Wednesday, July 29, 2026

๐”ฝ๐•–๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐”ป๐•’๐•ช ๐• ๐•— ๐•Š๐•ฅ. ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐Ÿค|๐ŸŸๆœˆใ‚’่ฆ‹้€ใ‚‹




Hello lovely people! (แต• รณ แด— รฒ) two days ago was somewhat of a busy and fun day for me and I am so excited to talk about it on today's blog ใƒพ( ˃แด—˂ )◞ • *✰ the weather honestly made that day very slower since it was around 28°-30° and it was pretty much (partly) sunny, ww. A huge event did happened which I'll tell you guys in a moment (˵ •̀ แด— - ˵ ) ✧




But on that day, I took inspiration from one of my favourite gals not from a magazine scan as usual, but the one who is strongly active on social media. To add on the sprinkles, I also planned on my outfit choice for my makeup on that day too, www (˵ ¬แด—¬˵) but anyway, I guess I can go on ahead and go straight ahead to my blog (˶ห†แ—œห†˵)

note: this blog is photo heavy, hahahaha!~



Make of the Day





๐ŸŒบ˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚




okie~ so the makeup on that day, I make my own inspiration based on my favourite gyarus I look up to on social media, Bibiko-San ๐ŸŒบ˚  ༘ I'm not sure how she does her gyaru makeup and I don't know what kind of products she uses, but for me on this one I personally decided to do mine lighter to where it almost leans more to the Amuro-chan look (based on Namie Amuro ❀ ) I don't know, but I feel personally when it comes to gyaru makeup, people always  do the heavier makeip styles. Not saying it's a bad thing of course since everyone has their own style and way of doing their makeup, but I feel that the ones that require lesser products are looked in a way that is underrated & seen as 'less-gyaru" depending on who is wearing it & the person's facial structure and features. But either way nonetheless, I did ended up liking how I done my makeup on that day, even the eye makeup + how I've did my ageyosal  ๐“‡ผ pretty much this is one of my favourite looks when it comes to my ganguro/Amuro-chan makeup, and maybee I guess I can do this as everyday makeup since how quick and easy it is for me personally & how I like myself in this kind of gal makeup anyway ใƒฝ( ˘ฯ‰˘ )ใ‚


Eye Make of the Day













⋆.˚ ๐“‡ผ





Since I already changed the camera settings to remove off the ugly A.I filter, I now get to take more of my photos based on my eye make, except these photos down below made a lovely mid 2000's filter that gives me a vibe that it came off a Ameblo or CROOZ blog, ww (´∀`)



These photos look so cool! >แด—<




Just like the makeup, I was also inspired to coordinate my whole look with this traditional African jumpsuit which was sewn from Ghana and was given to me from my mother a guess a couple years ago, ww ( ˶ห†แ—œห†˵ ) the only thing I done is that I cut off the hemline of the jumpsuit since I didn't like how too long it was touching the ground + how I'm a petite woman, ww ๊‰‚(˶˃๐ƒท˂˶) the postive side of this is that I can even style this in a vintage way since how it also gives off a mid-century look I guess you can say from the 1930's-1940's. The reason I thought of this is because of how jumpsuits were super popular as a summer choice during that time period + how in the 1930's beach pajamas were popular for women too, hahahaha!~



Co*de of the Day ๐ŸŒบ





My jumpsuit has a sillouette of an actual 1930's summer jumpsuit (potentionally) but not with the wide flair hemline as this one แต•̈ 


As I was walking outside for a bit, I saw these beautiful chicories and those bird's foot trefoil flowers growing along the pathway (◠‿◠✿) even through they are weeds, to me I find them pretty whenever I see them overgrown when I'm out in nature (❀❛ ֊ ❛„)♡


Chicories & Bird's Foot Trefoil


I'm even am recovering from the cold that I got earlier on last week. Thank God I was able to recover it quickly, however during that day I was still coughing and sneezing, however the cold was still there on that day, just that it wasn't that worse than it was before and was less severe (—⸝⸝⸝แฏ…⸝⸝⸝แ—œ;)












And of course, as I reached my bus stop I look silly photos of my self just for the fun of it, ww ๊‰‚(≧▽≦) not only myself, but also with my eye make as well, hahahaha!~ 














Fast forward once after the Mass was over, I didn't even realized that there was a procession based on the saint's feast day that was celebrated, ww. I'm not thatg good at remembering when it comes to any kind of cebelrations or events, rather I always remember til' the last minute (แต•—แด——)





As you guys may had already guess it from the title yes- that day was the feast day of St. Anne, mother of the Virgin Mary and grandmother of Jesus Christ ★ I didn't think of myself joining the procession, but I decided to I guess just for the sake of it and to even add on to it how it was my first time joining one, ww  (แต•—แ—œ—)



In the mid-end of the parade, I volunteered to resite one of the mysteries of the rosary. Couldn't remember which one it was, but I managed to do it after I was feeling a bit of anxiety for a bit, ww (-‿-") and behind me and the others, of course there was a band music playing at the background based off the hymns for the procession, hahaha!~



The best part which I did saved for last was the shrine based off the saint we were celebrating. It was carried during the parade and I wasn't able to take pictures of it while it was happening since I was too far away ๐Ÿ˜“ however on the lighter note- Im glad that I waited until the end to get the better view ๐Ÿ˜Š





Statue of St. Anne (top) & Mother Mary (bottom)\(^^)/

To even add the cherry on top, there was instrumental music playing at the end once we gotten back (⌒‐⌒) super enjoyable, heh! (^ะท^)-☆ Man I'm proud to be Catholic ๐Ÿ™‚‍↕️๐Ÿซก⚜️








annnnd of course after that, I got my photos taken beside the Madonna statue ๐Ÿคญ it was somehow crowded and busy, but at least I got some good photos, ww ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…





My favourite one, ww












I even forgot to take off my viel once I left, haha (^^; I kept it on for a while since it does matches my whole entire co*de ๐Ÿ™ƒ 








Later in the day I went back home to relax for a bit before I went to the forest to relax once again ☺️ there was a but more sound than the last time I've gone, but overall it was peaceful and of course I did some crochet but didn't create anything with the yarn ๐Ÿ˜…









This looks like its done professionally ^^












I don't know how to say this, but I feel so proud of how Ive done my eye makeup on that day. I didnt thought it would make me look less gyaru because of my features, but with the whole vibe I've achieved I managed to make it improve by adding more shimmer to the agyeosal, lol. When it comes to lighter gal makeup (even the Amuro-chan/lighter ganguro makeup especially,) I always worry that it would make me less gal, but for this one it wasn't really the case and I can see myself doing this again, hahahaha!~ (*⌒๏ผ“⌒*)



Natural view and lighting of my eye make 







Since we've had reached this far- thank you for those who stopped by to read from the beginning and I'll see you guys next time ! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿพ๐ŸŒบ 



No comments:

Post a Comment