Tuesday, August 11, 2026

ใ˜ใ‚Šใ˜ใ‚Š☀️


Shalom everyone~ ♡ two days ago was super nice and hot with the temperature I'm guessing around 26° with the UV Index being very low on that day ๐Ÿ˜€ it was very hot however the humidity was low.. it was very hot however since I spent most of my time outside on that day, which you guys would soon see in a moment. Because of this, I simply decide to do another vintage look by wearing lighter materials this time since I have dresses in my closet to style them with, ww (  ̄▽ ̄) but nonetheless, I'm so blessed and happy the Lord blessed me with that sunny and beautiful day (◡ ‿ ◡ .)


Make of the Day







With that too, I also chose to do much of a simple look on that day. I didnt feel the mood to do anything else since I gone somewhere the day before (which there is a blog coming up soon about that.) I didn't do the aegyosal as I always do since my older sister was using the eyeshadow palette I always use, so I left it be and not done anything to the bottom crease.



Also not to mention, I didnt end up using the black eyeshadow I always use, simply I use my pencil liner- but surely I made it as a classic doe-style liner to make it look more cutesy (*^^*) I did tightline my waterline on top, but mostly on my wing area and not close to my inner eye ๐Ÿ˜€ 



Eye Make of the Day





Copper-Golden Eyeshadow ♡









Anyway, the co*de choice I picked out seems fitting of the 19th century. It does have a vibe that it came from the Edawardian era, except it is a maxi dress that has the sillouette of the 1970's. I could be wrong on that one, but that's the vibe it's giving off based on the style of the dress. Mind you also, this was bought from the store Winners a while ago I think 2 years ago before Easter when I went there with my mom, ww (*⌒∇⌒*) I also wore one of my head scarves with this outfit, except I've styled it in a way to wear as a viel. If I'm being honest, I will pass as me being a elderly lady with this vintage outfit, but with my face people will know that I'm young, www (≡^∇^≡) I won't mind it anyway since I pefer to dress like I'm a grandmother, lol.



Co*de of the Day





Right after I step out to go and walk to my bus stop, the sun immediately hit my face and eyes despite how I dont react well when my sun is all out on my face even through I do love the sun ✨️☀️ its a good thing the foundation I always been using has SPF 18 as its ingredient, but I also had my umbrella on with me too, hahaha~ the scarf I had on is also doing its work to protect my scalp, however it was super windy to the point where I had to tie it tightly for it not to be blown away ๐Ÿ˜ญ






The downside towards what happened as I got to the bus stop was my umbrella broke off after the wind kept blowing around too much ๐Ÿ˜‘ it was one of those thingies where it holds the umbrella together in place when it's opened, I don't know what it's called. Besides, it's not even meant to protect me from the sun anyway given the fact it's not a anti-UV umbrella (・ฮต・` ) so I ended up throwing it away since there's no use of it, and eventually I'll be able to get myself a new one that blocks out the UV rays. I do have another spare umbrella on one lighter note however, but that's just a standard rain umbrella (*´-`) so I'm going to have to spare myself to get a UV umbrella since where I live has too much heatwaves & the UV Index so high (แต••᷄ แด—•᷅ )



Broken Umbrella.. ๐Ÿ˜ข



Despite how the humidity was a bit low, outside it did felt like it was very sticky hot for some reason. The clothing I wore wasn't too heavy by material, rather most were all lighter materials such as cotton to rayon and I'm guessing some silky material of some sort.



Another thing I noticed is that the scarf I was wearing on that day is from Nina Ricci, which is some French luxury brand. I thought of the name since it sounds Italian, www. Looking at the label, I guess the brand is also in South Korea, haha!~ I wonder why the scarf it's doing it's job to cool my head down, and it turns out the material was made out of  100% silk which explains why I didn't feel any heat on my head, hahaha~ ๊‰‚(≧▽≦) and fyi, the scarf is vintage! The way I even style the veil as the Virgin Mary, however Mother Mary is the woman who I look up to and inspire myself to be anyway so (not worshipping her no!, but me honoring her (..◜แด—◝..)





It's made from S. Korea~ (˶ห†แ—œห†˵)


oh! and also for those who aren't aware, last week I gone to the dollar store, I was able to buy myself the beach bag I've been wanting for some time now (˶แต” แต• แต”˶) the bag itself costs around $12.00, but given to how I bought it with the gladd nail files w/ tax, the final price was about $16 with me not remembering the full price, www .·°՞(≧แ—œ≦)՞°·. my auntie wants me to get her the same bag later this week, which is great cuz I'm also going back there to find myself a good-quality umbrella they have there (ใ……´ ˘ `) but so far it's cool cuz this is one of my largest bags I've own, lol.


