Wednesday, August 26, 2026

๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”น๐• ๐•จ๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐”ป๐•’๐•ช ✧˖°๐ŸŽณ๐ŸŽฑ₊˚⊹

 


ๅคงๅฎถๅฅฝ ! It's almost the last days we have of summer, and time is going by so fast & how those days of this time is suuuuuper busy for me (แต•´  ∇  ห‹˶) however at the same time, I do want to showcase all of my last moments on here before summer break ends for me and I have to go back to my regular routine. Because of how this blog has taken place from 2 weeks ago, I'll try my best to recall what had happened that day since I don't really remember much had happened since it was a long time ago  (แต•—แ—œ—) its even sucks to hear especially as I am typing this that Dolly Parton has passed away.. (´・_・`) she is one my main inspos when it comes to my outfits + how she is one of the celeberties as inspo for gyaru or I should say- most JP & gaijin gyarus out there, & I truly do love the music she makes, and she is an icon in the 70's and 80's era. She is also one of the people why I gotten myself into old school country music now since back then I've never cared for it from the past and how she is also an ๅˆๆœŸใ‚ฎใƒฃใƒซ、 even though she's not labeled as one publicly & that's how I see her and got the vibe from to me personally. It's sad to see the best people leave this Earth, and I hope she is truly safe under God's protection in heaven and may she rest in peace.. (´・・`)



But since we're here on a lighter note, I guess I'll go straight ahead on this blog! (,,>ใƒฎ<,,)



Make of the Day














I've done another gyaru look once again where I got the main inspiration from 2005, ww. I didn't use a reference on this one if I'm being honest since it was an idea that I came up with doing this style of make, hahaha~ ๐Ÿ’  I guess I will say I went for a banba-style make once again like I did last time, pretty much similiar to the one from my last blog, www (..◜แด—◝..)


Eye Make of the Day
















The eye makeup I've done looks super pretty to the point that I really love it so much~ + how I've used my gray shimmer-y eyeshadow pencil to line it since I don't have the colours I use for my aegyosal. But regardless, it still looks pretty either way, and I'm happy of how it turned out ^^ the photos at the bottom paragraph all look super cute + how they're even all my favourites, but there is one that I already like the most out to all, ww.


my fave photo~










rest in peace Dolly, you'll forever be missed & never forgotten 










Just to point this out here as a self-reflection, I find it whenever I do my makeup, I feel I am doing it a bit faster than I was before, especially the fact how it's my first full year of me being gyaru. Although I would technically be a baby gal, I personally don't feel like I am anymore since I feel I personally had improved and learned a lot than before. Starting off from me having 0 clue of gyaru makeup up til now, I feel more confindent every time I do it. That doesn't mean I'm saying here that there isn't still more room for improvement & growth for me when really that isn't the case for me at all, but rather I am just simply thankful I did my part by putting up all the effort, but I also thank the Lord Jesus for having me reach to this standpoint + giving me the confindence & a sense of self-identidy (even though my whole idendity comes from Him and Him alone only,) which to me feels like a personal milestone and I feel being a gyaru & choosing that as my lifestyle is the best choice I've made that I'll never regret (.◜◡◝)♡


๐“‡ผ ⋆.˚ ๐“†‰
























The co*de was planned by me ahead of time because of how I wanted to have a look where it's fun & colour-coded ^^ I simply wore my tie-dye vintage dress that was given to me as a hand-me-down + also style it with a stack tons of blue jewerly that were given to me & were also handmade by me (˶˃ ∇ ˂˶) this is one of my dresses that I always commonly wore at home, however on that day I decides to wear it outside of the house since I felt like looking cute, ww ♪(เน‘แด–◡แด–เน‘)♪





Co*de of the Day

Ever since my bracelet snapped, I decided to clip on the crucifix and the miraculous medal onto my main necklace I always wear & onto the smaller pendant that came along with it. The crucifix I clipped onto my main one with the miraculous medal that was already on there, and the small one onto the smaller pendant just to make them both matching sets! I think days ago before I wore them like this I got them blessed ('-')? I even done a matching set to both my manicure & pedicure, the mani I did over the top out of no reason at all, ww (´∇`'')the result did look cool and almost reminds me of glaciers, www! I even wore them for my other co*de a day later, and surgrigingly it did match it very well 



Full Set of Miraculous Medal Necklaces made by me (˵ •̀ แด— - ˵ ) ✧




My Nail Set on that Day

They even look nicer in my opinion when they were taken from the digicam




After everyone else has gotten ready, we did got inside my uncle's car who was visiting us from another place for a few days. The weather was super beautiful and in the morning on that day I was already sunny (*´∇`*)

