Hello my lovely people! This month has been really busy for me and lots of interestings things already were happening, www. This is a blog that has taken place 5 days ago this week, so I will try to recall what had happened on that day. I don't know.. it's always the last few days of summer that always moves faster for me, even now as I am getting older ฮต-(´・`) ๏พ
But anywho, I did another vintage look once again, and I'm feeling so much joy time and time again whenever I choose to do another Showa look (*´▽`*)
Make of the Day
And of course since I done a mid century look, I decide to do my whole makeup very simple, but also make it as glamourous as much as I can, www ๊(≧▽≦)
Eye Make of the Day
It's very hard to tell at my bottom waterline of my eye, but I did done a waterline with my smudge eyeliner I had on with me except I did done it slightly + did the one on my upper waterline! Just like my other make I've done from my previous blog, I've used the golden eyeshadow as my highlighter on my browbones (❀หแดห) I did the same thing on my nose bridge toojust to make it more lighter (•́แด•̀✿)
About the co*de on that day, I decide to wear one of the dresses that I've gotten from the United States since 4 years ago. This dress in particular that I've gotten from ROSS has a nice 1970's sillouette in my personal opinion + it's created from a modern brand, Tommy Hilgiher??? I don't know.. ╮(╯_╰)╭ it also has the vibe because of it's floral fabric printing on there(≧แด≦✿) but yea- I decided to style that as my co*de, and to even add onto the sillouette, I did do a nice combo of the jewerly that were handmade by me to make a nice classical 1970's look of mine (❁´◡`❁) another cool thing I've just had discovered is that my digicam has filters where one of them shows a nice black and white monochrome filter where I can use for my Showa co*des, which they are right at the bottom of this paragraph ( แด͈หฌแด͈)เด
Co*de of the Day
On that day, it was super sunny outside. At first I thought it would rain, but after I looked at the puddles on the ground, it did seem to rain on the night before. But nonetheless, the weather on that day was super beautiful regardless แ( ՞ แ ՞ )แ
(เน-﹏-เน)
I even forgot to mention that I gotten myself another beach bag from the same dollar store I've gotten my last one, except for this one I Catholic-fied it by looping around my purple rosary on there ^^ it looks nice wither way since purple and pink are my favourite colours + how it did elevated the look, hahaha~ (´∀`) this just shows that yes- I'm not afraid to show my faith to the whole world while still looking cute & stylish(⌒▽⌒) and it's great anyway because I can still be cute & be Catholic w/o fitting into this normie clean girl Christian aesthetic everyone thinks about and what is plastered online, heh!
My 2nd beach bag + rosary
I even decide to do a matching nail set for both my pedicure & manicure! The fun part about it is that it even matches my outfit and the whole look I was even going for (ใ ´ ˘ `) I picked out the shimmer-y blue lacquer polish for both feet and hands, except for the hands I've use it with the layer of white polish (❁´◡`❁)
Because of the outfit, I also decided to wore my silk scarf I've wore as a viel to Mass on that day. I even especially wore it too from the last coord from my last blog because, why not? It's interesting because one of my online and I the other day were discussing about veils and how she've sent me a nice sheer one that she saw on Instagram (*^ใฏ^*)it was one of those bandanna-style ones, which I find it super cool since I see some Chirstian girls online wear them for themselves ( •͈เซฆ•͈ ) I usually am the person who wears a full-size viel, but I also find it cute & interesting for me to take a look at a casual-style viel for me to probably invest in my co*des if I can เดฆ്เดฆി ห͈̀꒳ห͈́ )✧
My Mani~
In case if you guys were wondering of my manicure on that day, days earlier I decided to do a blue manicure look based on the fact I wanted to have an all blue co*de I had a day prior (which will soon be a blog about that one by the way.) It did took me much longer mainly because of the apllication process where I was layering both the blue and white polish together + blending them (´。• ◡ •。`) ♡ the fun part is that of course I would add gems as my decoden for them each ^^ as I'm typing this now, my manicure is now removed & shortened since they are beginning to fall apart already.
On my way home, I saw these beautiful spinderella hibiscus that were grown up front of the different neightbourhood across from where I live. At first I didn't knew what kind of hibiscus they were untiil later a long time ago, however they look pretty to look at even through they look very big with the ivory stamins they all have ๐บ besides where I live, hibiscus are super common to blossom during the summertime anyway, which backs up the reason why I love summer so much~
Spinderella Hibiscus
Not to mention also that there were a couple more hibiscus around my neightbourhood as well ^.^ most of them are from other people's front lawns, however since I love plants including hibiscuses, of course I'll take pictures of them all all day, www. Most of them were already bloomed, and it makes me even more happier whenever I see them ( ⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝)
beautiful ivory stamins and white petals~
I did went to the forest after I spent a bit of my time resting from a 15 minute walk home. During that time, I was doing my own thing + also doing housework before I gone to go there. The forest itself isn't that far from where I'm at, so roughly it would take me less than 10 minutes for me to walk by foot there. But regardless, it was nice that I managed to go even despite how it was beautiful and hot outside ☻
my future wall & table altar~
& yes!- I also took advantage of the fact of using the old vintage camera filter on my digicam to make the pictures of the forest look like it came from the mid-century, hahaha~
There was even a wedding that was going on there, however they were just setting it up and it wasn't happening when I first got there. The rest of the time I was there I was just simply browsing by simply just observing what is around me, while also crocheting & walking around the forest for a bit แต แต แต I even was playing a game that was already installed on my camera while I was there too ( ˶'แด'˶)⸝♡
My bag & purple rosary captured on digicam ♡
Games I was playing on my camera ˶แต แต แต˶
There usually isn't many people who would come to the forests during the time I came there. Most times there were very few people, however during that day there were lots of cars that were parked, I'm guessing it's probably because of the wedding that was being hosted there หแตห
anyyyyyway- fast forward to hours later once I've gotten back home, the rest of the remaining time I had I was working on recovering back my images off from my SD card from my digicam? Remember the last couple of blogs where I've stated where some of the images from threre were somewhat corrupted? Yea.. that is the reason why. It took me a very long time for me to recover them & test out different softwares, however I do praise the Lord for giving me the patience & for me to found the right one while I was doing this all on my Macbook. I'm not a tech-savvy person, however I did managed to figure all this out all glory to Him ♱ but while I was waiting for get back my corrupted photos, I was watching some videos online on Youtube & working around the house while the computer was doing it's thing, hahaha~
I finally was able to get my images back, however they weren't the same as they were before- but nonethless I was super happy I was able to recover them all through a technical difficulty. On the brighter note, I went to my vegtable garden to harvest more food, mainly just basil, parsley, and one zucchini that I grew from there. I was super happy that I finally was able to get one since I thought they weren't able to bear fruit at all this year, however I thank the Lord that He provided me one ready and ripe one for me to eat anyway (ใฃ˘ฺก˘ฯ) and just for me to state this, the basil and parsley were already had been used for some of my mom's and aunties cooking for the meat seasoning mostly, www. We haven't used the zucchini yet, and I don't really know what I can use to cook out of it. Hopefully I can still figure out something or else it would go bad (ใฃ- ‸ - ฯ)
Zucchini, parsley, and basil ♡
All the basil, garlic cloves, and parsley are all sealed inside there ^^
SO yeah.. that was all it from that day, even through despite the fact it was super late blog, ww ^^; but anyway, thank you so much for reading my current blog, and I hope to see you guys on the next one again! Farewell everyone, and have a blessed day~ ใพ(•ฯ•`)o
No comments:
Post a Comment