Hello everyone ใพ ^_^ yesterday was a super fun day, but before I get into that- I want to announce that I reach the milestone of turning 18! ๐๐ช๐งท₊˚˖.・ ✰ My birthday had already passed since 3 days ago on the 17th and I was super happy & a bit sad that I finally had entered through young adulthood (●'◡'●) I did had the chance to celebrate my day since then by having a small birthday party and a few gifts, and I am going to continue to celebrate it for the couple of days which I always do as my annual tradition ₍แต•แด•แต₎ I don't know what the Lord has planned for me, but I am very thankful that He allowed me to get older & give me wisdom & knowledge to learn each day & I 100% am confindent that He'll will direct me to the right path & give me the blessings He has set for me down the road for me! เดฆ്เดฆി ( แต แด แต )
Yesterday was fun since I went to a movie day trip with my other friends at school to go to the movie theater ☺ before I tell you guys which movie I've seen, I wanted to share how I decided to do I guess I should say a birthday look + co*de. As you guys may had guess it- yes I did a gal look again and of course it's ganguro style except I decorate it with stickers ๐ who doesn't want to treat themselves well & look good in their birthday, hm? Good thing too that the weather yesterday was somewhere around 20° except last morning was slightly chilly & windy (~‾‾∇‾‾ )~
The stickers I had on my face was me experimenting myself going for a pre-2000's mamba gyaru look. It doesn't go into the catregory of mamaba since I done more of a ganguro look, but I guess I can say I did a good job of how it turned out despite how most ganguro gyarus back them from the mid to late-1990's did this too in the EGG magazine (;´∀`)
| Bronze Eyeshadow which I love ♡ |
For the trip, I went for a simple co*de for me to wear to go to the movies since I know that I'm going to move around & I want to feel comfortable. I was thinking of wearing that dress, but then I quickly changed my mind & chose to wear my red V-neck shirt with me wearing an undershirt near for it to make me look modest with me paring it with my soft white pants & my Adidias Mary Jane samba shoes. Mind you- this is my 2nd time wearing those samba shoes as my full co*de which I got just recently not long ago, w ( ´・ฯ・) it does however matches the whole sillouette & the colours of my co*de so at least it did overall make it look cohesive & made my feet comfortable for me to walk in ( •แด•)
I didn't headed straight to the movie theater since it started later around somewhere around 11 in the morning. However what I did end up doing is that I mainly relaxed and ate the leftover potatoes my auntie had baked for my birthday party 3 days ago & the mango birthday cake for the party also ๐ one of my friends had given me a Edo-style period of Hello Kitty. She created it herself with her 3D printer she had at home, and she told me it took her 5 hours for her to create from the software she had installed on her phone. She told me it was a late birthday gift she made for me, and I was super happy that she made it for me as she ask for my request to print it. And it's even funny too that I've been getting a lot of Sanrio items as my gift this year which maybe I'm thinking of creating a whole blog of the hual of the gifts that were given to me ๐
![]() |
| Edo-Period Kitty-San |
![]() |
| Russet Potatoes ๐ |
After we got ourselves ready, we then left & went inside the taxi's & enjoyed the road trip up North to where we were before. On the highway beside us, I see mostly nature & green land mixed with forests w/ abandoned barns which did made me feel sad for whatever reason. the movie theater where we've went to was somewhere at the (semi) countryside located at some small plaza, which was the same place where I've went to roughly 5 months ago during the season of the depressing cold winter ๊แด๊
Now in case if you guys were wondering what movie I've watched there, it was the new Toy Story movie except this one was the 5th movie which has been recently released (˶หแห˵) The movie didn't go aganist my personal convictions since I don't watch movies & shows anymore due to the kind of things being displayed on there in this current age, however on the lighter note I've pretty much had seen all of the Toy Story movies when I was a child, except the difference is that I could hardly remembered the time when I've watched them (maybe besides the fact whenever I rewatch the 1st movie, ww ๊(˵˃ แ ˂˵)
![]() |
| I'm finally at the movie theater! ( ◠‿◠ ) |
One thing which I didn't state from earlier is that me and my other friend were inside a different theater than the others. The thing is the movie started way later while the others were watching it a bit earlier because I'm guessing there a schedule difference. Nonetheless, I did ended up enjoying the whole movie even through I can say how it does reflect through this corrent world we are in, ww.
