Sunday, February 1, 2026

๐Ÿ™๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐••๐•’๐•ช ๐• ๐•— ๐”ฝ๐•–๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐Ÿ’–₍₍⚞(˶˃ ꒳ ˂˶)⚟⁾⁾ ๐Ÿ’ž

 Shalom (^▽^)๏พ‰♡ I'm super happy that January is now over  ˶หŠแœŠห‹˶  the whole month I felt it was very slow because not only because of the super dry cold weather, but also exams and overall how busy I was thoughout the month. I am super happy & thank God that I now finally made it though the 1st day of Feburary ๐Ÿ˜€ Shockingly, Valentine's Day is coming up for the next week and I have 0 plans on that day, www (แต•—แด——) today I done another smokey-eye look but this time my inspo was from a Ranzuki September issue from 2005 from Akana-San ๐Ÿ˜€

Today's Look ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š





๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š


Eye Make ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š



Make Inspo from Akane-San (..◜แด—◝..) looking at her I thought this was Kanako right until another gyaru later on told me who she is

I even decide to do another blazer look which is this green one that I've never worn  the first day it was given to me. The lining was torn in the inside so I ended up doing a quick ladder stitch for the hole to be close. The hole wasn't a large one but rather it was super small. I do like this blazer on here, however I like the yellow one that I have instead (เท†˙แต•˙เท†)♡ I'm going to try this co*de again but with the yellow blazer, except I'm going to be doing it once again during the spring time หŠแ—œห‹ on top of that, I even realized that I was wearing the colour of the ordinary time of the liturgical calendar, which is today, www. Such a coincidence ( ˶°ใ…°) !!


Today's Co*de ๐Ÿ’š


Me being silly, ww




Once I was leaving the church, I left to see freebies on the small desk where I picked up these 2 vintage books ☻ the first book is published in 2006, and the other was published a while ago which was in 1988. Both of which are theology books except one of them leans more to life in general. I haven't started reading any of them just yet but eventally if I got the chance to then I'll start to read both of them ☺︎

These were the 2 books that I am talking about ☺︎ 


I do even want to share you guys the drawing I've done of Our Lady of Lourdes ☺︎ it was basically an apprition of Mary when St. Benadette Soubirous (she was 14 at the time) saw her at the Grotto which basically was a cave in Lourdes, France. The Mariam apparition feast day is celebrated next week on Feburary 11 which is next week from now  I sketched this a couple of days prior and so far I actually liked how it turned out ๐Ÿ™‚ I'm am however debating if I should make a art account on Instagram and post all my artwork on there ๐Ÿ’ญ I don't yet but I'll decide if I choose to or not (ใฃ- ‸ - ฯ‚)

My drawing of Our Lady of Lourdes 


Actual photo of St. Benadette Soubirous who had the vision of Mother Mary 





Now with all the fun stuff out of the way, I want to take this time to talk about this verse of Matthew 7:6 when I was studying it the other day. Yes, I know it does sounds harsh to a lot of people when reading this for the 1st time, but I'm here to break down the context behind this way deeper. The whole meaning of this is the use of spiritual discernment  and maturity based on certain spaces we are apart of, both in real life and online. Jesus here is using animals as for a example to show how the grace & faith that were given to us should be treated as valuable because of how sacred it is just as we carefully take care of our items such as clothing, jewerly & cars as of example. Because of how valuable those things are which is great to have those things- we wouldn't leave it open to get it wrecked or trampled on such as a dress getting ripped and having stains on it or a car havin g lots of straches or borken windows everywhere, rather we take good care of them no matter how expensive and valuable they are. The reason why I've used this example is because this is what Christ expects or us to do with our faith and grace He've given to us, especially how He used this as a parable. The pigs and dogs do not see the value of what is holy up front of them, and the things which are holy are the precious pearls. So what do they do? They trample on it, basically walk all over it. This is what human beings do even in the online world, especially where blasmphemy is unforunatly widely accepted and normalized by people making videos and making memes off from mocking the Lord or getting into arguments in the comments section by saying things which can anger you (and me included). This also happens too in real life where people can also twist your words or make fun of you when your sharing a testimony or when they make offensive jokes to their friends or a group of people at school, work, or whichever place your at. Jesus Himself is the PERFECT example of this because when he was preaching the gospel, the Pharisees where often twisting His words by using scripture & openly mocking Him, alongside debating with Him by trapping Him with their questions. What Christ did was He chose silence, and silence my friend is the most powerful tools to use in some situations like this when someone is trampling on what God given to you of what's holy. This isn't any different in this modern world too since people on the internet though SNS would use scripture to dominate others, weaponzie your faith and grace or to twist it into their own liking or mockery. Instead of barking back to those people which we should not watse our time sharing what is holy, we should always follow Christ's example of how He responded to the Pharisees. A lot of saints practiced this too such as St. Francis of Assisi, whom did not engage with debates and preached the gospel joyfully, & withdrew when he was being mocked and ridiculed by others. St. Paul did the same exact thing as St. Francis of Assisi, except the thing is he is very mindful who to speak to when preaching the gospel. Why so? Because they knew how holy God's grace and mecry was given to them & won't bother to share it with those who would discard it or trample over it like what the dogs and pigs would do. The moral message of this verse is to pick our battles wisely & know when to step back and walk away when what is given holy to us is being mocked and trampled on in public spaces both online and in real like. And this verse is particular DOES reflect on the online world based on what we see on the internet each and every time when we go on there or of how people would get into arguments when someone would disrepect your holy gifts in the comment section or somewhere online, which not only isn mentally and emotionally draining, but also spiritually draining as well. This verse isn't included in the Bible for no reason, it is there for us to learn about what actually being trampled on as a believer looks like both spiritually and emotionally of this secular world. This verse is overall warming you and I my beloved reader of how we shouldn't allow our faith and grace for it to be walked all over on, because Jesus cares about our interior life at the end of the day and He used this apart of the parable to protect us from this happening. and even this happens to us in our lifetime, we need to live by Christ's example alongside His saints who were the sitiation where their own faith and grace were being trampled.


With all this being said, I'm going to wrap this up by thanking those who've reached to the end of my blog post (ส˜‿ส˜)╯thank you so much for taking your time to read this post and I'll see you on the next post! God Bless !!



No comments:

Post a Comment