My beach bag




Ever since I removed my last manicure, I was so happy to see how my nails are growing strong and healthy (แต•´  ∇  ห‹˶) I always pefer to have my nails naturally long, I don't like the look of them being short and stubby. I also don't like and want to use the nail clippers due to my sensory inputs as a neurodivergent and how I don't like the feeling of them whenever they're trimmed. It explains why I bought the glass files to begin with, so I don't have to experience the same feeling from the clippers, and the best how it's reusable by just a simple wash with soap and water + airdry upright. I've used them on all of my nails to make this beautiful square shape which I love so much~ เดฆ്เดฆി ( แต” แ—œ แต” ) 




My natural mani~ ( ๊ˆ◡๊ˆ)






I also feel that the Sally Hansen cuticle remover is also the cause of how it create them very clean, www!~ if you guys haven't check out my last blog, my older sister got it for me online on Amazon, and since I I don't buy stuff from there, I had her get it for me instead since I often do manicures on my hands a lot, hahaha!~ I've used it only twice so far, and overall they are doing such good results (*แด—͈หฌแด—͈)๊•ค*.๏พŸ



While I was waiting at the bus stop, some uy came up to me and said how I look good with the scarf I was  wearing on that day and explains how he likes it on me (˶แต” แต• แต”˶) ‹๐Ÿน I truly did appreciate his compliment and how it made my day while it done it's work of practicality for me by keeping it cool, www ๊‰‚ ๊‰‚ (´ แ—œ`) an hour and 10-15 minutes later after everyone left home & Mass was over, I took selfies inside the bathroom mirror just for the fun of it ^^











Photo taken out of context (≖⩊≖)


I never get tired or bored of taking photos of the Madonna statue, www ๊‰‚ (≧ใƒฎ≦) it was good thing everyone else was completely gone, and I obviously took them before I left to catch my bus to go home, hahaha!~ ¯\_ (แต•—แด——)_/¯



This + the first photo are both my favourites, hahahaha!



I even forgot to add this photo right here since how funny it is, hahaha!~ it was harder for me to take it since the sun was all up on my face, but I tried and I guess it did work sucessfully, ww ( หŠแต•ห‹ ) and yes if you guys are wondering, this was me having this taken up front of the church building where the Madonna statue is located    เดฆ്เดฆി(。•̀ แ—œ<)


This photo is too funny, ww







My nails + my St. Therese rosary bracelet ♡°•⚘️๐ŸŒน







Later on the day, the temperature rised a bit and it got humid even quickly as I got back home for me to relax. The heat made me too tired, and it was mid-day that I got back home safetly, phew~ but anyway, I was blessed that the Lord given me a slower and nice hot day ☀︎ 




The morning on that day, I came outside to do housework and I saw my beautiful morning glories blooming ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ’• I only saw two of the flowers, and I didn't had time to take a picture of them at all since I was busy getting ready to leave for Mass, so I ended up doing it right after I got back home. The vines of the morning glory even are growing beautiful around the railing of the front door and the sunflowers I've planed too ๐Ÿ˜…


Morning Glory Flower ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒธ 




While I was in my house, I also use my remaining time to make ice kenkey for myself since I feel like treating myself for a creamy cold taste ๐Ÿ˜‹ the ingredients I've use are water, little bit of salt, lots of sugar (for the sweetness,) kenkey as main ingredient, fresh skim milk, condensed milk, and a but of vanilla extract, which is honestly an optional ingredient if you want it to be sweeter ใƒฝ(●´ฮต`●)ใƒŽ It's a very easy drink to make by simply blending them together, and its even good for the summertime like the weather on that day ๐Ÿคฃ I packed it inside the bottle with ice cubes not only to make it chilled, but also for the ice to melt and the consistency to be thinner to go through the bottle ๐Ÿ˜Š either way, it still tastes good regardless, ww.


