Sunday, May 10, 2026

๐•€๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐•„๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ'๐•ค ๐”ป๐•’๐•ช~! ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’–



(●ใฃใ‚ฯ‰・)ใฃ~☆HELLO☆ today I am so happy that it's Mother's Day!! It was such a blessing that today's weather was somewhat warm by slightly chilly {{(||・็›†・)(・็›†・||)}} my mother went to work this morning so she wasn't able to go to church & I'm half-way done of finishing my femninity blog which will be posted soon sometimes this month. I try my best not to stress myself for this, which is why this morning I surrender it to God for Him to take care of my worries (@^◡^) that's where I needed you guys prayers & the intercession of all the saints & Mama Mary for me to finish it for me to share it with you guys somewhere either next week or later on this month ^^  mind you this specfic blog post is dedicated to her since we're in a month of our Blessed Mother, so that's why I am super focuses on this for the past couple of weeks for me to make it special & to share it to everyone of the whole world to read & not just to you guys alone ๐Ÿ˜Š today I did my make similiar to the one of the looks I've done a since January of this year (≧◡≦) I even wore the same co*de of that following year, hahaha ๊‰‚(≧▽≦) I also done another look from Ranzuki except it was from the same 2008 scan where I've done my last look from last week (˶˃ แต• ˂˶) .แŸ.แŸ




Today's Make



Eye Make

Soft-Shimmer-y Eyeshadow which can't be shown much on this picture, ww ๐Ÿ˜‚

I like how I apply my winged-liner, www





Yes as you guys already had figured out, I decide to re-wear this same co*de again, hahaha! The reason I wore it is mainly is because I want to style better coords as the weatther starts to get warmer. Another reason too is the fact I wasn't able to show the photos of my outfit due to the situation of my camera that I was having a couple months ago, ww. I wore my favourite yellow blazer with choco-brown plaid dress pants ๊‰‚(˵˃ แ—œ ˂˵) It was fun since I get to style my black veil with my whole co*de being inspired from the early 2000's with a hint of 1960's elements, ww both giving ๆ˜ญๅ’Œ  &ๅนณๆˆ!~ (ใ—ใ‹ใ—ใปใจใ‚“ใฉใฏๅนณๆˆ、๏ฝ—๏ฝ—๏ฝ—) (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) man it would be cool to be in a gyaru magazine one day, ww ๐Ÿ˜‚ the black & yellow gives off a bumblebee vibe which to me I find it very cute, ww. Nonetheless, I was super happy to back to wearing this co*de again to match with the spring weather ๊‰‚ ๊‰‚ (´ แ—œ`)



Me with my black veil ๐ŸŒท(,,>﹏<,,).แŸ.แŸ







My bag with this co*de goes together ฮฃ(°ใƒญ°)

Today's Co*de but looks more business casual, ww



Makeup Inspo from Miyagi-Chan from this Ranzuki scan, very nuch similiar to the ES POSH! makeup I've done much earlier



I felt refreshed after Mass was over. It did took a little bit longer as usual, but regardless I was so happy how in the beginning of the 6th week of Easter & the fact I get to go on the day of Mother's Day not only to celebrate the day of my earthly mother and other mother's in Mass, but also Mama Mary as well ๐Ÿ‘‘ For me I always dreamed of becoming a mother & having a large family of my own & be a housewife for a very long time, but that day would come through God's perfect timing so who knows? ┐(´∀`)┌





After I left the church, my dad & I drove around to go to the gas station & go to my uncle's apartment to get his old computer for him to ship to my aunt in Africa since she need's it since she works at an elementary school there เดฆ്เดฆി ( แต” แด— แต” ) it's been a while every since I've went there ever since I was a child since there were lots of changes inside the apartment my uncle was living in ฮฃ(°ใƒญ°) it does have an interesting vintage design since the apartment building he was living there was very old. I don't know what decade it was built, but my guess is that it's somewhere built somewhere at the 20th century (p_-)




My uncle's apartment




Once after we've left his place, we later went to the hardware store since my dad was looking for something to buy there. I did see cool tropical plants that were up on sale (,,>ใƒฎ<,,) I didn't end up buying them since I didn't have the space for me to have them if I ever bought them, & I didn't bring my wallet with me ¯\_(- > -)_/¯ we didn't stay there for too long since he wasn't able to get based on finding bad reviews of the product online, so we just left from there ๐Ÿ˜…


Houseplants that are for sale from the store upfront แต•̈ 


Bird chimes & garden displays


Fast forward later, we sent to the stationary store where my dad bought my younger sister a mathematical set for her schoolwork, specfically for a protractor thingie (..◜แด—◝..) once we found one, we gone to the tech secgtion where my dad was looking for more computers to send to my aunt back to Africa for her to use for the school she was working in. I did see some interesting & fun things on display, however I didn't end up buying them since I didn't need them, hahahaha! The things I saw were for little girls at elementary school level, mainly just coloring books & jewerly sets- even the rainbow loom sets, www. I remember playing & using these kinds of things when I was younger, super shocked how the market is still marketing these things to the younger generation today, ww ๊‰‚(˵˃ แ—œ ˂˵)



Anyways- one other thing I forgot to mention earlier from the beginning of this blog is that I brought my Holy Family statues & my African Mother Mary & baby Jesus statue to get it blessed by a priest ₍แต”•แด—•แต”₎ they were all inside my bag so I had it opened for him & he blessed them by sprinkling a handful of holy water on them หŠแต•ห‹ fun fact about the small statue is that it was made from the Vatican, it wasn't actually made somewhere in Africa ◜▿◝ but nonetheless, it does look beautiful & 100% accucate to how African wooden statues are traditonally made ( ´ ▿ ` ) before that had happened, I got my stuff I did mostly needed from Shien from my aunt who've ordered them for me ̤̮ the other part of the stuff she would be ordering are in the process of being ordered + haven't arrived yet- so I'll make sure to share you guys the haul once it arrives anytime soon (。๐“ކ ๐“Žบ ๐“ކ) I did wished my mom and my other aunties a Happy Mother's Day once they've all came back grom church & work (´・แด—・ ` ) we didn't do anything special other than me using the bouquet of roses that were given to them to propagrate into a new plant of a full rose bush (I figures that would take a while but we'll see how it goes (。•̀แด—-)✧)


Statues I got them blessed after today's Mass


Top left are bottles of nail glue, top bottom are small-thin cotton swabs for manicures, & all of the blue tools are a whole pedicure & foot callus kit ( ´・ฯ‰・)




I know nothing too fancy from my family or out of the ordinary had happened today, but that is all I had to share with you guys for today (⭑•͈ ๐“ŽŸ •͈ ) thank you for those who read through this blog from the beginning, and I wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day (ใฃ˶ ˘ แต•˘)ห†แต• ห†˶ฯ‚) have a blessed day everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment