Welcome back my lovely folks!  ̄O ̄)ใ Ever since I got the summer cold recently as I'm typing this + it's my time of my month, things are going downhill, mostly because I got sick from the summer cold from two days ago, not me menstruating, ww (╥﹏╥) However I decide to do another haul review however this time I bought more stuff ranging of the price of $19.21, www ฮต-(´∀`; ) originally I gone to the dollar store for crochet supplies, but then I check and they didn't have what I needed & I ended up getting it from online store ┐(´ใผ`)┌ they sell yarn there as I stated in the previous blog that I ran out of some, but I'll hold off on that until I think I have enough to get a full skien of yarn (cheap ones that are good quality but affordable since I'm no rich-girlie and I believe that money doesn't bring happiness or fullness in life, heh!) ๊ ๊ (´ แ`) soooooo typical Miyu decided to spend my money on funsies based on my special interests with most of the items I brought from the beauty & health aisle, hahahaha!~ ๊(˶˃๐ท˂˶)
![]() |
| My Haul~ |
Obviously since I love nails and nail art so much, my favourite thing I love to start with is always the nail polish~ ๐ except, I picked out this time one of my favourite colours: magenta, pink, and purple *◡* I did got a nude colour polish with a clear one. If I'm being honest with you with the clear one, I'm pretty sure that one is more than likely the top coat ₍₍⚞(˶>แ<˶)⚟⁾⁾
![]() |
| My 3 top favourite colours >⩊< |
The clear polish might be the glossy one since I love the nail colour to shine and reflect to the light on my nails ( • แด •) whenever I do my nails with laquer nail polish, I always currently use the matte nail polish I brought from MINISO during the Christmas season last year when I went there as a school trip. The thing is I don't like the matte top finish as much since I feel it makes my nails look dull to the point where it looks lifeless and bland to where it shoes 0% shine to the colour แ˰แ during that time too- they didn't had any glossy ones, it was just only this kind of nail finish they had sold as a listing on the shelf when I went there & I carelessly spent my money on that when I really shouldn't ┐( ̄ใ ̄)┌ so right after I bought this Cairuo one, garuantee that this one is (probably, I could be wrong) the glossy top coat of the nail finish (& yes, all of these nail polishes are air-dry/laquer even through sometimes they say "gel" on them whenever I go to buy them at the dollar store, when really they aren't because there is no UV protectant as a nail paint bottle.) Since Cairuo is a cheap nail polish line, it doesn't really make it clear of which polish is which until it takes trial and error or if you have a sharp eye to figure out what it is, dunno why but that's how it is compare to the expensive & well-known cosmetic lines in the mainstream markets ๐ Some Cairuo polishes as I did my research are actually gel polishes where it says the bottle 'Soak Off UV/LED," however most of which are all quick-dry polishes which simply evaporates and the solvents hardens through air, and the ones I have with me are an example of what I'm talking about.
![]() |
| This is a recent photo that was taken today- but here is the comparison between the matte & glossy nail top coat finishes based through how one liquid is opaque where the other is completely clear. |
Anyway moving on from that, I got myself a simple nail brush kit and a buffer block เดฆ്เดฆി ห͈̀꒳ห͈́ )✧the only main reason I bought the nail brush kit is mainly because of the fact how I can use them for my future nail designs on my fresh set of nails which I do not have planned yet ฮฃ(´・ฯ・`) nothing to fancy really- just a cheap ordinary yet practical and versatile kit for me to use which honestly cost me less (´・ฯ・`) well maybe besides the fact that I have another extra dotting tool since I already have a pair from my gel polish kit, hahahaha~ The buffer I bought it more so as a spare. In case if I lost my other one or if it gets damaged or worn out, then I can move on and use the other one, which is pretty easy and simple to follow since it has all of the instrcutions on each sides as step by step labels ( ⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝) so yes therefore it's beginner friendly and straightforward to use which is what I like about this, ww (≧ใฎ≦)
![]() |
| Nail art brushes & buffing block |
This one I didn't get from the local dollar store. One of my aunties gave this to me as a gift to me and my older and younger sister. I really needed a new setting spray ever since mines had already finished not long ago, ww ๊(˶˃๐ท˂˶) besides the Urban Decay setting spray is the one out of all I pefer since to me it holds my makeip in place depending on the humidity and temperature (เน*แ*)
![]() |
| The setting spray outside of the box |
Ok here is my favourite part I want to share (♡ห͈ ꒳ ห͈) on my way towards the checkout, I decide for myself to buy myself this handcream that costs about $3.00 (˶แต แต แต˶) the reason I only bought it is because of how cute the labeling and the presentation of the product & how I really needed handcream since my hands get dry super easily, especially during winter & summer —(⸝⸝-︵-⸝⸝)— It even comes with a cute flower charm which is what I love about it, hahaha!~ I did applied some on my hands 1-2 days ago, and it has a nice hibiscus scent that comes with it. The thing is when it comes to these kind of handcreams is that the ones that have a watery consistensty doesn't work well for me (>°﹑°< ``) the ones that I has thick heavy creams that has shea or cocoa butter as a main ingredient works well for me only if I mix it together with the petroleum jelly/Vaseline since using them alone wouldn't make a difference to my skin if I just use the lotion alone (but it can vary through the formula or brand so..) (แต—แด—) but I don't do this only my hands, I do this to my other expose parts of my body- mostly my feet, elbows, knees, and pretty much my arms and legs and I do this to whatever hand or body lotion I have, www ฮต-(´∀`; )
![]() |
|
This is another thing I didn't got from the dollar store, however my sister got this for me for me to push back my cuticles since I often do my manicures a lot, ww (แ﹆แข﹆แซ) I see many nail techs and hobbyists use this a lot on the internet and also heard that this is the top quality cuticle removers, lol. I don't know if it because it's Sally Hansen or it has great results, but I havent used it on myself so I can't have my judgement on this. But what I would say is that I was very happy and thankful my sister got this for me online, hahaha!~ Besides, I didn't expect it to be a small bottle that is 29.5 mL, I thought of the impression it would be a large one, ww ๊ (≧ใฎ≦)
![]() |
| Cuticle remover outside of the box |
![]() |
| Hand cream w/ my Pompompurin plushie keychain แฅซ᭡. |
![]() |
| I love these colours so much~ |
annnd that's pretty much it of today's blog! Thank you so much for you reading and I'll see you guys on another one! ใพ ^_^ Goodbye everyone and God bless!



















No comments:
Post a Comment