instead if that I went for almost of a softer-look with the inspiration leaning more to the Heisei-era & I guess I can say the 1950's too. However the makeup I was going for mostly leans more to the early 2010's as it's somehow giving off a vibe of Popteen & other girly-kei J-Fashion magazines that were popular in that era with some inspiration from classical 1950's make ๐Ÿ˜„




Today's Make ‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.




For the eye makeup, I did somewhat experiment myself creating an namida buruko using 3 different colours of eyeshadow. The colours I've used are light shimmer pink, white, and light brown. I didn't want to go overboard because of how it would look messy, so I went on doing it minimal by how it would enchance my features. Other than that overall, I liked and enjoyed how my makeup ended up as a result! 



My eye makeup which is just simple doe-liner 



The clothes I wore as my co*de for today was a cute polka-dot dress I've been wearing many times before. I honestly wanting to go more for a cute shojo look today, and since it was raining and gloomy sadly I decide to wear my thin black cardigan with it which pretty much goes seamlessly well with the whole co*de เดฆ്เดฆി ( แต” แ—œ แต” ) it is an outfit which I'll be wearing again in the future or whenever time during the summer, ww (´∀`)





It's hard to see my co*de because of the lighting of the room which I do apologize... T~T



Today's Co*de









Make Inspo from Haruka Saitoh ⸜(。˃ แต• ˂ )⸝♡
 
I will do doing this one again!





Later on the day after Mass was over, I went with my dad for grocery shopping and we headed to the eletronic section since he was looking to buy a new phone for someone else in Africa. For me personally I would need a new phone for myself due to memory & storage getting full super quickly & how it really hard for me to remove space for it to run smoothy. They did sell the newest phone the Samsung S26, but I might be better off with S25 with 256gb since how expensive it is... (╥﹏╥) however it is also important for me to trust in God's will & His own perfect timing & to practice patience as it's apart of the Catholic virtues & is something I'm working on.


We later moved on and moved to the next aisles where there were room speakers being sold. There were as many there and my dad was talking a look at some of them being sold and talking to another stranger about it. The shortly after we left the area and just simply went grocery shopping for food which is just oatmeal & water for someone else in my family. We gave it to him and shortly after be began talking to me & how my birthday is coming up shortly after, ww.




The eletronic aisle we were in






We later on moved and went to a different store which is the ethnic store. Mostly the store mainly sells Chinese items which I really like and favour since I like buying items that are from China & Japan + I really love Asian itekms in general (ใ……´ ˘ `) spanning from food, beauty products, clothing, & all the way up to other items! however we came there for something else that my dad has to do. We came there mainly he has to deposit money there. While I was walking around the mall for the bit, I saw tons of stores and one of them was like a church ministry where people go in and go to church... 【・_・?】to me personally I find that odd since I've never seen a church inside a shopping mall before. There was less people who were attending there, but I guess it was a nice way to attract some desciples which is what the Lord wants all of us to do. I don't know, I just find it odd but I guess I do learn something new everyday (´∀`;)



While he was talking to another stranger again from the ethnic store, I was roaming around for a bit at this one store simply just looking at the dresses that were all up for sale. There were some nice dresses that were being sold for $10.99, however I didn't end up buying any and just window shop, ww. The store owner wasn't around, it was just me roaming around the clothign area and all of the fake mannequins, ww(⌒▽⌒)





Cute floral dress I saw (•แด—•،،)


I even saw this lovely top + me liking the pastel colour-blend เดฆ്เดฆി╥ แด— ╥)

Beautiful red dress with a nice belt ูฉ(หŠแ—œห‹*)ูˆ ♡



Later on the day.. it was chilly and was raining super hard..(เฎ‡﹏เฎ‡`。) I did got wet & cold + how I left my umbrella at home, however I did mamanaged to get back home safe all thanks for the Lord to make it possible through His glory :(´◦ฯ‰◦`): once I got home, I was on the internet and there I saw a gyaru-moji converter where you can type down regular Japanese text & it generates you random characters and slang which indicates a style of gyaru-lingo pretty much. I didn't knew what it was until I read an article online about it and learned about it shortly after, w (´∀`) it was super interesting of me learning more about the old web & blogging from 2 decades ago, hahahaha!~



Ok guys.. thank you for you my dear reader for stopping by to take a chance to read through this blog (●'◡'●) I wish you a wonderful & blessed day, and may the Lord blessed you and everyone in your family. Goodbye!~



No comments:

Post a Comment