Good day my readers ☺️๐๐พ I'm so happy we are finally at May & how it's the Month of Mama Mary ๐๐ I am also happy & scared of me releasing my femninity blog to the public sometime around this month even through I'm half-way finished typing ( ' ﹋ ' ; ) I was super busy to the point I used up all my time to work on it & I thought there would be some people following me who may be interested reading through it ๐ I'm super happy I used up all my time to work on this small work of my on my blog for the past couple of weeks even now, & I thank God for giving me the time & making me focus not only to spread the gospel, but to help those who are having trouble navigating through this topic. I can't tell you guys what's in it since it's a suprise, ww (^_~) so yeah... today wasn't too cold outside this morning & I woke up hearing the lovely birds chirping, I don't know, but hearing the birds chirping makes me feel calm & soothing in a way that I like to hear it everyday with the sun giving a warm bright light shining in my room windows (〃´๐`〃) today's gyaru makeup I decided to take the inspo from Miho Hashigami, a Ranzuki model from a 2008 scan which has been recently been uploaded on GalRevo ₍แต•แด•แต₎ the scan I've looked at earlier from yesterday has lots of good makeup tutorials, but today I made the choice to try out this one because that was the one which caught my eye, ww ๊(˵˃ แ ˂˵)
Althrough I didn't went as bold compared to the model from ths scan, I guess I can say I do like how it turned out mainly how I did almost a tailed-look cat liner /แ - ˕ -ใ โณ it makes it a nice perfect combo of the eyeshadow colours altogether /แ > ˕ <ใ ₊˚⊹♡
Today's co*de I styled with a thigh-length dress my older sister was giving away, so I throught of keeping it since she doesn't wear it anymore. Because of how short the hemline of the dress was, I decide to wear leggings underneath since I don't like wearing short dresses or skirts bare-legged. It does have almost a strechy neckline where it does feel comfortable once I wore it with again- a empress waist-line sewn on. This time it doesn't have the exact 1970's sillouette to it however, but I did once again styled it with my mom's black headscarf which I chose to style it as a veil for Mass ⚞^. .^⚟ nonetheless, I just simply like how cohesive the co*de is & how it came out as perfectly well for the weather ๐ it gives off vibes of me being a gyaru model from Ranzuki or Popteen ูฉ(หแห*)ู
![]() |
| Ranzuki 2008 Make Inspo from Miho Hashigami |
For today's make, I didn't went too heavy on concealer which kinda explains why my makeup that a natural kind of glow. I did used the foundation I bought a couple of months ago from the Dollar Store that has SPF protection. I did use concealer but only in certain areas where it needs it, especially both my upper and bottom crease areas of my eyes since both areas are the most darkest areas on my face. I don't know, but now when I start to figure out my techniques of my makeup application, I figured for me that applying less products would make it look more fresher compared to the times where I added or applied on too much. This week marks the 5th week of Easter & my favourite hymn Hail Holy Queen Enthroned Above was played and sang at the end which made me so happy (˶แต แต แต˶) anywho, when I left to go back home, I decided to take some selfies of myself, and believe it or not- I actually feel like I do look like a gyaru model, ww. ₍₍⚞(˶˃ ꒳ ˂˶)⚟⁾⁾
It's so interesting that as times flies by, the weather is going to soon get warmer as May is the season of mid-spring ๐ there were times brom the past where the weather & temperature where I live goes on and off, but I oray that hopefully God would bless us with beautiful weather. I don't have a issue of spring weather, just that I don't how chilly it has to be every morning when I step out the door & how I want to grow my sunflowers & morning glories straight to the ground soon (เฎ﹏เฎ`。) hopefully the temperature doesn't shock the plants or the birds & squirrels eat any of my seedlings, hmph! (๊ฆ¬_¬)
A week ago on Wednesday- I decided to treat myself with another manicure but this time again I painted them on my own using laquer polish ⸜(。˃ แต ˂ )⸝♡ my first idea was me doing a blue & yellow-combo, but then I later undo it since I didn't like how I applied it. So instead what I did is I applied all glitter polish combos of blue, pink, & purple, & right now they are beginning to chip where the free edge of my nail is and they are naturally lifting, ww. Eventually during the tie summertime I would make an attempt of blue-yellow manicure again, but right now I just pefer these ones (เน'แต'เน)⸝*
After I got home, I chose to bake my own apply pie out of scratch for the first time. I made my own puff pastry dough & apple pie filling. I didn't have any butter with me for the dough so instead what I use is simply vegtable oil before combining all the dry ingredients & chilling the dough inside both freezer & fridge before par-baking it inside the oven ( ⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝) it wasn't perfect, but it did at least tatse good with the apple filling I've cooked on the saucepan (ใฃ˘ฺก˘ฯ) I even made my own sourdough starter & frementing my own apple cider vinegar which is what I did a couple of days ago prior since I'll be planning of baking my own sourdough bread ◝(แตแตแต)◜
