Friday, May 15, 2026

๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•œ & ๐”ฝ๐•–๐•š๐•๐•• & โ„‚๐• ๐•๐•• ๐•Ž๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ...

 


Hello!~ I didn't feel like making this blog, but I chose to anyway, ww ๐Ÿ˜‚ right now as I'm typing this today the weather would be warm in room temperature, from the past 2 days on Thursday it was very cold. "( – ⌓ – ) I wasn't prepared to dress properly for the weather since I was too busy cooking before I left the house เน‘﹏เน‘ despite how it's mid-spring in the month of May, I'm stioll dissapointed of the cold weather.. today I chose not to wear makeup today since I decided to give myself a break this time & allow my skin to breathe. I was also having acne breakouts & didn't have the time to put it on, ww.



The co*de I decided to wear is pretty simple since I was wearing athleisure clothing since I've gone to another place to a track and feild event. The first day was cancelled due to bad weather, however it was a good day since something else even better happened (.◜◡◝) I did went on the second day of this event however the weather isn't that good.. ( ꩜ แฏ… ꩜;) ...  but nonetheless, I decide to wear something pretty much simple & casual that isn't something I usually wear regularly (..◜แด—◝..)


Today's Co*de

Proverbs 11:30 


As I got to school before I headed to the event, I wore the school's jersey which was assigned to me for me to wear over my jacket with the bib clipped on there. One of my friends told me that I look like a sumo wrestler, www. I'm not really an athletic person at all since I hated doing sports, but I did signed up for some events. I'm not a competitive person wither since I don't like to do things for competition or to win prizes, rather I simply do it just for the fun of it like I do with the rest of the things I like to do (˶˃ แต• ˂˶) a couple of people there were wearing shorts, but as of me I think I made the wisest choice just to wear sweatpants & to layer up, hahahahaha!






Throughout the whole ride there, I decide to simply listen to the music I had installed in my MP3 player I'be bought with me while talking to my friends for a bit before we've all arrived there เซฎ ˶´ แต•ห‹ ˶แƒ the taxi I've went in was pretty warm since the heater was on, which did made evetything cozy despite having 5 other people including the driver in there, www (´∀`) in case if you guys are wondering, the trip I'm going to is a track and feild event except it's the one for people with developmental and physical disabilities only. It's not the one where it has neurotypicals in it (which is somewhat of a good thing since it's simplifed for me and the other kids who've went there, ww.)





After we've got off and went off the feild, we headed off to our spot where the tent is and started moving out bodies a bit by simply walking around the track. Before that we were setting up and putting out stuff down and talking for a bit. I had one of my friends take a couple of photos of me, ww. The last one was super funny once you see it at the end, hahahahahahahahahaha!~ ๊‰‚ (≧ใƒฎ≦)



The feild the events took place






My friend took that photo, wwwww ๊‰‚ (´∀`)สฑยชสฑยชสฑยช


I did some of the events today but not the ones yesterday since I've missed some since I was at school. I did a coupel of them & I ran for some races. I didn't win though, but I didn't really care since I'm all for trying my best than for doing this for an accolade. I did see one of my friends who is now in another school ( ˶ห†แ—œห†˵ ) later on I did had my lunch and it was so hard to eat it because of how cold it was outside [ ± _ ± ] the only thing I've finished eating was my homemade Japanese egg mayonaise sandwhich I've made but not the other food I've packed & made ˟˙˟ I stopped eating after it got to the point it got even more colder... 


Me w/ the mask because my face was starting to get cold ((´ะด`))

Salad, Waakye, Plain Rice mixed with Tomato Stew, and Hard Boiled-Egg chopped

Homemade Japanese Egg-Mayo Sandwhich



After I was finished eating & lunch was now over, I headed into the final event I had to do which I don't even rememeber, however it was a relay run. I had to do it with a team of people who are from my school & that I'm familiar with. We didn't end up winning through, but it was a nice run despite how it was close to the end before we headed back to school. Cuz' I'll tell you what- I was already was getting sick and tired of the cold weather of this mid-spring & I was already was expericing frostbite in a way I cannot feel my fingers (。แต• ◞ _◟) good thing as I'm writing this right now the weather today was room temperature warm, somewhere around 20° hbut from 2 days ago it was 15° feels like somewhere below 10° with dry cold windy air เซฎ ˶´ แต•ห‹ ˶แƒ


Me battling the cold, www


After the run, me and my friends headed back to school however we just chilled and relxaed at another classroom where the other teachers are in instead of going to class since we were all tired "( – ⌓ – ) I saw a beautiful spider plant where I was allowed to take one bushy pup home with me for it to be propagated in water. It's such a cool and fun process since the roots of the plant gets to form over before I was directly plant it in the ground ๐Ÿ˜Š I did that right after I went home however. The rest of the time I was just talking to my friends before we headed off to go home  („แต•แด—แต•„) I don't know, I just didn't like this year's tract and feild trip compared to the other one last year where the weather was nice & warm to the point where I can wear comfortable clothing. I missed that day, and I wish I can take it back and re-live it again ˙◠˙




Baby Spider Plant I've adopted ๐Ÿ˜Š


I even forgot to show you guys earlier that I've made a minor update on my phone charm! I added a cute strawberry squishie keychain except I've removed the keyring by hand & pry open the smaller ring to attach onto the phone charm's string ๐Ÿ˜ no pliers or any special tools since it was super easier for me to do due to the matarial of the metal. This I got it from the vendor of some job fair for neurodivergents a day ago before of this day that happened. I don't see myself ever entering throuhg the workforce personally, but at the same time I don't know what God's plans have for me, so I cannot just jump to my conclusions and relying on my own trusts and feelings ¯\_(ใƒ„)_/¯ also after I came back come, I decided to eat spagetti and tomato sause sprinkled with parmamsean cheese on top my friend given for me to try since I've never had it before ๐Ÿ˜Š it does have a sweet smell since it was powdered, but other than that it does tatse pretty good ๐Ÿ˜Š definetly will be trying it again, hahahahahaha!!!


⋆。°✩

Stawberry Squishie ^^



I didn't really plan on wanting to blog this day, but I throught of doing so since it was somehow a fun & gloomy day ^^; I know by the next couple of days the weather would be a lot nicer, and I get to have more chances on doing more fun activities ๐Ÿ˜ On one light note- I am somehow super happy that I'm almost half-way done of finishing the femninity blog (เน‘*แ—œ*) for those who are wondering, I will be finished soon but I do not know when exactly it's going to be released ¯\_(ใƒ„)_/¯ so please give me some time, ww ๐Ÿ˜… okie guys, thank you so much for those who took their time reading from the beginning and I'll see you guys later!~ Farewell everyone, and I have a nice day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment