Hello my lovely people! ๐๐ฝ a couple days ago I was super busy and I wasn't able to blog until now ๐ I guess I can say there is som stuff I can share with you guys since it was out of my usual slow-living schedule, www ๐ it was slow on that day, but not in the way through my daily routine ๐ in fact- 2 days ago it was warm ranging around 26°C from last weeks heatwave which I miss so dearly.. ๐ in my opinion- I personally enjoy the weather when it's super hot. It makes the day even more relaxing and more slower plus I get to go outside more to do more of my activities ๐☀️
| Make of the Day ♥ |
My makeup on that day I've went for a softer-gyaru look. It doesn't fall under any gyaru substyle, but its more so of the fact that it leans more into ใฎใฃใซ็ณป。The thing is truly- I'm not the person who really cares too much about gyaru substyles, ww. ^^; I just wear what I like or what looks good for both my makeup and my co*des through the era and what makes it cohesive ๊(≧▽≦)
My liquid eyeliner was almost running out when I was doing my eye make ๐ I did managed to use what I have, however it was enough and I used it wisely during that day ('''– ⌓ –)=๏ผits fine anyway since I'll be investing my money on getting a new one nonetheless ┐(´ใผ`)┌
| Eye make of the Day ♥ |
| The side view of the eye makeup is always the best~ |
Oh- for the aegyosal, I made it shimmery with mixture of nude colours ๐ I've used a mixture of my eyeshadow colours such as white and shimmery nude brown shadows (˶แต แต แต˶) I feel whenever I do the aegyosal, I think me doing this way looks natural and best for me instead of going too pale like what the others are doing to prevent it looking too chalky and powdery. But regardless, I found the way to do it by taking an advice from Iruka when I was on her live stream on her Instagram the other day เดฆ്เดฆി ( แต แด แต )
| ใใฎๅ็、ใใใๅฏๆใ~⚞ • ⚟ ♥ |
![]() |
| Off topic.. but this is all the gyarus in this World Cup season even though I dont care for soccor and sports, www ๊(≧▽≦) |
They even brought back a couple of things such as food and the jersey's that were custom made for the World Cup game. I don't have the photo of the jersey with me at this moment, but I guess in the fture eventually I might style it with my co*de if it's possible. Whenever my mom or dad are travelling from my home country, they always bring back food with them from there which is smoked & cured fish. The fish they bring back is tilapia, eel, or catfish or soups, but this time it was more of the catfish and tilapia my mom and sister brought with them. It's not only done in Ghana alone, most African countries across the whole continent does this too and is done since human history and centuries („• ֊ •„)
![]() |
| Smoked Catfish |
![]() |
| The rest of the smoked fish are in here ₍แข. ̫.แข₎ |
Later on the day, me, my younger brother, and older sister went for a nice nature walk for us to get pastries as our snack. It took us a couple minutes for all 3 of us to head there since the resturant was inside the convinece store & gas station (●'◡'●) we ended up ordering something for one my aunties for her request, so we've went to get waht we wanted & ate the food as we were heading home + gave my aunt's order to her once we've reach there แต̈
As soon as we got there, many other people went there to order their food at the same resturant there too, ww. The line didn't got bigger until it was our turn for us to order our own food. The co*de I ws wearing on that day was a cream-beige Guess dress that was given to me as hand-me-down, & I ended up alternating the neckline since how I didn't like how low it was ●︿● I also wore it with my golden sandal wedges my mom had given to me a while back (˶แต แต แต˶) even that too- I chose to wore that dress on that day since it was the perfect weather for me to wear it + I want to wear less pants during the summer time since I want my legs & thighs to breathe (ห•͈ ◡ •͈ห) my mom even told me that the dress looks nice on me, ww (〃´๐`〃)
![]() |
| Co*de of the Day |
![]() |
| The icing design looks super cool :O |
This part of the blog is off-topic, but I found this oldies Korean song on my Youtube feed- and when I first listened to this I ended up liking the song so much ^^ I mostly listen to kayokyoku songs more & songs from the Showa era most of the time, however I think I should be listening to more older Korean songs even through I do not listen to K-pop (the modern ones I mean.) Plus- they're even underrated and less talked about in my personal opinion now thinking about it, which eventually one day more people would discover & give it a listen ♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ๏พ.
Ok now- that's the end of the blog ฮต-(´∀`; ) thank you my lovely readers who took the time to read this blog (แต—แด—) I'll see you guys on the next one! Have a blessed day~ ๐๐ฝ







.png)




















No comments:
Post a Comment