Anyways, it's I want to use this time to reflect on scripture- which felt like I've haven't done for a while now, ww. Wait til' you guys see the femninity post sometime this month cuz that one is scripture heavy, and I mean scripture heavy. So if you are willing to read my future post if your a heavy reader- good luck, hahahaha!!! Anyyywho- I want to talk about 2 Timothy 4:7 where it's main focus of the context is to stay faithful in God & doing what is right even when things are hard in your life. I would say personally that since we are in a month of May & Mother's Day is coming up including the fact that this is the Month of Mother Mary, I like to say how this (somewhat) does have a connection to femninity of some sort & how it has been a big discussion on social media for the past couple of months. You guys would soon understand why this may have a connection to this at some sort at the end, but I'll just go on ahead and start discussing about it anyway & how it reflects to me personally. So- when the verse has mentioned the part "I have fought the good fight," it's doesn't mean something that is direct to someone actually fighting someone, ww. To me personally, how I see this part reflect back to me is how whenever I'm at school, I'm always surrounded with other people where they cross boundaries & say innapropiate or crude jokes about me or others. Most people would just simply shrug it off and think it's normal, but for me what I simply do is I ignore them & not tag along of what these other kids are saying. It may depend through what it is which would get to the point where I would tell them to stop & set clear boundaries of myself. I've never had anyone say any of those things directly before, b ut that would be something personally I would do if someone does these things for me. I know many people would be scared to speak up because they would be scared they may cause conflict or damage their relationship, but whenever I'm in a situation like this a lot of the times I would simply ignore it instead of tagging along with it as most people would do. This I would say can apply to when people around you are doing something that isnt right such as bullying ot humiliating another person or cheating off an assignment through A.I or other chatbots. I would admit, I used to be a follower in a way where I copy people's bad action by implimenting it thinking it's cool or it would make me well-liked. Sometimes when I used to copy from others from the past, I never understood the consequences of the actions or why it is bad. I know in my school I see people using A.I for everything (not everything, but to cheat on their schoolwork.) Believe it or not, I sometimes use A.I for resources & even times to sometimes take the easy way out to get shortcuts. It won't be fair for me to act like I'm Miss-Goodie-Two-Shoes since I did things that are wrong that are sinful, There were times where I feel tempted to use A.I for everything instead of taking the effort to do the resaerch & use the knowledge God has given me. What I usually do instead of being tempted to using A.I is doing research from trusted sources such as videos and I supposed blog??? I get it that A.I can be use as a tool but we can't use it for everything to do the work for us, even for our own work of some sort which is what I feel everytone else is doing. That's why God has given us as humans a brain for us to use cognitively for our own decisions and knowledge instead of allowing a computer to do a work for us. For the first part of the verse, I can say this can reflect on me being mindful of not posting myself in a certain way to get negative attention online. Now I know I've never posted myself innapropiately online, but as we should all be aware by now... the internet is forever whenever we like to believe it or not. I don't know, but when you know certain posts on certain media where someone is dressed inmodesty or shows too much skin, it gets a certain amount of engagement therefore a negative form of attention. To me personally I find it weird and creepy since those same people who enange with the post would save the photo somewhere on their phones or in worse cases... generate it into A.I and do Lord know's what with those images. In my personal opinion, I just don't think people should be posting themselves innapropiately where women would get onjectified from others because I personally believed that as all women should protect their own dignity & self-respect based on how we present ourselves online and in real life. The same thing I can see myself apply this part where someone spreads around gossip & hate by speaking ill about someone without them knowing. One observation I can see this happen a lot is commonly in the gyaru community throughout my experiences, however the thing I usually do for me to fight for a good fight is to simply ignore and disengage of the drama instead of me tagging along to make the fuel more bigger. I don't know, but I decided to make that observation for myself since that's the only community where I see drama & gossip constantly happen every single time. I;m not going to call out names or put anyone in the spotlight, but rather make a reflection of that this scripture meant by that even through I do not engage in the gyaru community at all. This part of the verse I can see apply to other instances of the world where people online and in real life spread slander to someone in mose cases, but I thought it was interesting to reflect through this observation. If you ask any other gyarus in the community, they would say exactly the same things similiar to what I've mentioned, ww. The part where it says in the verse "I have completed the race' where it becomes very