Sunday, August 16, 2026

๐”น๐”นโ„š & ๐”ฝ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ !! ‧₊˚ ⋅ ๐“๐“Žฉ ‧₊˚ ⋅



Shalom shalom (´• ฯ‰ •)๏พ‰ this blog was originally meant to be published earlier, however I never gotten the time to ever since I was too busy with other things happening in my life ๐Ÿ˜€ it even took me a while for me to form it together since I spent the rest of my time editing and converting some files to add on this blog ๐Ÿคฃ some of the files never gotten there sucessfully and became corrupted, so whatever is on there is what you guys are all going to see ┐(´~`)┌ moreover- there was a inconvience that happened to me personally where my blog was falsely flagged as a malware threat + how there was an issue of a feature on there not long ago, however that has now been solved all glory & power to God ๐Ÿซก✨️


But anyway, on that day it was very hot, and I don't even remember that the temperature was since its been so long ago, plus I can't wait to explain the whole day to you guys even though I couldn't remember much ๐Ÿ˜… but now that we are here, I'm now happy to first share my co*de and makeup inspired from an ex-gyaru model from EGG ๐Ÿ™‚

caution!: this blog has lots of photos




Make of the Day






These photos make me so happy and make me laugh whenever I see them, ww ๐Ÿ˜ƒ the eye makeup especially is what I love the most on that day ๐Ÿ˜Œ it gave it a nice smokey look where it makes me look more of a tsuyome gyaru ๐ŸŒŸ i guess I can say on that day I achieved doing a banba look without me even realizing it until now as I'm writing this. 








Eye Make of the Day






For the eye makeup also, I did a golden shadow on the top and used the copper-like shade on before for me to blend before. For the bottom crease I use gray eyeshadow based on one of the eyeshadow pencils I've own for a while. It has glitter on it, but it pretty much is hard to see in the photos and it hurts my eyes if I use the glitter part ๐Ÿ˜• but anyway overall I was so happy of how it looks ๐Ÿ™‚




































The co*de on that day was very simple, and the best part it was inspired by Kanako Kawabata. It's was such a shame to hear about her death a month ago, so what I did to celebrate her legacy of being a gyaru model & to pay my tributes to her, I simply decided to do my co*de inspo based on her even though I do not have any of the clothing peices she've worn through the past magazine scans. However on the brighter side, instead of me having that exact clothing peice, I decide to wear a T-Shirt I own that has Proverbs 11:30 at the back (✿´แต•`)๏พ‰ and I paired it with American Eagle vintage shorts that were given to me as a hand-me-down a while back ( ˶ห†꒳ห†˵ ) it's a nicer way for me to spread the gospel even through in reality I picked it for another reason ๊‰‚(≧▽≦) but on all seriousness, it's such a shame to hear about Kanako's passing, and I hope truly she does reaches to heaven where God is waiting for her to be located ( ;´ - `;)


Co*de of the Day






Very hard to see.. however this is the proverb verse I am talking about thats on my shirt (เท†˙แต•˙เท†)♡


R.I.P Kanako-chan.. ♡


I'm also never going to forget to take a silly photo, ww. Obviously just to brighten up my mood and to poke more fun, hahahaha ₍^ >ใƒฎ<^₎ .แŸ.แŸ I did taken more outfit photos, however they were all taken before I was heading out to the public park for BBQ (..◜แด—◝..)


grrrrrrrrrrrrrr  (•̀⤙•́ )





0_o




Clearer co*de photo







Because of how I kept my co*de very simple, I also wore minimal amount of jewerly on me, such as this St. Therese rosary bracelet that has been giften to someone a while back (*แด—͈หฌแด—͈)๊•ค*.๏พŸ there are a two special roses from St. Therese that had happened to me in my life last year, especially during the time when this rosary was giften to me which is why I decided to wear it on me. Not to mention that she holds a special place in my heart since she's one of my favourite saints .⋆❀°





























I even forgot to mention that we left around the noon where it was hot and humid. I was left behind to watch my youngest brother & for me to watch other the food and the supplies for the BBQ since my mom and older sister. We did play for a bit, however I mostly observed until I began to have a panic attack to where it became a meltdown (._.)











I dont know why I felt that way, but it did lasted longer and it was a good thing it didn;t ruined any of my makeup. On the brighter side, I was very happy that I was outside alone and enjoying the weather on that day •แด—•


My beach bag แ ( แ› )แŸ














The ice cream truck ⪩(แขแ—œแข)⪨







Of course since because the ice cream truck was there, obviously I took the trip there, except the flavour I've gotten was a mix of chocolate and vanilla ูฉ(หŠแ—œห‹*)ูˆ ☆ it was good and was a bit expensive than as I can imagine, however i ended up having a stain on there, www.. (;´∀`)


Choco-Vanilla Swirl 










After my mom and my older sister return back with them picking up someone else & all the stuff for the BBQ, we ended up relocating ourselves in a different spot at the park we were in so we can stay closer to the parking lot. It was such a pain for me to move all the time since I wasn't in the right state of emotion, but I managed I guess you can say ┐(´ใƒผ`)┌ that also happened mind you before I got myself the ice cream cone.





