Wednesday, July 1, 2026

ℍ𝕒ð•Ķ𝕝 𝕗ð•Ģ𝕠𝕞 ð•Ĩ𝕙𝕖 ð”ŧ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕒ð•Ģ 𝕊ð•Ĩ𝕠ð•Ģ𝕖 ✮⋆˙🛍˙⋆✮


Hello again (˶áĩ”á—œáĩ”˶)ïū‰ïūž today's blog is completely different since I have a small haul I want to share~ ⸜(。˃ áĩ• ˂ )⸝ these things I would usually share on my Instagram stories, but instead I chose to share it on here instead (āđ‘•͈áī—•͈) but here are some cool simple stuff I bought from my local dollar store ( ˊáĩ•Ë‹ )



My haul ♡.°⑅


The stuff I mainly bought were just beauty and religious items, ww āŦŪ₍ ˶áĩ” áĩ• áĩ”˶ ₎ა usually I always go to that dollar store to buy the things I needed, however I intentionally came there today to buy this one DIY press-on nails kit I saw from the beauty aisle (*´▽`*) it did came with 9 small glass jars with cute sparkles with them, however I don't know what I would do with them since I haven't got my ideas planned on how I'll designed them (áĩ•—áī——)






The one thing which I learned yesterday was the fact how I've gotten excited seeing the roisaries being sold there (*´◡`*) it was found in the same beauty and health aisle I was in, and I was happy & shocked that an ordinary dollar store was selling them for roughly $3.00 áĩ•̈ I know that rosaries are universally sold everywhere, but I was shocked to be sold there for it to be seen as a peice of jewerly (which isn't by the way, ww.)



Rosaries  ੈ♡‧₊˚



The coolest part of this is the fact how the green one was the one that was actually made in Isreal (āđ‘'áĩ•'āđ‘)⸝* I was so confused to bee the brown stuff inside the centerpeice until I figured out it was the reddish-brown clay soil represents it was handcrafted from Christian families from there ('-')? I was super happy to how I have a rosary authentically made from the Holy Land (´。• ◡ •。`)  & if I'm being honest.. the rosaries are the things that I'm mostly am happy getting from there unexpectedly + I can't wait to get them blessed, ww.




It's hard to see the soil, but this is the soil which represents its from Isreal ̤̮


Also about the nail kit, I really love to see how the cute these sparkles are~ ♡〜ŲĐ(˃▿˂)Ûķ〜♡ I will be doing some cute & cool designs for them, but first I do need to think of the inspo I'm doing (ãĢ- ‸ - ς) I don't have everything all figured out for this yet, which is fine. One of the sparkles inside the jar look like fish roe, and I find it funny & also cute how the resemble them, haha!~ They're very small so I have to be very mindful of how I use them if I chose to designed my nails with them (∵)



This is the one I'm talking about which looks like fish row, ww


Anyway, that is it from me for today and I hope everyone reading this has a great day! ãƒū(^ ∇ ^). Goodbye everyone, and have a blessed day!~



No comments:

Post a Comment