My mom and uncle at the front













We ended up stopping by at the gas station for a bit to get a refill of gas + also getting snacks along the way for our road trip. It wasn't really one since we weren't travelling to far, however my older sister and younger brother and I went inside with my uncle just for us to get drinks and snacks (*´ฺก`●)

















I got myself the Ringolos chips ( ´เฝ€` )








And yes, after we got the food, my siblings & I and my uncle started to munching on the food and we all began to share our foods ^^ I share my own chips with my older sister and she also given me her own sour cream vinegar chips (*´ฺก`●) my younger brother given me his own candy, and yes all of them tatse good (*•؎ •*)



















As you guys had seen from the title, we went bowling and I gone there with the people from my old church I've used to go to! (˶˃ แต• ˂˶) .แŸ.แŸ It's my second time doing this again this year ever since I went bowling a couple months ago when the weather was so cold.. (_ _|||) thank God it was a nicer day for me to do bowling and it wasn't as disgustingly cold outside the last time I've went. I got myself a pair of saddle shoes, except this one I like mainly because of the co*de I was wearing. Also keep in mind I was wearing my light gray sandles on that day, the shoes I was using as a rental, ww.



The saddle shoes I was wearing










Me with the saddles on, ww


My team that I was in had a lot of spares, however we did had a couple of strikes here and there. Everyone on my team had me playing for the rest of the time, and it's even funny cuz one of my friends always tell me to aim at the pins and for me to shoot, hahahaha!~ We didn't win though, but it was at least very fun and the other team had won + it was my mom's first time bowling since she've never had done it before. She did played for a bit, but she did had fun like the rest of us เซฎ꒰˶แต” แ—œ แต”˶꒱แƒ













My friends were interested of the digital camera I had on with me. We were talking about it for a bit with other topics as well, and they wanted me to have their photos taken with the camera (˶ห†แ—œห†˵) they were asking questions for a bit, and all thanks to them, they revealed to me all of the filters this camera has- even the old vintage one ๐Ÿ˜‰ 





I did showed to them where I got it from, and truth is the camera I've been having now from the beginning of this year is from Shien, ww. They have different versions on there, but at least they are my favorite despite how cheap they are, www (* ๏พŸ∀๏พŸ) plus if Im being honest, to me I find it as a good investment compared to a professional vintage camera which costs lots of money.
















Too bad that one of my nails broke while I was bowling ( ´-`) keep in mind my nails were naturally grown before I trimmed them as I'm typing, but thankfully it was just only the free edge and not my whole nail. From my last blog I've done a touch up on that same broken nail after I've got home on that day. I really did done my nails on a bad day ( T∀T)








This is the broken nail I'm talking about




Once our hour was done, we headed outside at the back of yhe parking lot of the bowling arena. It was mid day when we went there and we were there to eat food since the building doesn't allow any outside food. The food we were eating there was pizza, but for me I had mixed of both pepperoni and cheese, ww ๐Ÿ™ƒ 




my hair ❤︎⁠








They look even prettier when the sun shines on them
































In case if you guys are wonder how I looked my rosary onto my beach bag, it was on that day when I was outside at the parking lot all thanks to my friend who was helping me (^_^) i honestly thought it woule be cute for me to have it as a charm to also showcase my faith, plus how the colour and the bead design I think would look cute with the pink beach bag I had on with me (^.^) I did had to loop it multiple times for me to shorten it and also make sure it doesn't fall off ( ^ฯ‰^)




















As we left to go home, I saw a vendor stand where there were World Cup items being up on display. I pointed that out with my siblings since it was a small shop despite the fact how its now over.






















Clearer photo of my co*de on that day (*^^*)










I also like how I have my natural hair put during that day plus how I feel free whenever I have it out in general ๐Ÿ˜Š I hardly wear any weaves or wigs at all due to sensory issues as a neurodivergent and plus I feel like Im not myself whenever I wear them, and its been 2 to 3 years ever since I've stopped wearing them completely. Plus whenever Im in gyaru or dressing vintage also- I can also get to style it however I like since Im thankful to the Lord that my hair is super duper versatile and how I can wear it out openly๐Ÿ˜Œ ☺️ ✨️ My cousin also told me how my makeup reminds me of carnival makeup ๐Ÿ™‚ it makes me feel happier ☺️ 
































Overall.. on that day it was pretty much fun and also relaxing ๐Ÿ˜Œ I wish summer can last together and replay these moments ๐ŸŒž so thankful that the Lord blessed me for this day to come for me ☺️





Okie ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ thank you so much for you guys who read this blog, and I hope you guys can see my next one in the future! Goodbye everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿพ 



No comments:

Post a Comment