While that was finished, other family friends and memebers came in later, especially one of my aunties who came after she came back from the Asian buffet, ww. I managed to calm down after that, and during that time I was snapping a couple of shots with my digicam ˃แด—˂




I even dicided to go walk around the park for a bit and to go inside the little farm that it's there (เน‘*แ—œ*) the park I was in was known to have many outdoor activities, especially the farm where many people go to see the animals. My parents use to take me there when I was younger as a family, and given to now that I'm now an young adult woman, I still had the heart of desire to go to there to revisit my childhood nostalgia, ww แ••( ՞ แ—œ ՞ )แ•— first I've went to go and see the garden that was there which was just a simple and nice flower garden before I headed there, hahaha!




One of the donkeys took it's dookie and was about to eat it right after. I saw firsthanded as I was walking along the pens of the donkeys and there was two of them that were there. There were horses there too at the farm, however most of them were all ponies ( ՞ แ—œ ՞ )



There were little piggies there too as I came back here, and I believe as I am writing this there were about 3-5 of them, I dont remember.. ╮ (. ❛ แด— ❛.) ╭ all of them were super ciute, and my favourite one i saw from there was the black-spotten one that was looking for food to eat, so cute~ There were llamas there too also, however I didn't remember ever seeing them when I was a child because of how little I was at the time I've gone there ●︿●




llamma (˶✪แ—œ✪˶)´หŽ-

Just like the llamas, I also got the chance to see the sheep and the goats there where each kind of animal were at the same pen close together. Most of the really were all doing their own thing grazing for food while everyone else including me were trying to see them (^▽^) regardless every one of them look cute, ww. I even also get to see the peacock that was inside it's own pen. Truth is, the peacock is the most famous animals out of all in the farm of the park. That's theone most people want to come and see, hahaha~




Peacock ๐Ÿฆš⋆。







While I was viewing the animals, there were loud music playing the backgroud father away. I wasn't too sure what it was, but as soon as I saw all of the bridemaids and the men of honor, I immediately realized that there was a wedding that was going on. I don't know the couple who are getting married on that day, but I do congraulate them and wish for them to have a happy married life together (˶• แด— •˵)






















There were some animals inside the barn too, however I saw the peacocok that was outside earlier & other different animals such as the chickens and the rabbits. I even saw an old vintage radio on the front desk so I through of taking a picture of that too, www (เน‘≧▽≦)













 




My cousin and his wife came later on the day with my baby nephew~ I haven't seen him for so long since last year & had grown so much (เน‘แต”⤙แต”เน‘) he was very happy to see me and squealed and scream happily, www. Shortly after we went to go play at the waterpark, however he was scared to play inside the water after he kept reaching his hands to go and reach there แ••( แ› )แ•—

My nephew ♡


Annnd I went for a second round of ice cream again, except this time I gotten myself an Oreo Biscoff with my cousin's wife, him, and my older sister. He didn't got any of the ice cream however, it was just the three of us that had ^^ my nephew wanted to have some of mine, so I fed him mines but I only gave him just a little bit of it (*^ใƒฏ^*)



Oreo Biscoff "เซฎ₍ •⤙•˶₊˚เท†






We later headed to the Jurassic Park place because we throught it would be nice for all of us to go in there. We thought it was a place where we can go and relax and see what is there, it wasn't until we figured out it was a mini gold course and we had to pay for us to partake in it.





The cool part about this area is that it had those nice robotic dinosaurs that move in its own (。แต• °ใ…° ).แŸ.แŸ.แŸ the coolest part is that they also make noises too, ww.




Anywhoooooo- I went back to the farm but this time with my older sister and my nephew ╮(แต•—แด——)╭ we all agreed to going to the farm, and as soon as we headed there- almost every single animal was already inside the barn since it was getting late outside. We saw most of them inside, and my nephew kept on saying baaa to almost all of them since we saw the goats and the sheeps first, so cute (❁´◡`❁)












So after we've came back to our spot, I've gotten myself tired with all the walking, so I joined my outer auntie to play traditional stragety in my culture that is called oware. How the game works is that two players are competeing each other and have to get all of the 4 of the stones, and the person who gets the most stones and gotten them from having 4 rows of stones on their size wins. My nephew was in the way and kept playing and putting the stones in his mouth, so I had him spat it out and return him back to his mother. I did appreciate him setting up the game for us, ww. Toddlers can be enegetic and exhausting to chase after, but at least I had fun playing with him despite how I always pray to become a mother in the future ( ´・ฯ‰・)



Oware game board


My nephew and auntie help setting it up




The rest of the time i was playing the game, I ended up playing solo instead. At first, I didn't understood how I should play it until I got the idea of how I should play. As soon as it gotten dark, the weather temperature drop to where I was feeling a bit cold :(´◦ฯ‰◦`): my toddler nephew was alredy getting tired and grumpy, so my cousin and his wife left home and we were talking for a bit before they've headed off. Everyone else was having fun and enjoying their time while I was eating the smoked meat that was cooked inside the grill.








We did stay at the park a bit longer. Everyone else that were there already left to go home, and it took us a while for us to leave + how I was super worried of me not being late for Mass on that day since this has taken place on a Saturday (thankfully that didn't happened in Jesus' name (。•̀แด—-)✧) we did left somewhere around 10p.m while the park completely closes around 11p.m. After I got home, I immediately just took a shower and gone straight to bed for the next day (& yes, there is a blog dedicated to that, hahaha~)




I know this blog is very late despite how it taken place 2 weeks ago, so please forgive me for all the inconviences and difficulties that came in my way (*_ _)ไบบ but with all that to show you guys, thank you again for being here to check this blog out, and I'll make sure to write another one once again! See you guys later! ใƒพ(*ใ‚ฯ‰・*)ใƒŽ bye bye~





No comments:

Post a Comment