Monday, June 22, 2026

๐•Š๐•๐• ๐•จ ๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐••๐•’๐•ช... ๐–กผ๐–คฃ๐–ฅง๐–กผ

 




Ciao Ciao ใƒพ(^ ∇ ^). yesterday was Father's Day + the fact how it somehow was a calming & slower day ◝(แต”แต•แต”)◜yesterday too was very beaituful outside despite how it was 22°  ⚞^. .^⚟ my flower & vegtable garden is florishing even through there were a couple problems down the road ('''– ⌓ –)=๏ผ“ but it's ok, cuz there would alsoways be a stumbling block when it comes to gardening for both pro's and cons... ( ._. )"" Anywho- today's makeup I decided to do a cute vintage look once again since I had a vintage-inspired dress I've own to match up with the makeup style I was wearing yesterday
















Bronza Eyeshadow

Eye Make of the Day




And as you can tell of the co*de idea I came up with, I decide for myself to come up with a cute modest 1940's co*de based off from the dress I've been wearing a lot since I've got it from 4 years ago from Ross while I was visiting family from Maryland from the United States. It been such a while cuz of how Ross has such great deals & sales of the dresses that are listed in there ( ╹ -╹)? I know there arfe tons of good stores across America, which is why the next time I go back to visit there I'll definetly travel & visit the stores of what they've had to provide, w. I've been wearing this dress too many times before & it was since yesterday it was the first time I've realized that it has a 1940's sillouette to it, and I was so happy as soon as I put it on and styled it cohesively with the hair & the makeup  (. ❛ แด— ❛.) 




1940's Co*de









Because it was Father's Day yesterday, I even gifted my dad the Ghana Soccor hat since Ghana was playing aganist Pamana in the World Cup game. I got it off from somebody else at my school since my ethnic background & my whole family are from there ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ I didn't watch the match since I was super tired, rather I just heard it somewhere online that the team scored 1 point & won ๐Ÿฅ‚ keep in mind the match played on the day on my birthday, and I was super tired & wasn't interested since I'm not much of a sport person, ww (แต•—แด——)


World Cup Hat


Later on the day once I came from Mass, I went to the hardware store with my dad & younger brother since my dad was looking for something to buy there. Onviously my favourite place of the store is mostly the garden centre since there were many beautiful & healthy plants I love to look at whenever I enter through the store ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒท






I want this fridge for my future dream house someday~


More plants (-ห‹⩊หŠ-)


After we all left the hardware store, we went back home to have some lunch before we headed out to go to my auntie's place. She gave us a warm welcome & the TV in her living room was playing the World Cup game of I believe it was Spain and Saudi Arabia, I'm not so sure. I did watch parts of it and since her and my uncle are huge soccor fans, I did however watch the game for a bit way before she gave me and my brother some snacks + cake for me to share with my other siblings & the rest of my family ( ˘͈ แต• ˘͈♡)


Ghana Chocolate ๐Ÿซ

These plaintain chips are made with simple ingredients: plaintain (green), canola oil, and salt. No addidives & extra ingredients ๐Ÿ˜Œ

World Cup Chocolate Fudge Cake ( ´เฝ€` )


The game between Spain and Saudi Arabia


I later on began to watch a classical romance movie called Jane Eyre. I remember my cousin telling me from yesterday that the movie was based from an older book that was published around the 1800's. It was my first time seeing the movie since I've never seen it before, and thankfully it was a good thing that there was nothing shown on there that goes aganist my personal convictions that the holy Spirit has setted for me ๐Ÿ˜Œ













The movie was afterall pretty good once after I've finished watching it. I guess the only thing I do like about it is mainly the whole centric aestehtic & theme of the movie based on how it takes place in the Eduwardian Era. I guess I can say I do like the story line too, but my eyes were mainly on it's focus on the whole theme, www.








anyyyywayyy.. after that movie was over, me and my cousin (+ uncle) decided to watch another romance movie, except this time this one I've watch was more of a romcom เซฎ꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱แƒ ♡ The title of the movie is called You, Me, and Tuscany, and honestly im my personal opinion I truly enjoyed this movie based on how lighthearted and cute the characters are & the whole storyline ♡ this movie also given me the idea of wanting to travel to Italy one day, especially to Tuscany where there are such beautiful vineyards & farmland coming from someone who enjoys the farmland & animals, ww. It's also wholesome too given from the fact how there's too much negativity in this world based on the enemy sending his attacks on us, which is why I always enjoy to focus on things of what's positive & watch and listen to things that uplift me emotionally & spiritually เป’꒰ྀིแต” แต• แต” ꒱ྀིเงง also mind you- this movie I've heard was released 2 months ago on April of this year and my brother ended up watching it with us too!











Halle Bailey ♡






Movie Poster of the Film

We didn't end up finishing the whole movie, however once I come back to visit them again, me and my cousin will finish where we've left off and finish with the rest of the parts of the movie. I just simply love the story line & the characters of the movie & how it even takes place in Italy- one of the dream countries where I want to visit one day, ww ๊‰‚(≧▽≦)





I don't know.. I just simply enjoyed how slow and relxaing the day went by from yesterday ฮต-(´・`) ๏พŒ it helps my brain & my spirit for me to relaxed and not feel the need to rush despite how my mind & body  in high alert & how it's cloudly with anxiety and constant negativity. This shows it gives me a gentle reminder for me to slow down & take care of myself & enjoy the small moments you have in life. Even if it's something what your doing is boring or small that is quiet, it;'s very important to live your live slow and through intention ♥ I definetly want to give this advice to everyone who is reading this, however I should also say this to myself as well ฮต-(´∀`; )




Oh now anyway, thank you my lovely readers who had reached this far of my blog & I hope and wish you guys a wonderful & a blessed day! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿพ



No comments:

Post a Comment