(。 ・ ๏ฝ ・ 。)๏พ ๏ฝบ๏พ๏พ๏พ♪ two days ago was a chill and slower day because of how it was pouring the whole day (แต•᷄ แด•᷅ ) it's been hot for a while where I live, so I didn't mind if it rained just to reduce the amount of humidity, ww (´∀`) the temperature was around 28° and that morning I woke up raining lightly. But anywho, that day I jump back doing a Showa look since I had an idea based from the dress I had stored inside my closet („แตแดแต„) ใใใฃใใ、ๆญๅ็พๅชใกใใใๆฅฝใใใงใใ ใใใญ♡
| Make of the Day ♡ |
Since because of this, I also decided on doing a softer tone of dolly doe-style makeup because, why not? ┐(´ใผ`)┌ usually when it comes to mid-century makeup, the aegyosal wasn't a thing to do until just recently for some people, but since I often do Asian-style makeup for a long time (all thanks to gyaru, heh!,) it's been something that's already had been embedded in me. The difference is that on the top crease I drew a line with my pencil eyeliner, because if I do it with black eyeshadow, I feel it won't work properly + how I don't own any cake eyeliner (´`;)?but it's fine anyway, my goal wasn't for it to go over-the-top anyway ╮(แต—แด—)╭
For the liner- I manage to use black eyeshadow, but mostly pencil eyeliner since my liquid liner has already finished a while ago, lol. But nevertheless- Im happy with the ending result, plus how it naturally compliments the aegyosal I've created, heh! ( ・∇・) but also too I've used nude colours for my eyeshadow on my top crease and added a bit of white and peachy-nude to make it look matte ( ^ฯ^)
I even also done a twist-out as my hairstyle, which I will leave it like this for a while for the rest of the summer until I change it completely since I had to go back to school again, ww (^▽^) plus, I even find a twist-out cute, and I like how it is on me even how I'm achieving a vintage look, hahaha!~ (≧▽≦)
The dress in question I styled on that day was this 2000's dress that has a nice 1950's sillouette to it (*^^*) this one was gifted to me from one my aunties, and then I later adjusted it because it was too big on me and adjusted it again because it was too tight on my top bust area once I wore it again for a while (^o^;) it was prettt minor and I ended up doing it last minute ๐ but anywho, this was the vintage dress I wore on that day, and just to elevate the constrast I styled it with my black viel that I had on with me ( ´・∀・`)
First part of the day it was raining lightly, but as I finished Mass it was raining super heavy (´∀`;) not to mention while it was pouring hard, it was also windy and I felt cold, www (แต • แด •)

Before I left, I wasn't able to find my umbrella I always use whenever its raining, so instead I used my older sister's one since I didn't had the time to go and look for it, ww. The benefit of it is that the umbrella has SPF 50+, and even though it was rainy and cloudy- I was so glad I've used it to protect myself from the UVB rays ๐๐ she did got mad at me right after she came home, lol ๐
Thank goodness there was no thunderstorms after I got out of Mass, however it still doesn't solve the fact I was feeling cold and my dress was half-drenched ๐ but it was my fault too that I didn't wore the proper shoes ๐
| Water stains on my dress ๐ |
In fact, even right after I got off the other bus to go to my next bus stop, the rain continued more but even harder. Luckly however, the setting spray I got from before from my previous blog is 100% waterproof and has temperature control technology based on the humidity and weather ๐ uugh- I love using Urban Decay (uฯu*)
| Me in the rain ๐ฅ |
anyyyywho- after I got off the bus, I was a bit more drenched than I was before as I was walking back home, ww ( ´-`) my veil was slipping off my neck which is what I was worried about getting onto the ground. On one note, Im happy that it rained plus I find it beautiful whenever the weather is like this (*^^*) just that I felt cold which is what I hated the most ( ´;๏พ;∀;๏พ;)
My camera wasn't taking photos very well and only snap one, so after I got back home, I done a couple more co*de photos of myself of my vintage dress I was wearing on that day. Except these ones down below were much clearer than what it is on my camera for whatever reason (´ 3`) a couple days later even now, Im still figuring out what went wrong with my camera, even though its cheap and was from Shien, so I ended deleting ¼ of my photos ( ̄ฮต ̄)
And of course- I decide to obviously treat myself food, however this time it was a little bit of yellow plaintain my older sister deep-fryed for me, younger sister and brother. The plaintain wasn't as ripe enough since my mom took extra the last time I went to the BBQ, so they ended up tatsing different as usual
Fast forward to today, while I was typing on this blog and editing the photos, I took silly photos of me of my camera just to test to see if it's still working. And side note, it works and saved all of my photos inside the camera roll, www (เน≧▽≦) they were taken in the semi-dim room so they ended up showing a dark lighting, lol.. (^ะ^)
Anywho.. since that was my day, I guess I shall close this chapter of this blog ❀⸜(˶´ ˘ `˶)⸝❀ always thank you my lovely people for reading it~ see you on the next one (˵ •̀ แด - ˵ ) ✧
.gif)




















No comments:
Post a Comment