The weather was super beautiful once we've stepped out of the theater and went back to school from the trip (ห•͈ ◡ •͈ห) the rest of the time once after me and my friends did headed back is that we've both relaxed & painted the 3D printed Hello Kitty my friend give to me which is what I've been doing earlier. We've even got freezie pops afterwards and I got orange-flavoured & I was also eating another leftovers of my food from my party- fried rice ๐
![]() |
| Movie Poster of Toy Story~ |
![]() |
| Back to School.. |
I didn't plan on talking about this scripture, however I would try not to discuss about this for too long since this verse does speaks to me of some sort. I've volunatrily chosen this proverb verse based on what I'm going to reflect on which you'll guys would soon figure it out at the end. I'm going on ahead to talk about Proverbs 3:5-6 because.. why not, hm? ┐(´ใผ`)┌ the verse meaning through it's own context basically talks about us giving up ourselves to the Lord by simply surrendering & open trust to Him. Ever since I just turned as an adult biologically for the past couple of days, I start to notice how life keeps on moving so quickly as I get older each time. I don't know.. it was never like this when I was much younger because of how I was living my life carefree pretty much ๐
I'm sure I'm not the only one who felt this way as many people had expericed this first-handed as well. It's even nerve-wreking to say how more responsibilities & big descions are going to hit me soon as I live through this stage too, and the reason why I say this is because from the past I had lmost of an idea or image of what adulthood is & how boring and rigid it is. But at the same time too, I always imagine the worst when it comes to things that are unknown, even things that are new to me, ww. It's not different for adulthood because of how in my mind I always imagine the worse of hitting that stage of life. I remember the other day when I was talking about this to one of my friends on my birthday about what is expected through adulthood throught he text messages, Not in the scary way through, but he explained it in the way how the Lord will make our lives purposeful & lead me to the right path of what's best for us. The thing is too is that even now when I'm thinking of it right now, I began to feel more sad & anxious about my future & the unknown plans & goals that'll be set, and I know that's what the enemy wants is to feel trap & to believe in his lies of adulthood = life now being over. I don't know- it's just that I always lean to my own understanding & fear, and God Himself didn't made me & human beings to feel fearful & to have a fixed view & mindset of our life. Even in my life too, I want to get married & build up a huge family life where I want to have a very large family & licing in farmland- while yes it is such a beautiful & lovely long-term life goal I want to reach, this verse is also teaching me to understand that I have to let go of perfectionism & fear/control & allow the Lord to do the work of my future. This is pretty much the same thing what my friend told me how most people in their young adult years don't have everything planned or nothing planned at all, and mind you he's 3 years older than me and might have more experience than I do since I'm still young (´∀`) and it's interesting too cuz when it comes to birthdays for me every year- I always experience sadness & more so of anxiety than happiness compare to other people who feel happy in their birthdays. Part of it is mostly because I don't like the feeling of getting older & the other half is the unknown of what God has setted for me in my pathway. However what these verses are implying here is that we should surrender ourselves to God and actively involve Him to make our own choices and His wisdom to guide our life. Even through I just turned 18 from the past few days, it does however teaches me to embrace my humility that the Lord had given me & to slowly face the reality of taking accountability for myself & more importantly for God alone. It's even interesting how the Lord designed us to celebrate our birthdays to naturally evaluate ourselves & our past experiences & checkpoints of our lives, just like what I'm experiencing right now. I feel like too this isn't something that is being most spoken about since society always have birthdays focus on the parties and the gifts (which I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but it's somethingit isn't really talked about.) I guess maybe this is the Lord wanting us to open our minds to gain more wisdom & self-control as we get older ntaurally by soon reaching our milestones, and thats the beautiful part of celebrating birthdays is that it reflects on how even through we have no ideas or we dont have plans being set for our future which society is pressuring many adults in my age to do too quickly, what these 2 verses wants me (& maybe other people too) to know and understand is that we need to let go of our own understanding & our perfectionism of things & allow God to set His plans for us. Because the truth is some things we imagine may not what we expect or not what the Lord wants us to do or have, and the more I hear about this, the more I soon later begin to understand even through it's hard for me to accept it. But you know, Proverbs is one of the wisdom books of the Bible where it gives us life advice from the Lord, which is why I chose to reflect on this verse for my birthday ♡
Overall.. I am super happy I get to experience this nice & lovely day! (˶แต แต แต˶) also thank you for those who given me birthday wishes!~ much more is appreciated to you guys- mwah! In fact- thank you for those who've stopped by to read this blog & I'll make sure to see you guys later! ๐๐พ





.gif)
































No comments:
Post a Comment