Greetings everyone! ⋆。°·☁︎ yesterday was super duper warm ( • ̀ฯ•́ )✧ the highest was up to 27° and it was super sunny outside (แตแด แต⁎) it was nice weather to have in mid-May & spring altogether, www. Today as I am currently typing this is warm too but its 32° today ₍₍⚞(˶˃ แต ˂˶)⚟⁾⁾ the downside of this is that it's going to rain and have thunderstorms ( •̯́ ₃ •̯̀) yeah, not fun, but it is cozy overall and that would be for tomorrow morning I think which is 30°. On the postive note, I am almost finished with the femninity blog I've been working on for some time now, I might not release it this month by rather somewhere around next month because of how busy I would be and how much time it takes for me to type. Not to mention another exciting news is that my birthday is almost a month away and I can't wait for it to come & for summertime to appear, ww 。:๏พ๏พ(´∀`)・。 But anywho, today I decide to do somehow of light makeup & a breatheable co*de because of how beautiful & sunny it is ๐ I'm just so thankful that the Lord blessed us for the warm weather yesterday and today. I'm so sick and tired of the cold dry weather I had to face for the past couple of days, ww.
I decided to give myself another chance of me doing my makeup again while I do have some bumps on my face ^^; I always do make sure to use less of the product as possible, especially when it comes to concealer because I'm too concerned that it would make things worse (_ _|||) it's funny because I have combination skin and my skin is always oily around my T-Zone area where most of the acne arrives at. If anyone have any skincare tips, please let me know ☺ I would love to hear how you deal with them (;´∀`)
The dress I finally wore was the perfect time for me to wear it for yesterday's weather >:3 I used to wear this dress a lot until it was too loose on me ever since I've lost weight, so I got it adjusted on my own for it to properly fit me where my bust area is (;´∀`) and yes, I decided to wear my pastel mantillia veil with it since it does goes very well with the co*de (´∇`'')I was so happy I was able to wear this dress after I got myself to adjust it for me to fit it properly (˶แต แต แต˶) good thing too that my gal makeup I was wearing goes go well with this coord, hahahahaha!~
| °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ |
Funny story to share is that my dad was asking me if I wanted to be a religious sister because of me wearing my veil, www (≧▽≦) I told him no because I only wear it during mass for the sign of reverence & respect for the Lord, and in fact I don't ever see myself entering through the vocation of relgious life but rather for marriage since I wanted to start a family of my own (´。• ◡ •。`) ♡ I always pray each time for the Lord to give me that role as a mother & for me to be blessed with my future hubby because I want to become one in the future in his perfect timing & what plans He has for me, www. it's funny since he said that I'm the only one in my parish who does this, when really that's not true since I way 2 other women doing the same thing but in white, hahahahaha!~ one of the woman in my parish was telling how she likes my veil & I she was shocked that I was the one who've stitched it myself, www. It was a nice compliment, even how she mentioned how it does mtaches my dress, www (เน > แด < เน) mind you she was one of the women I was talking about earlier who was veiling during Mass as well (เน > แด < เน) coming to think of it, the co*de I was wearing from yesterday remind me of a Mennonite woman, ww ( ╹เจ╹) I don't mind me looking like one, I just find it interesting how I've made that observation, ww.
Later on throughout the day, my mom, brother, and my auntie gone back from church a couple of hours later and brought in samosas for me to eat (ใฃ˘ฺก˘ฯ) I didn't have the photo of them, however the kind of samosas they both brought chickpea samosa and they were large. They weren't the small one I eat every one in a while however. Good thing they were still dresh however เดฆ്เดฆി(≧ฺก≦*) later on I ate banku with tilapia with grounded pepper when really it was blended, www. That was a couple of hours later after I ate the samosa and then later went outside for a walk since it was nice out (˶แต แต แต˶) I wasn't the one who've made it though, it was my mom who've done most of the work, mostly with the bank where she fremented the cornmeal and then later freezed it for it to be pounded with water on the stovetop (เน*แ*) later after that, I ate one of my mom's meatpie she've baked to sell to someone else. It was good, the filling was yellow onions, shredded carrots, and canned tuna (˶หแห˵) this is the African verion of since I learned just now that meatpies are a universial thing, www.
