Tuesday, July 21, 2026

๐”น๐•–๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•—๐•ฆ๐• ๐”ป๐•’๐•ช.. ☀︎

 


Hello my dear friends~ (˶แต” แต• แต”˶) three days ago was a nice and beautiful day, despite how everyday is a beautiful day to me no matter the weather ♥︎ it was super sunny however I don't remember what the temperature but it was room temperature pretty much ranging around 26° (˶◜แต•◝˶) however during that day it was pretty much humid, however I am glad the foundation I always use had SPF protection ranging through 15 which helps me protect myself from the UVB rays (˵ •̀ แด— •́ ˵ ) ✧ except the thing that sucks is that the brand that I have is discontinued and went out of business ๐Ÿ˜ž 


However.. today's make and co*de I've chosen out of the blue, dunno the reason for the co*de, however for the make I do know because I was somewhat inspired from a BLENDA magazine scan I believe (╭เฒฐ_•́)


Eye Make of the Day







Super cute~ ♥︎

Based on my inspo (which you guys will soon see in a moment,) for the agyeosal I've used pink-shimmery eyeshadow with my basic combination colours which is simply just a little bit of white and matte light-brown with other nujde shades. Some of you guys may had read through one of my previous blogs where I stated how I don't want my ageyosal to end up looking to chalky and powdery. But this time, it was the right amount for the eye bag to pop and stand out, but more so in the subtle way where it suits my features naturally (◡ ‿ ◡ .) and to make my makeup even look more fun, I added rhimestone stickers on each cheek just for the fun of it ๐Ÿ˜‹



Make of the Day ♥︎






I'll be direct with you guys, the co*de is just me simply wearing a heart-shaped polka dotted dress I've wore 3 months ago on the day during Easter ┐(´∀`)┌ looking at the sillouette ofthe dress- it looks like it's designed in a way its supposed to be inspired from the 1940's, however in the way I styled or I should say- wore it in a way it's summertime in the 1940's ๐Ÿ™‚ the only thing about the co*de is that I went minimal and didn't add in too much acessossries, making me look more of ama-gyaru ๐Ÿ˜Š I guess what makes this co*de even more sweeter is the fact how I wore a dress that gives a hint of a vintage element to make it a sweet dolly look given to the fact how gyaru as a whole was inspired from the mid-century looks and trends from the 1920's-1980's (˶◜แต•◝˶) other than that, the only acessories I just wore was my silver bracelets + miraculous medal necklace (my go-to jewerly for devotional reasons, not for fashion or as a acessory) and my rosary bracelet, ww (*´▽`*) if anyone has any ideas of how i can style this dress, please let me know ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ I'm happy to take any suggestions or ideas from you guys ๐Ÿ™‚



Co*de of the Day ♥︎









Makeup Inspo from Nana from Orange Caramel from BLENDA scan ⋆˚꩜。⋆


The weather outside during that day was super beautiful and this time it was a smooth walk than it was from last time (´∀`*) the best part about it is that it was super peaceful and quiet trail I've walked into and no weird stranger gawking at me.. (¬_¬") but anyway- the best part about it is that all of the smoke was completely gone since before that day, there was a wildfire that happened in the northern region above from where I live which made the air quality that bad + gave me a sensory overload (๐–ฆน﹏๐–ฆน;) thank God the smoke is now completely gone so that I don't have to feel naseaous or breathe into all of that polluted air ฮต-(´・`) ๏พŒ








After Mass, I had one of my people I talk to take a picture of me almost right beside the Madonna statue holding baby Jesus (ใ……´ ˘ `) Last week I was thinking of having my picture takien there, and thankfully so it did happened all thanks to this kind old lady I see every week whenever I attend there (˶ห†แ—œห†˵) best part about it is that my new phone I'm currently  am using takes high quailty photos, ww ( ˶ห†แ—œห†˵ )



Me beside the Madonna statue ♥︎



On my commute home, it was a good thing the bus I took had less people~ such paradise  ˶หŠแœŠห‹˶ before I went on, I was pretty much simply waiting while occupiying myself through me just crocheting + taking silly photos cuz I was bored, www (^▽^)





I look like the character Lupin, wwww (เน‘≧▽≦)


After I got home, I relaxed and bandaged an open wound caused from one of my shoes I was wearing before ~(>_<~) even now as I'm typing it it's still in the process of healing, the back of my shoe scraped off the thin layer of my skin at my back of my right foot, so I quickly switch to my other ones way before I went out alone once again  but this time to the forest + I needed you guys to please pray for me for me to hope that the wound would repair into new skin & heal soon ˚˖๐“ขִ໋`๐ŸŒฟ:✧˚ 






I didn't go inside the forest because I wasn't wearing the right clothing to go inside there + how I don't want to risk myselof getting swarmed by mosquitoes "( – ⌓ – ) and also too I didn't had anyhone to go with so I just sat on one of those large rocks and they weren't really comfortable to sit on mind you (。>﹏<) however on the brighter side, I did brought my crochet project + my rosary for me to continue stitiching on & for me to pray out loud (not to loud of course!) for the rest of the time there. Except what I did was I prayed to the rosary first including in all of the 5 decades before I crochet (´。• ◡ •。`) in case if some of you guys are wondering, I was crocheting a scarf for winter except what suchs about it is that I don't have enough purple or blue yarn for myself to continue any longer.. (´•︵•`) but overall it was nice and quiet and going there did help me stay focus and also helped declutter my mind (◡ ‿ ◡ .)

My rosary~


My scarf project ⋆。°✩







Fast forward later on the day, I went to Costco with my auntie (my mom's friend) my mom, and older sister just for us to go and shop there to buy food and drinks for my auntie's daughter's wedding which is happening in this year's fall in September (basically it's 2 months away, hahahaha~) While we were there, we did try some of the samples which was the Krispy Donuts & the BBQ sauce that was glazed over the beef meatball. I don't have any photos for me to show you guys cuz I didn't bother myself too, www ^^; but other than that- that's was pretty much what I did on that day ( ๊ˆ◡๊ˆ)



Thank you for reading my current blog post today! I hope to see you guys again on the next one ใƒพ(^∇^) farewell and have a nice day~


No comments:

Post a Comment