Monday, December 8, 2025

โ„•๐•–๐•จ โ„๐•’๐•š๐•ฃ + ๐•‹๐• ๐•’๐••๐•ช'๐•ค ๐•„๐•’๐•œ๐•– ✨

Hello lovely people ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ I didn't gone anywhere yesterday so what I've did was I took the chance last morning to practiced gyaru makeup from a EGG scan from a 2006 vol. 114 spring issue from April (..◜แด—◝..)



The purple eyeshadow I've used was too light so I blended it in with another shade of purple already existing on the palette. They were both labeled as a blush, however I've managed to get the color I've wanted (●'◡'●)


Eye Make 


Me with and w/o make on ๐Ÿ˜‚


Make Inspo from 2006 EGG vol. 114 scan

Fast forward throughout the day, I've got my hair done by my aunt last night once she got back from church ๐Ÿ˜ธ it did took me however about 2 hours to get it done ๐Ÿ™‚ once she was done doing my hair, I decided to eat this for dinner since I was a bit hungry เซฎ⸝⸝´ฯ`⸝⸝แƒ

Last Night Dinner ๐Ÿ˜‹

New Hairstyle ๐Ÿ˜Š




Yesterday's Coord

 

I also want to share that today is the Solmenity of the Immaculate Conception of Mother Mary ๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’™it's the day when Mother Mary was conceived & was preserved from all sin ๐Ÿ’™it took place when Angel Gabriel told her that she'll be bringing Jesus to this world (..◜แด—◝..)

So yeah anyways, with all that being said, that's all I have to share for today and I'll see you guys later!

Farewell (╹U╹)ใ‚ž


No comments:

Post a Comment