Just before all of this had happened, I was maintaining my garden for a bit by looking after my sunflowers and my morning glories (*^^*) growing sunflowers mainly in particular is my yearly ritual I always like to do every time during spring either in the months of April or May. April where I live would be too early because the weather would be unstable, so most of the time I used that month to germninate the seeds and pot them before they are big enough for me to plant directly in the ground in May. It's also better for me to do this so then the plants don't suffer from temperature shock and the squirrels and birds won't eat them. The morning glories I did the same thing just like I did to the sunflowers, ww. Just recently I took all of of my zucchini plants out of the gardening pot and planted them directly on the ground since the plants where getting too big to the point the pot were too small for them & how they were ready to be planted directly in the ground (*꧆▽꧆*)
| Morning Glory |
| Sunflower Seedlings ๐ป |
| Zucchini Plants ๐ฅ |
Fast forward to now, this morning I decided to bake the sourdough bread in which I've been working on for the past 2 days from now, ww ๐ it was my first time & new to me making it which was super fun and confusing, but however on one lighter note I did enjoyed the process, ww. I had to leave it in inside the oven since the kind of flour I was using was all-purpose flour which has less protein & weaker gluten compared to a different one like bread flour for example. It does have lower water absorption than bread flour which explains why the dough was super strechy. I left it in there longer that I was supposed to for to have a bit of browning on top. Next time maybe I should use bread & rye flour mixed together or just completely bead flour, maybe that can make a huge difference ('-')? Overall I haven't tried it yet since I'm waiting for the bread to cool down, but the whole process turns out good as I expected as someone like me who was a beginner ⸜(。˃ แต ˂ )⸝♡ definetly will be doing this again, especially how feeding & discarding the sourdough starter is super fun like I'm feeding a baby (˶◜แต◝˶)
![]() |
| Sourdough Bread ๐ |
I did tried a price of the bread and it does tatse very acidic with a sharp sour tatse to it. It not that bad, but I suppose I can say there is improvement I need to work on (˵ •̀ แด - ˵ ) ✧ it was good try, which is why I want to try it again in the future which is why I said I would be combining rye & bread flour together ( •᷄แด•́)
Okie guys, now that all of the fun is out of my way, I now want to sit down and reflect on this scripture Luke 22:42. I don't know, but I feel this verse in particular does sends a message to us which is surrender. What this verse does emphasize that we should always follow what is right, even when it's difficult and when we obey God instead of following our own comfort. I'm going to start with myself how this does reflect back to me ห꒳ห for me I always wanted to take an easy path by getting away with thing, but choose the harder and honest path instead. For many people they won't choose the harder path through integrity, and you'll soon later realized it why it is the case. When it comes to me in this situation, I always wanted things easy such as taking shortcuts by cheating myseld out of not doing a task or schoolwork. Most people wouldn't take the effort by taking the easy way out, but instead what I do is to not feed into my desires and choose integrity by doing what is right. For people around my age or generation, its a hard thing to do, and it's even 5x harder when you are a believer of Christ especially. Thing is I sometimes take the easy way out from the past which is wrong, but now I try to avoid that and live my life through integrity for Christ ♡ Another example through the real world I would like to point out is about relationships. Most people may be familiar with this one, but I'm here to point it out anyway, hahahahahahahahaha!~ We all been into an arguement where we don't want to apologize for something we've done wrong because of how our own pride has been hurt. Why so? Mainly is because of how as human beings, nobody likes being told they're in the wrong and the feeling of being corrected. Believe it or not, I was this kind of person who was stubborn and wanting the other person to apologize first, like my friends for example. Now whenever I'm in situations like this whever someone corrects me is that I would choose humility instead of pride by apologizing for my part and restoring the relationshop with that person. Most people wouldn't do that because of competition and showing 'who won in the argument' game, however for me I would simply reflect & accept what I did was wrong and apologize for my own part. Why I do this? Simple, integrity. Christ called all of us to do the right thing & for us to practice humility, which is why it is very important for me as a believer to not only practice these thins alone, but also tp make peace since Christ called all of His believers to be peacemakers ☆₊˚ ( ๊แด๊) ☆₊˚ one last example I would provide from the real world would be me wanting to yell at someone who was being mean to me and call them mean names. I used to do that a lot from the past years and not long ago, but now instead I choose to take