Ice Kenkey I've made ๐Ÿ˜‹ 

The same bottle I've put the drink inside is the same one I took to the forest. I was lucky I did pack 2 bottles of water, plus also still had my scarf on since the UV felt high based on really hot it was (#・∀・) even as I was walking, I found a cute standalone mushroom growing on someone's else's lawn ๐Ÿ„ it was my first seeing one grow in a while, especially during summer, ww ๐Ÿ˜€ 





Mushroom (^_^)


The rest of my time there was just me sitting down and taking the silence in ๐Ÿ˜Œ there were people there, but it was very few of them. I didn't do much there other than just me sitting down there quietly, ww ๐Ÿ˜†




And of course while I was there, I did took silly photos of myself just for the fun of it ๐Ÿ˜… I guess is because just for me to poke fun because of boredom, ww ๐Ÿ™ƒ







I did drank a bit of the ice kenkey I've made there. The ice cube did it's part by making the consistency a lot thinner so it can easily pass through the bottle and put of the nozzle ๐Ÿ˜Š it still tatse even nicer anyway on the brighter note ๐Ÿซ 




In case if you are wondering what kind of polish I've used to make my nails look glazed, I simply use the lacquer polish that I've bought from my last blog and the one I've had for a long time. I didnt feel painting any colour onto them, so I simply just used the base and top coat, ww ๐Ÿ˜€ and I've used the glass files I bought to have them be a square shape before me painting them, and I like the ending result of how they've look ๐Ÿ˜ƒ








Anyway, now that I have finished talking about my day, I want to discuss about something that I saw on my Instagram feed not long ago that I feel the need to reflect on based on my perspective. I don't know, but after I saw it on my feed, I really wanted to discuss about it since it had people having mixed reactions of the person who originally made it (it does have many people agreeing to her on the lighter note! :D) Now let me say this, all of what she is saying I 100% agree to, especially the points where she points out the things in which I truly value in my life: marriage & family life, faith, taking accountability, keeping sex sacred, etc. There is lots to unlock into, but I feel it would take up too much time, hahaha!~ It's sad to see how it takes a toll of society as to these things looking as a second thought or some people not being as communal of these things. Of course I'm not saying this to be judgemental, but as in a way to say this as my personal observations. The interesting part of it back then, the society took these things very seriously, and in fact they were implied in daily life where it is expected. It's been like this because of how society back them are both traditonally and sociall conversative, and I someone who is a conservative person, I truly do value those things implimented in my own life, even as me as a Christian woman. And it does saddens and shockes me to hear and see from most people that vintage values promote hatred such as misogyny and racism, when the real case is none of these things are true and are false. They are right on the standpoint where they were things happened during that time period, but the truth is hatred were never values to begin with and were there tu cause destruction. One of my muturals online has been maing videos and all sorts of content about this topic and is better explaining it more than I do, www. And as me as a Christian woman and someone who likes things vintage seeing this through my viewpoint, these things are already implied from scripture, most verses do talk about it except ot would take too much time for me to discuss about them. I don't know, people always focus too much of the negatives when it comes to the past and the positives events and values always get dimmed. It could be because of how social media constantly spreads too much misinformation over the past years where it gets people to the wrong route thinking that vintage values supports hatred towards women in general when the reality is that's not the case at all. Thinking of it now im my personal opinion, I truly believe that having vintage values in this day of age would shape how people behave and how things function around us in our daily lives. Some people may disagree with this which is fine and also their own prerogative, but the real reason why I think of this way in my perspective is because it gives a sense and keeps in order, especially given the fact how society now in this day of age is messy and have distorted views on certain things, like how people would have sex before marriage without building a sense of direction and purpose, not respecting elders, treating sex for something that is "fun" and not for a purpose to recreate children and life, etc. When people begin to argue that vintage calues shouldn't be a thing and its left to all of these things, this is where it builds disorder in a way people get misguided easily, even especially when it comes to relationships, responsibility, and other things this lovely woman had mentioned. Also to me, some of these aren't just vintage values alone, these are also Christian values I personally believe all Christians should have no matter what. It also gives off an idea why I strongly disagree with the idea "Vintage fashion, not values." Im not here to say this to judge or to shame anyone who disagree with what Im saying or have this similiar mindset I disagree too, but I feel personally we should be able to bring back all of these values back to the society we are living in. It also backs up why I am saying this because of how I came from a cultural background where these values that were spoken about are highly honored and respected by everyone and its a must and has to be expected. And I'm even happy to see more and more people agreeing and living on these values and mindset because it shows how they truly do take their lives seriously in my point of view and also believe on following tradition and order (●'◡'●) I am aware that some people probably may disagree on what I'm saying, but this is my viewpoint and my personal reflection of what I think about this and why I personally believe on having these values and how important it is for soeity to have (。•แด—•。)





So yeah, thank you so much for everyone who had read through this whole blog for today, and I'll see you guys again on the next one! Farewell and have a blessed day  (~‾‾∇‾‾  )~


No comments:

Post a Comment