important, especially as someone who always tends to lose hope or gives up easily. There really isn't much for me to say on this one since this one I would say is pretty straightforward, but I'll go on ahead anyway. So when this part of the verse says this, the whole theme of it is talking about peserverance, and there is a reason why it means this way for those who are wondering. For me to word this simply, I always pray to the rosary by meditating on the Mysteries & praying to the Chaplet of the Divine Mercy every single day. The same thing can apply for me to living my life modestly by being respectful & loving to the people I meet & to strangers in my daily life ₍แต•แด•แต₎ I often pray around to the people I know & am comfortable with & sometimes publicly for the people who misunderstood or don't like me for them to return or to have faith in Christ. A lot of the times even online through social media, I always publicly am open to sharing my love for Jesus every day by posting daily scriptures & encouraging others to learn the truth from God ♱ yes there were times where people had openly mocked me or misunderstood me for my faith & walk with Christ, but I didn't allow it for me to renounce my faith in Him by me staying consistent to my faith. From before, I was insecure & self-concious of how people may precieve me for being an active Christian girl, but now as I strengthen my relationship and intimacy with Jesus, I didn't let that affect me as I keep on staying consistent on my faith in Him. Being a Christian in this modern world isn't easy, but it does take strength and peserverance to stay consistent to you faith in Christ, even if people may misunderstand your or publicly express dislike or hatred towards you for it. Another exmaple I can reflect on is how much I get overhwlemed from the things that are going on in my life, even the femninity blog post I am still currently am working on right now, www (≧▽≦) even when it's hard to deal with everything all at once, I always remember to surrender it to God to allow Him to take care of what's going on in my life & allowing myself to keep on going & trusting in Him day by day. This over here is what peserverance and strength looks like which is what this part of this verse is emphasizing. The last part which says "I have kept the faith" does have a similiarity of what I've said earlier, but I'm going to choose to keep on going. For me personally, I see a couple of videos on my social media feed where people had say things which goes aganist my moral & core values. I'm not the kind of person where I'm quick to debate or argue with others despite how I don't like to argue with people, rather what I sometimes do is I ask questions to understand their pespective of what makes them say these things. And no- I'm not the person who goes in someone's comment section and start a whole debate section, no no no. Most cases of what I would do so protect my peace is that I would usually just scroll and move on or just not watch the whole thing at all in order for me to protect my peace by staying true to my values ♡ another thing which I do feel I need to work on myself on is patience. When it comes to myself, I tend to get hot-headed and impatient when things goes in my way, such as someone annoying me like one of my family members, my friends, or even someone who I don't like. Yes, I can agree that patience is one of the most difficult virtues & gifts for us to practice, but the truth is as Christians, practicing patience isn't something that is negotiable but seen as mandatory. Usually whenever someone does annoy us or does something we don't like, we tend to lash out by anger & bitterness aganist that person. Even when it's hard, I simply ask God to give me pateience & love for that person by giving them a chance even when it's going to take a long time. One thing I do think it reflects on this part of this verse is just recently I recieved a reply on Instagram where I've commented on someone elses post regarding about abortion and why it is wrong. I can't remember the words the person had said and I don't want to recall it, but what they said is them trying to twist my words & my faith after I've commented on saying that God uses those cells to create a beautiful baby. I did screenshotted the comment & sent it to one of my friends where we both discussing about why this person had said that and suggested me to block that person & not respond back. Obviously I did not bother to comment that person back since it would cause an argument since they've left a rude comment, but that over there is an exmaple of keeping my faith & protecting my peace. So yeah, just to keep it breif of what this whole verse means, it emphasizes on staying true to your Christian faith by choosing integrity even when things are hard in your life. I can see this may be difficult in the shattered world we are living in, but when we stay true to the Truth & keep our faith with Jesus, this is where we never give up and staying true what is morally right, even if it would risk you being disliked, misunderstood, or unpopular to others ♡
I don't know, it did felt like it's been a while for me to reflect on scripture on this blog, but now I did not only for myself, but to help someone to give them spriritual encouragement for the Holy Spirit to plant a seed in them or to hear the gospel (^▽^)
Anyways folks, thank you so much for taking your time to read this post & I'll see you guys on the next one!! Goodbye and have a lovely day!














No comments:
Post a Comment