se;f-control and dincipline on myself because I know the concequences I have to serve if I choose anger or to harm someone, which is sin. I know it's not an easy thing to do for most people in this world, but for me I choose not to respond back to someone whenever they disrecpect me both I would say online & real life. Speaking fo online, I now want to shift my attention now to the online world since I know that's the hub where a lot of us like to hang around ๐ ok that's enough now, wwww. Anyways, how I think this can apply to me in a way in this internet world is how I am always tempted to seek validation from strangers online I don't even know. From before when I was dressing in gyaru, I was also worried by constatntly seeking for approval from others, even the people who aren't good people through their behaviour and actions. Understand too that I wasn't truly confindent in myself during that time when I started gaining more attraction since the last summer break, but now I do feel I'm slowly am gaining the confindence thanks to be being a gyaru & a fully devout follower of Christ ♱ things are completely are different currently since not only I've stopped caring about chasing for approval of strangers who do not know me personally, but also the amound of engagement I used to have before on my social media & on this blog have shrank drastically, and to be honest I don't really care anymore because I was planning on cleaning out my followers who are inactive & I no longer interact to ๐คท๐พ♀️ after I slowly began to realize tnat my worth doesn't depend on how much engagement I get on social media after losing followers & the engagement I had on social media, not only I have the feelings of stability, but also peace as well. After the Holy Spirit began to ground me of who I am, this is where I slowly began to care more of my character & truth rather for approval of others. Cuz I know for myself that I should be seeking approval for the Lord and not for any other human being on this Earth. many people nowadays struggle to learn about this truth, but when you stop seeking approval of others who are sinners and commit the same mistakes, this is where you find true happiness in yourself (●'◡'●) Which does lead me to the next point which is me wanting to have attention desprately & a following. I've never done anything like this, but I've observed other people around my age & older who did this. We have people on pretending to be something that they are not by not being themselves through their own characters & values. It's no different how we hear the same message in today's world where we hear people say "I'm doing this for myself, not for others." This is the case for some people sure, but when you discern and lok through their fruits, when we reflect & discern "are they really doing this for themselves or for the crowd?" This is the thing in the online world where it is hard to see if someone genuine likes to do something ot not. I can reflect through the gyaru community (since that's the only community I like to pick for examples like this) where we have people entering or dressing in gyaru but lot truly liking the style. The possibilities to this is mainly because they want to follow the crowd to be liked by others and get engagement from the crowd. I do strongly agree about gyaru being a confindent style & not conforming to beauty standards sure, but it also does means to be genuine in yourself & being confindent. Thats why we see a lot of people leaving the subculture very early and being short-lived, and I can somehow see this through other trends and fashion subcultures as well??? I'm not so sure ^^; this used to be me from the past in real life where I always wanted to seek attention from others when I was younger. Now as I got older and not follow trends anymore, I simply choose to stay genuine by my own character instead of changing myself just for me to be liked by the crowd. There are many stories where people feel burnout and exhaustion for constantly changing themselves to get engagement online by stangers, which is why I find it important to say this as a reminder to everyone else who is reading this to seek approval from God alone, not from human beings. When we seek approval from Jesus, we get true happiness and peace in our lives, including stability. That is the whole message of this verse is that it teaches us choosing our integrity and trusting in God alone is the right thing to do, even when you are in a diffuclt situation where it is challenging or uncomfortable.
I genuinely would love to hear people's testimonies in the comment sections of this blog post if you can •แด• it's so nice for me to hear everyone's stories of how this scripture had spoken to them in some way or another หแตห however at the same time, it's also important for me to bring up this scripture & reflect back on this through this modern age we are all living in where we are easily influenced. Please share this scripture with others, it makes me even more happy when the Word of God is being reached to others though sharing the gospel ♡♡
Ok guys, thank you so much for taking your time to read though this whole blog post from the beginning, and I'll see you guys in the next one (ส‿ส)╯ goodbye everyone! (~‾‾∇‾‾ )~





















No comments:
Post a Comment