Welcome back everyone! (ใ
´ ˘ `) the past 2 days was such a stracher for me based on how there were slight changes that had happened through my daily routine (..◜แด◝..) the sun was out and bright and the birds are chriping in the background ๐ on the postive note- I finally was able to get my S25 phone which I do thank for Lord for Him allowing my needs to be met ๐๐พ I'm very thankful for me to be able to get one since my other one that I was using before has lower memory and storage ( ´・∀・`) if you guys had read one of my my previous blogs, you guys might be aware that I did stated earlier that I wanted that phone, ww ๐ it did took some time for it to come- however the S25 phone was a hand me down from my dad since he bought himself the new S26 phone (^_^)
Even through the heatwave is still here + how it's mid-summer, I'm not going to let that stop me being stylish & looking cute- even when it's too humid outside to go over the top, ww. It is also important for me too to dress appropiately so I dont suffocate & get too sweaty, despite how I do love the heatwave (´∇`'')
There's one thing I do want to mention about this phone for those who may not be aware is that this phone heavily has A.I on it๐ซค at first I didn't realize it until when I started taking my pictures where they're all getting affected from the ugly filter that was installed on there ๐ is ended up doing some changes where I had it soften my features where I look like me and not some weird beauty filter that makes me fake and too plastic-y :-) when it comes to certain things such as photos of people and people's artwork, that's where I'm completely am anti-A.I. and it's funny cuz me and Kyra were having a conversation about it the other day, ww.
| Eye Make of the Day ๐ |
I picked out my strapless pink dress off from my closet since it was pretty much hot outside on that day. It was reasonable since it was around 30-32° and the fact how the black veil is had with me gives it almost a nice contrast to the pink ๐↕️ I wore it as a scarf for a bit. And with that- I wore my black Naot kitty heels that were given to me from my mom a while back ๐ it makes a clip-clop sound whenever I walk with them, and to be honest I don't mind it at all (^3^)
![]() |
| My co*de of the day |
| Dress w/o the black viel |
For Mass on that day, I ended up taking the bus there since my dad who was my primary person for transportation is out of the country travelling right now. I don't drive a car at all due to both personal & environmental reasons, so I just simply decided to walk this morning + wait for the bus for about 20 minutes. Before that happened, some guy complimented me of my co*de which I appreciate, but then cahse behind me 5 minutes later to ask for my number. I said no to him after that because I wasn't familiar with him and he was a stranger to me. It was somehow awkward because we don't know each other personally and I dont feel comfortable giving my personal info to people I don't know, even through I don't hate men at all & want nto have a life where it's build on marriage & shared faith & family life with someone. Good thing there were people behind me who were present and I hope that the Lord would give me the right guy one day who truly values me as a person & who I will build a life-long connection & marriage with through His will & perfect timing ฮต-(´∀`; ) cuz if it went the other way around, it would've ended very bad because there was no time to build connection.
There was even a family of 5 where there are 4 little cute children & her mother. The children were playing with each other & there was this little girl who was with them who was quiet and sat next to me for a bit. We did said some things to eachother and thats was about it (˶แต แต แต˶) the youngest child which was a little boy was super cute that he was the one playing witgh most of his siblings ⸜(。˃ แต ˂ )⸝♡ they are from the same culture as me & the mother spoke in my native tougue. This is my main desires which is my dream is to become a (gyaru) mama & have my own family & be a housewife one day + how I love children & babies (˶หแห˵) while I got to the bus stop, the temperature rises a bit higher before the bus arrived & got in (แต•_•)
After Mass was over, I was having a nice conversation with an old man before I left for my commute again (แต • แด •) it wasn't too packed which was a good since it felt super spacious and quiet (..◜แ◝..) once I got off from there, the rest of the time I was walking through the nice trail where I'm surrounded with lots of nature! Another person complimented me and I said I look pretty & I genuinely appreciate it ^^ I did told my mom what had happened during that morning and she told me that I made the right choice of not giving my personal info to some stranger. It was an awkward experience and I told her once after I got back home and I'm honestly am glad that I used my discretion when that happened. On the lighter note however- I had Tatihitan Vanilla ice cream for me to cool off, and it tatse super good and sweet (แต—แด—)
The whole time after I came home is I help my mom to cook the fried rice by simply just cutting up the vegs. I swept the house after her and I were finished and sweeping the floor is one of my favourite things to do whenever I'm cleaning, lol.
| Daylillies ₍₍⚞(˶˃ ꒳ ˂˶)⚟⁾⁾ |

