Monday, February 9, 2026

๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ โ„‚๐• ๐•๐•• ๐”ป๐•’๐•ช ♡(˃͈ เชฆ ˂͈ ༶ )♡


Hi again beautiful people ╰(❛∀❛ ) today unfortunatly is another cold day ⛇☃︎ yesterday was a bit nicer however today was feeling like -33° outside. Of cource I would never let the temprature stop me from being stylish as it would for most people, so I did of cource did what I should already done and glam myself up (˘ ˘ ˘) I remember someone telling me there was no such thing as winter fashion but guess what?!- they were wrong, hahaha! เซฎ꒰ ห‰͈̀꒳ห‰͈́꒱แƒ 

Today I done a look from a different mgazine issue from Ranzuki, except I dont really know & remember which year & which season I've took my makeup inspiration from. I actually liked how it turned out overall and it looked COMPLETELY identical to the model on the scan ห†꒳ห† looking at it now I feel this is the kind of gyaru makeup that actually suits my eye shape & overall my features, despite how I find it super simple & I don't have to put on top and bottom lashes (which I've haven't done for a while but one day I will •แด—• ) This is exactly why it's super important to experiment on your makeup cuz you don't know which looks wouldn't & would work best on you depending on which eyeshape & facial structure you have, even when it comes to gyaru makeup itself. Point is, I'm super duper thankful to God that I finally did find a makeup routine & tutorial that works the best for me. No, I won't stop trying out different kinds and techniques of gyaru make, but I am thankful that I fugured out this kind of gal makeup is the right one for me ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„


Today's Make ♡

I love how I done today's eye make ๐Ÿ˜ณ

·͜·♡


This is the make from this Ranzuki scan I've taken the inspo from & what actually suits my own features •แด—• this would definetly be my day to day & go-to gyaru makeup for now on henceforth (˘‿˘)

Today too I decided to do traditional cultural wear because of how it was too cold for me to wear any of my dresses still ๐Ÿ˜ž I wore a blazer once again with dashiki fabric printed on, tights layered with jeans & and a headwrap (mainly because I want to protect my hair from the cold since I undone my hair & also just to help the look to appear cohesive). I did wore my cozy socks (as you guys already knew why) but overall I did like how I achieve today's look w/o it looking incohesive/off ๐Ÿ˜Š

Today's co*de 



When I was flipping in some book that I took home with me from the church, I've found this cute & beautiful bookmark of Our Lady on there (˶แต” แต• แต”˶) ‹๐Ÿน There is no way I'll be using it as an ordinary bookmark based on how pretty it looks, ww ๐Ÿ˜† instead I'll be hanging it up with my rest of my photos on my wall alter in my room เดฆ്เดฆി ( แต” แด— แต” )

Oh and by the way for those who aren't aware of the news I've announced, I decided to create a seperate Instagram account where I soley post all of my artwork on there แต”แด—แต” It's mostly is going to be Catholic-based art however I would be posting my other general art on there as well. So if you are insterested of what's on there, feel free to follow and support my account if you can, it would be nice if I have you guys supporting my account ๐Ÿ˜Š My Instagram account handle is @miyunpi.ars, & in case if you are interested if sharing & liking my art with others or giving me a follow (..◜แด—◝..)

Bookmark of Our Lady I've found in a book I was flipping through ♡




 Anyways, I want to talk about something that no one or I should say not a lot of people know about, & that is Valentine's Day & how it was based from an actual saint from the early Roman Empire. Since Valentine's Day is coming up for a couple of days, I am here to mumble a bit of a historical biography of who the saint is and how it became a feast day but also a worldy & most commercialized celebration (●'◡'●) St. Valentine is a early century bishop & a priest who was martyred in 270 A.D. Just to keep it brief, he is known for performing secret marriages during the time when Claudius II was ruling over Rome & he prohibited men to be married because of how he believed that men who were single would be better soildiers for the army. So what ended up happening was men who decide to get married & settle down for the woman he loves would go to St. Valentine for the couple to exchange their vows together w/o anyone even knowing besides St. Valentine (& God Himself). Because of this, he ended up getting himself in trouble by the Roman leader which later got him to be beaten & later beheaded inside a jail cell in Via Flaminia in Rome. His partonage is  (obviously) for married couples alongside love in general, & the next time you guys are wondering the origins of Valentine's Day & it's whole meaning, look back to the story of St. Valentine  cuz this gives lots of historical context & how he was of cource serving the Lord though obedience (。ใ‚แด—•) แฏ“แกฃ๐ญฉ 



St. Valentine

I also wanted to add in that I got my hair done this evening. I didn't have enough time to complete the hairstyle I wanted, so what happened is that aunt decided to do a couple of cornrows and tie the rest of my hair in the bun (which I actually like how neat and classy it is even though my rest of my hair looks unfinished) (⊙_⊙)

Photo I've taken a day later (today) of my hair


So yeah with all that being said, thank you for taking your time reading my today's post and I'll see you guys on the next one ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿพ bye bye !!



No comments:

Post a Comment