Overall.. that day was a smooth & relaxing yet slower day for me despite how thed heatwave even made it 5X slower in a good way.. („แตแดแต„)
Felt like it's been a while I've reflected on scripture, but I guess I'm doing it since I have a lot more times on my hands to put God as my main focus (..◜แด◝..) so here it is.. 2 Corinthians 5:7, and I'll be trying to make this breif, ww (´∇`'')there's something about this verse I felt like talking about it right now ('-')? I don't know what it is exactly- but I feel this verse is speaking directly to me and perhaps other Christians across the globe who are living in this world. The verse simply states that Paul is reminding us that we don't live our lives to what is visbile and temporary, but rather through trusting in God's own promises even through we do not see the outcome immediately. See.. I can definetly put myself through this picture mainly because of how when it comes to knowing myself, I always fear the unknown and often worry too much. I don't know if it's because I'm neurodivergent or perhaps my type A personailty, but whenever I'm eager to know about things, I often stressing myself out too much. Although yes I just entered through adulthood, I always want to know the full picture of what my future will be such as my future relationships, my calling/vocation, family life, where I'll be, and overall my goals and dreams. However what the Lord does want me to do is that instead of me relying on my own hope and plans, I should instead be dependant on the Lord to take care of the rest of the work & trust on His plans that I cannot see. yes- he does know my aspirations & goals, which is why I do always pray & allow Him to do the work & plan them through my life if this is what He wants for me เซฎ ˶´ แตห ˶แ And it's really interesting too based on how we live in the age too where everything is a performance, and even on social media it got heavily affected over the past years I've heard. It's stranger but also interesting- because the things we colmmonly see a lot for most people is people doing things to spark a reaction from others or brining up debates where there is constant opinions. I don't know.. but I'm to bat an eye through thatg just recently as I'm currently am typing through here right now. Sometimes whenever I see things like this online, the motive behind this is that there is always a motive which is the arguments online wanting to have many engagement as possible. Believe it ot not, this I think had also been a thing through Chirstian online spaces too except its more so of people acting righteously or using their faith as a performance. There's this person I always watch every single time and she is better explaining it than I am, but that's something I find which I'd observed and I feel personally that other Christians might be feeling the same way too. Even me as a Christian, I sometimes feel tempted to say or do things online for me to make me feel seen, mainly on my blog especially. Ever since I got very few readers currently than I did last year, I use to have the mindset that views are everything to me. I can see thyat it can be a huge deal for most people online, however it is still to me even through that is something I'm personally am working on outgrowing from. Because the truth is the internet is not a real place & social media isn't real, and it's just there as a facade & as a highlight reel, which is something I also need to work on through this saying because the truth is people online don't actually care about you and they just actually passively watch your videos or post and scroll past by. And I feel this personally too whenever it comes to my blog post because the truth is- most people don't want to feed their attention on something where it takes effort to get their full attention to. But anyway- the point I'm trying to get from here too from what I've mentioned is that whenever it comes to my own crafts and personal work being displayed online, I always worry if it would get many views oe how much people see it. Now that I slowly grow more in my faith, I now come into a realization that my dignity & value does not come through anylatic counts or through engagement views. Jesus Himself only cares about people of who they truly are, not through how much they are popular through one social media platform than another. That's the reason why I pefer to blog in the first place and talk about the stuff I am passionate about, even my Lord and Saviour Jesus Chirst ♱ in fact- I'm pretty much old school and pefer traditional media, and blogging in today's age is one of them (•แด•,, ) it also brings the idea as to why I don't really care about views and engagement as mujch as I use to anymore. There are times where my blog reaches to the right group of people based on the word of encouragement or through the Word of God (◡ ‿ ◡ .) after all- this is a personal blog of mine & it's not intended to be created for the mass public anyway. This is what this verse is centered on- the main message is giving to me and maybe to someone else who is reading this is that as Christians, when the verse say's "we live by faith, not by sight," what it gives us off as a gentle reminder is that when human bein gs naturally judge others through outer things of this world, what God wants us to live our lives with is that we should have faith on Him and build out trust in Him with His own promises He has for us. This doesn't guarantee us that our problem and stuggles don't exist and they'll magically disappear, but rather it shows us to look in a realistic views of God's own truth ♡ if you guys had read one of my previous blogs where I've spoken about Proverbs 3:5-6, you guys may get the similiar message where this current verse I'm reflecting on now. But other than that, that's what I wanted to talk about I do hope that the Holy Spirit would spread this message of encouragement & also this verse can reach to the right group of people or individual (=^ ◡ ^=)
annnnd with that all being said- thank you so much for those who came here & took this time to read through this current blog! Stay tuned to the next one! Have a nice day everyone and may the Lord bless all of you!~ ♡


.jpg)










.gif)

No comments:
Post a Comment